AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-24, 12:21   Link #3881
shalala

Natsume is probably near Toujou level but slightly weaker. Probably on par with Aoi strength. But ever way I guess we can all agree on that when ever Natsume gets some spotlight he is just bond to be awesssome. As he is so far been able to beat pretty much everyone he faced and this onizuka who is said was able to fight toe to toe with Toujou for 3 years pretty much says Natsume is way stronger then he lets on.

Beel face was priceless. I guessing he knows something is up or probably knows some one strong is about.

Also why did Nasu say "The eggplant that was just flying, don't forget me". Could he know about oga dream or something. Also he kinda looks like that guy from HunterxHunter.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 13:52   Link #3882
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Also why did Nasu say "The eggplant that was just flying, don't forget me". Could he know about oga dream or something. Also he kinda looks like that guy from HunterxHunter.
I think he was simply making a pun, with Nasu (eggplant) and Nasu (his last name).
Which guy from HxH are u talking about? Hisoka?
Old 2013-01-24, 16:31   Link #3883
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I think he was simply making a pun, with Nasu (eggplant) and Nasu (his last name).
Which guy from HxH are u talking about? Hisoka?
Ohh then that could be it as well. Yes I was referring to Hisoka.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 17:15   Link #3884
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I could very well see Oga just talking and asking about his artistic talent lol
Old 2013-01-26, 09:32   Link #3885
archer_shirou01

Well , Natsume is finally coming out of his shell . It's been hinted a lot of times and he even said that he's in that school because some of the guys there are interesting like Oga and co. He's prolly some child fighting prodigy or something ?
The future chapters should be really exciting .
Old 2013-01-26, 09:57   Link #3886
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Natsume is former toujou lvl, not the beefed up version. Since they haven't met toujou since the school was destroyed, i believe the latest power comparions they'd have would be when ishiyama still was in 1 piece.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 19:17   Link #3887
Casshern

Current Natsume is strong enough to beat former Toujou level (assuming Onizuka never got stronger) effortlessly and using only one hand. I'd say he's a bit higher than former Toujou level.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 07:01   Link #3888
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Spoiler for 190:

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 07:07   Link #3889
Xacual

I read it somewhere else and I have to agree, I give it 5 to 10 chapters before Oga destroys the school again with all these new faces. Cue St. Ishiyama faces when the group shows back up again.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 08:54   Link #3890
Awrya
U mad?

Beel's drawing reminded me of Doraemon.
The kings will be fodder for Oga, the only competition for him are probably only Nasu, Taka and Fuji.
Old 2013-01-31, 09:16   Link #3891
Xaturas

Don't like all the new faces one bit.
I seriously hope author will go for surpsie and make oga rape them in next few chapters, it just retarded that out of nowhere show up 6 or more ppl and all of them are *strong* ...
Old 2013-01-31, 09:32   Link #3892
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

This is really the first time in Beelzebub history that I'm going though chapters going "Meh...this is boring.". I dunno if the author is trying to make actual new threats or if he's just hyping them up only to be quickly destroyed by Oga as they are actually just hyped up fodder. I seriously hope it's the latter of the two. Like I've said before, by now I expect Oga and co to only find any kind of actual challenge against Demons and Demon Contractors...so unless they are actually one of the two, I'm calling bullshit if they turn out to be a real threat.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 09:33   Link #3893
Sixth
Mushroom Princess

Yup, it is extremely retarded if Oga loses to these "freshmen"....unless these "freshmen" are demons.

It would be disappointment if Oga doesn't one-panel them.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 09:39   Link #3894
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well knowing Tamura Ryuuhei, it's likely that next chapter Oga takes out the two kings and the beast in one go, Aoi takes out the beast on her end and Toujou eliminates the rest with ease...cementing why they are still the strongest monsters in the school.

Though anything else and I'll be severely disappointed.
Old 2013-01-31, 10:33   Link #3895
Sixth
Mushroom Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Well knowing Tamura Ryuuhei, it's likely that next chapter Oga takes out the two kings and the beast in one go, Aoi takes out the beast on her end and Toujou eliminates the rest with ease...cementing why they are still the strongest monsters in the school.

Though anything else and I'll be severely disappointed.
Agreed. There is no reason for the writer to goes into all-drama stuffs. Beelzebub is at its best when it comes to gag and Oga being invincible walking demon among human beings.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 10:49   Link #3896
Battler-kun

It's really getting boring, because Oga has Demon Powers to begin with, he can't be beaten by someone without, especially now at this point of the manga.

Meh
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-31, 11:11   Link #3897
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
I doubt OGa will have easy time with the Three Beasts... or at least, it won't be a fair fight: remember his dream where they stole Beel from him?
Old 2013-01-31, 14:07   Link #3898
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Honestly, I highly doubt Oga will resort to using demonic powers to fight these guys unless they turn out to be demons. With that in mind, it isn't far-fetched for him to have a difficult time against a "normal" human. He was one himself at one point after all, and Toujou is still technically one.
Old 2013-01-31, 14:17   Link #3899
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Sweet. We got some Aoi vs. the deliquent girls, but this was much better of a build-up than the guys, because these new girls are former Red Tails. By the looks of the design (hidden eyes), she looks like Kaoru Umemiya, but than again, I think she appear at the St. Ishiyama High with the rest of the group, so my theory might not be right.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-01-31, 14:38   Link #3900
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Kaoru was with Aoi and Co. during their stay at St. Ishiyama

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence