AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-19, 22:42   Link #101
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Hummm then I completely missed out what Kabuto's part in that was ... I'm gonna reread right now to be sure.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 22:57   Link #102
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Exactly ^^
Actually, Kabuto didn't even perform hands seals, Oro's tattoo is here for this purpose, he just put some blood on the tattoo and pose his hand on the ground.
I don't remember whether Kabuto actually performed any hand seals or not, but yah, I basically meant he was the one doing the summoning preparation. Besides, it's not like the manga actually show the characters do the hand seals after the initial introduction of a jutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
These 'Godzilla-class' summon as said sarcasteak said are (partly) why the Sannin are Legendary.
Kabuto can't do that.
Yup. ^_^
It took Naruto pretty much all of the chakra he just lent from Kyuubi to summon Gamabunta the first time...only someone of extremely large amount of chakra and stamina can actually summon those "Godzilla-class" summons.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 23:42   Link #103
Final

Regardless of the fact, Kabuto did all the work, even if Orochimaru supplied the Chakra. Naruto has how much chakra and still can't summon right. It doesn't matter how much gasoline I have if my car doesn't start when I need it to.

My whole arguement is Kabuto would give Kakashi problems if he summoned Manda. Not to get into an arguement over details.
Final is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 00:09   Link #104
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final
Regardless of the fact, Kabuto did all the work, even if Orochimaru supplied the Chakra. Naruto has how much chakra and still can't summon right. It doesn't matter how much gasoline I have if my car doesn't start when I need it to.

My whole arguement is Kabuto would give Kakashi problems if he summoned Manda. Not to get into an arguement over details.
It's true that he did the work, but does he have enough chakra to even summon Manda? I mean, think about it, theoretically speaking, we could give Orochimaru some credit to the point that he knows what he's talking about and that Kabuto, at best, is levelled with Kakashi. But he's no Sannin, the reason the 3 Sannins are famous because 1. They have the ability to summon super humongous animals and among other things. Without enough chakra, you can't summon big animals period.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 00:13   Link #105
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Well I think it was clear the chakra was from Oro. Kabuto ran out of chakra while healing the impact from the rasengan. He fell to the ground in pain completely out of chakra.

This is exactly how both summoning were done. Kabuto takes some blood off of Oro's arm and the next thing you know they show him doing the summon along with Jiraiya the first time, and along with Tsunade and Jiraiya the second time.
Old 2004-05-20, 07:20   Link #106
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:

Jesus, don't you get it the same thing can Kakashi do it too or any other Jounin,chuunin. He didn't summon it he just helped Orochimaru.
Old 2004-05-20, 07:30   Link #107
Rasho
Go-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Spoiler:

Srry if i missed out on other posts,but i posted this message immediately after i saw this post(*The post on top*) only.

Srry,but In My Books,thats just lame reasoning.
Rasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 07:43   Link #108
Rasho
Go-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
1-You stupid Naruto noob respect Hunter-san he is one of the greatest posters in this forum and probably knows the most.
Theres such a thing as "A Great Poster"?!

But,then again,there's a "Great" in everything.

Rasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 08:40   Link #109
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Well,as most of the posters have posted already,we cant' know who will win,until the Manga/Anime tells us.
But in my opinion,after a tough Jounin-Jounin fight,Kakashi will eventually win,and heres why,

1.This is one of the most important points!!
Kakashi will most proberbly win (*80%(?)*)
because,good guys always(or in this case,most proberbly)win!!

2.Even though Kabuto is quite formidable,with his "Chakra Operation Knife",Kakashi is still the man,who has said to have copied "1000" jutsu.(*I believe,also,1000 is just a figure of speech,to show how much Justsu he has copied from other Shinobi b4'*)

3.Kakashi's long experience says the rest?
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 10:53   Link #110
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Besides, it's not like the manga actually show the characters do the hand seals after the initial introduction of a jutsu.
Well actually it's pretty much like that, I don't remember a moment where you can see a ninja summoning something without execute the hand seal in the manga except for Oro because he uses his tattoo.

Quote:

Details?
Kabuto needs Oro's tattoo : he didn't sign the snake contract.
He needs Oro's chakra : he can't summon Manda even if he signs the contract
He didn't even make the hand seals, that's the purpose of Oro's tattoo.

Kabuto can't summon Manda that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasho
Srry if i missed out on other posts,but i posted this message immediately after i saw this post(*The post on top*) only.

Srry,but In My Books,thats just lame reasoning.
Two people strikes each others, the first one falls on the ground dying and must be healed by someone else, the second heals himself but exhaust his chakra doing so.

If your book says that the winner is the first one, you can throw it with the garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasho
Theres such a thing as "A Great Poster"?!

But,then again,there's a "Great" in everything.

lol thanks, I didn't even notice this post, I love me too
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 12:10   Link #111
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I see ... so the tattoo acts like a seal.
Old 2004-09-18, 03:16   Link #112
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Well, I couldn't be bothered to read the 6 pages of this thread which came before this post, so I apologize if anything I posted here has been repeated.

First of all, I’m personally rooting for Kabuto(*Yay!*),for a breath of fresh air.(*Personal Opinion: I’d just be interesting seeing Kabuto defeat Kakashi*)
Secondly, logic would pretty much determine Kakashi's victory against Kabuto.We have seen Kakashi in numerous fights whereas Kabuto seems to be the 'Second hand man' most of the time.
One of the most noticeable fights we have seen Kabuto in was during his fight with Tsunade,in which he would have, most possibly,won.Had not Jiraiya and his party arrived. The fact that Kabuto could
Spoiler for You don't have to read this:
defeat Tsunade in combat.
Kabuto being able to defeat a person of Sannin status does say something of Kabuto's actual prowess. For one, his knowledge of Jutsu & his Jutsu's efficiency excedes that of Tsunade's in her prime.
He also managed to escape Kakashi during his 'visit' to the hospital, a feat that definitely says something about his Jutsu-efficiency.
Kabuto's ability to heal his tissue is also a very important factor to determine, if Kakashi & Kabuto ever fought.Kabuto did mention that the main reason Orochimaru chose him is because of his healing capabilities.(*Or rather his unique ability to repair damaged tissue at accelerated speeds*)
On the other hand,Kabuto being caught off-guard by Naruto is also pretty glaring .But nonetheless,Kabuto did win the fight in the end.(*Technically anyways*)
Would Kakashi have made a mistake like such?
Well, he wouldn't honestly. But only considering this fact when you compare Kakashi & Kabuto's fight's potential outcome would be inaccurate.(*There would be many 'X-Factor''s involved *)
So to sum this up, we would never truly know the outcome of this potential fight until they really do clash it out. And when they do, I’ll be rooting for Kabuto.

Spoiler for :topicoff: :
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 09:15   Link #113
genma
Akatsuki

Send a message via MSN to genma
BAH. what a silly qns.
DIE KABUTO DIE!
genma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 10:46   Link #114
UserName

I don't think Kakahsi can win.... The reason? because his opponent is Kabuto
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 11:58   Link #115
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka
Well, I couldn't be bothered to read the 6 pages of this thread which came before this post, so I apologize if anything I posted here has been repeated.

First of all, I’m personally rooting for Kabuto(*Yay!*),for a breath of fresh air.(*Personal Opinion: I’d just be interesting seeing Kabuto defeat Kakashi*)
Secondly, logic would pretty much determine Kakashi's victory against Kabuto.We have seen Kakashi in numerous fights whereas Kabuto seems to be the 'Second hand man' most of the time.
One of the most noticeable fights we have seen Kabuto in was during his fight with Tsunade,in which he would have, most possibly,won.Had not Jiraiya and his party arrived. The fact that Kabuto could
Spoiler for You don't have to read this:
defeat Tsunade in combat.
Kabuto being able to defeat a person of Sannin status does say something of Kabuto's actual prowess. For one, his knowledge of Jutsu & his Jutsu's efficiency excedes that of Tsunade's in her prime.
He also managed to escape Kakashi during his 'visit' to the hospital, a feat that definitely says something about his Jutsu-efficiency.
Kabuto's ability to heal his tissue is also a very important factor to determine, if Kakashi & Kabuto ever fought.Kabuto did mention that the main reason Orochimaru chose him is because of his healing capabilities.(*Or rather his unique ability to repair damaged tissue at accelerated speeds*)
On the other hand,Kabuto being caught off-guard by Naruto is also pretty glaring .But nonetheless,Kabuto did win the fight in the end.(*Technically anyways*)
Would Kakashi have made a mistake like such?
Well, he wouldn't honestly. But only considering this fact when you compare Kakashi & Kabuto's fight's potential outcome would be inaccurate.(*There would be many 'X-Factor''s involved *)
So to sum this up, we would never truly know the outcome of this potential fight until they really do clash it out. And when they do, I’ll be rooting for Kabuto.

Spoiler for :topicoff: :

It doesnt really take much to beat someone who has phobia of blood. Konohamaru could have beaten Tsunade, just slit his finger and rip her head off with a sword.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 13:14   Link #116
genma
Akatsuki

Send a message via MSN to genma
im not very supportive of geeky ninjas i guess.
genma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 14:23   Link #117
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by genma
im not very supportive of geeky ninjas i guess.
Hey... just like not many people are suportative of 'uncool' ninjas such as Kakashi.
Old 2004-09-18, 15:09   Link #118
Mezu
The Guardian

kabuto can't beat kakashi because...
1. They are both really smart(so out smarting kakashi is kinda hard)
2. Kabuto seems to be limited to medical jutsu's only
3. Kakashi can always copy Kabuto's healing techniques
4. Kakashi knows over 1000 jutsu's
5. Kabuto doesn't seem to be lightening fast like kakashi
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 15:22   Link #119
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezu
kabuto can't beat kakashi because...
1. They are both really smart(so out smarting kakashi is kinda hard)
2. Kabuto seems to be limited to medical jutsu's only
3. Kakashi can always copy Kabuto's healing techniques
4. Kakashi knows over 1000 jutsu's
5. Kabuto doesn't seem to be lightening fast like kakashi
1. Kabuto is smarter, he already did outsmart Kakashi.
2. No. We've seen him use more.
3. Are you sure? Just like the rasengan is pure techinique no hand seals and stuff. The medical jutsu seems to be the same. You can say like the gates in a way. So i would say no.
4. We don't know how many justsus Kabuto knows.
5. Kakashi isn't fast at all. Asuma is even faster than him. You can't judge his speed yet.
Old 2004-09-18, 17:22   Link #120
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Ahhahaha, appropriate picture...good find. XD

Man, is it just me...or does anything Orochimaru say becomes point of discussion?

Orochimaru: Don't worry...Sasuke will come to ME instead of you, you big-forehead girl! -> "omg Sasuke is gay!"

Orochimaru: Kabuto...you suck, just like Kakashi. Now obediently fetch me Sasuke. Go boy. Fetch. -> "omg Kabuto is as strong as Kakashi!"

Orochimaru: Wah, Itachi stronger than me! Since I can't beat him...I'll molest his lil bro instead! >_< -> "omg Itachi is teh god!"

Orochimaru: Pfff Jiraiya you suck dude; I mock thee even with two-hand handicap, muwahahaha! *hides behind his giant snakes and Kabuto* -> "omg Itachi > Oro > Jiraiya!"

that was great
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote