AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-29, 16:35   Link #181
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Those crystals looks more like Inori transformation than like the usual virus infection.
yes they do which is making one of my theories about the nature of the crystallization look more and more true.
Old 2012-03-01, 12:26   Link #182
XxSleepyxX
Learner

I forgot where i read but a bunch of people where speculating about his new arm being a new power of the king. Since he currently no longer has the power of the king it would make sense he would get infected. Gai really wants mana back doesn't he? Too bad mana only wants shu, If i remember correctly it was either episode 11 or episode 12 they said something about Inori being created to become a catalyst for mana because mana doesn't have her body. Plus she almost went through the ritual last time so it would make sense that mana could talk to her through her conscious. Near the ending of episode 18 didn't Shu's mom say something about you no longer have the burden of being king? I wonder whats that about. But from the preview i think we could conclude that Gai does ritual again to turn Inori into mana. Shu gets a new power? And Arisa gets epic pissed hahaha.
Old 2012-03-01, 12:29   Link #183
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
I forgot where i read but a bunch of people where speculating about his new arm being a new power of the king. Since he currently no longer has the power of the king it would make sense he would get infected. Gai really wants mana back doesn't he? Too bad mana only wants shu, If i remember correctly it was either episode 11 or episode 12 they said something about Inori being created to become a catalyst for mana because mana doesn't have her body. Plus she almost went through the ritual last time so it would make sense that mana could talk to her through her conscious. Near the ending of episode 18 didn't Shu's mom say something about you no longer have the burden of being king? I wonder whats that about. But from the preview i think we could conclude that Gai does ritual again to turn Inori into mana. Shu gets a new power? And Arisa gets epic pissed hahaha.
Haruka will try to run with the 3rd void genome, so it's almost 100% that Shu will get it. And almost 100% death flag for Haruka.
Old 2012-03-01, 12:32   Link #184
ChocoBar9
Banned

http://www.guilty-crown.jp/story/#19

Quote:
The current world is at an end, and a new one is about to begin.
The process of elimination led by Gai - the 4th Apocalypse.
My father's diary reaches my hands, through which the past's decisions and the world's future comes to light.
As mistakes become reformations and fabrications become reality, we are advancing.
Next time - Recollections/a diary
The Crown of Sins shall test me.
Old 2012-03-01, 14:31   Link #185
tsunade666

the next preview shows Shu's dad. And it looks like Shu's dad is playful with girls.
Old 2012-03-01, 15:39   Link #186
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Yippee, a flashback epiosde.
Old 2012-03-01, 19:41   Link #187
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Some much needed flashbacks next time. I can't remember but i think this is the first time we'll get to see Shu's father right?
Old 2012-03-01, 19:51   Link #188
Soji

ars89@ I think we see a photo of him in ep 18 but it was not clear.
Old 2012-03-01, 22:28   Link #189
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the next preview shows Shu's dad. And it looks like Shu's dad is playful with girls.
I'm not so sure.

That woman could be Shu father wife. You see her long hair, then you see someone with long hair devastated by void virus, then next scenes jump to Shu birth.

My guess is that woman was Kurosu wife/lover and they more or less made Shu by doing some loving in lab. Then she died from virus. Shu was affected by his mother virus while he was in the womb. Thats why he has so good compatibility with voids.

That flashback ep is highly needed as it will sheed some light on all characters interactions and secrets, like void coming in meteorite. And who knows even that eyebrow king can be somewhere in there.
Old 2012-03-01, 22:46   Link #190
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
I'm not so sure.

That woman could be Shu father wife. You see her long hair, then you see someone with long hair devastated by void virus, then next scenes jump to Shu birth.

My guess is that woman was Kurosu wife/lover and they more or less made Shu by doing some loving in lab. Then she died from virus. Shu was affected by his mother virus while he was in the womb. Thats why he has so good compatibility with voids.

That flashback ep is highly needed as it will sheed some light on all characters interactions and secrets, like void coming in meteorite. And who knows even that eyebrow king can be somewhere in there.
Exactly what i was thinking i agree with this. That means that Harukas husband could have been affected as well which explains Mana now the questions is Gai why is he so compatible.

Did ahyone notice the Meteor falling out the sky in the preview?Space Virus or Aliens? god i hope its not Aliens
Old 2012-03-01, 22:57   Link #191
bobphillip

@Sinestra

Yeah the meteor makes it look like its a space virus...Crashed on Oshima right? Then Shu's dad would be the leading expert cuz he researches on the island and finds the meteor, but gets infected as well. That's what I'm thinking...And Keido gets angry when he finds out Haruka is with Shu's dad so he kills him? Or maybe Keido makes Shu's dad infected...
Old 2012-03-01, 23:14   Link #192
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Exactly what i was thinking i agree with this. That means that Harukas husband could have been affected as well which explains Mana now the questions is Gai why is he so compatible.

Did ahyone notice the Meteor falling out the sky in the preview?Space Virus or Aliens? god i hope its not Aliens
Most likely Virus, unless that eybrow king is an alien.

I think Eybrow king and Gai may be some genetically modified clones or some tube breed kids.

Gai was a failure while eybrow king became a perfect project.

Why I consider Gai a failure? Because troughout the series he is inferior, all his thoughts and situations show that he was inferior to Shu. He was a good tactician because he wanted to prove that he is worth something. Prove to who? Mana or maybe himself, still he wanted to show that he is worth something, that's why he did all that FP hijinks.

As for Shu mother and Mana father, most likely there was some exposure to virus, at least in mother case. It all boils down to major cast experimenting on the rock. More light will be sheed on that matter next ep, thats why I say flashback is required.
Old 2012-03-02, 09:46   Link #193
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Im not sure why i never put this together before. We have 3 children who are all infected by the cancer not only that it seems their cancer is a pure strain. After all the experiments what was created

3 Void Genome's For 3 infected patient zero's

I think the genomes were created specially for Mana,Shu and Gai
Old 2012-03-02, 10:25   Link #194
Soji

Sinestra@ Then how shu survive the second one? I mean at least one of this void genome that shu had use on himself had to be from mana or gai right?
Old 2012-03-02, 10:47   Link #195
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Sinestra@ Then how shu survive the second one? I mean at least one of this void genome that shu had use on himself had to be from mana or gai right?
Thats not what i mean. Haruka stated they created 3 Void Genome's and the center of everything in Guilty Crown world is the virus and 3 people Shu, Mana and Gai.
Old 2012-03-02, 11:08   Link #196
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Thats not what i mean. Haruka stated they created 3 Void Genome's and the center of everything in Guilty Crown world is the virus and 3 people Shu, Mana and Gai.
You're forgetting about the protagonists of the Lost Christmas VN. While they have not been referenced in the anime, their influence towards the big picture may be pretty significant.
Old 2012-03-02, 11:24   Link #197
Soji

Sinestra@ Now I understand what you mean. I was sure you mean the make the void genome from them(dna wise as well).

Kakkou@ Yeah the two of them probally where the first reason for this mess.
Old 2012-03-02, 11:53   Link #198
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
You're forgetting about the protagonists of the Lost Christmas VN. While they have not been referenced in the anime, their influence towards the big picture may be pretty significant.
true but i can only speculate based on the info that the anime is giving.
Old 2012-03-02, 13:04   Link #199
syke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
The VN is supposed to be an adaptation off the anime to begin in may. Basically after the anime has finished airing, I do think it's significant, but the source is the anime not the VN.
Old 2012-03-02, 14:30   Link #200
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by syke123 View Post
The VN is supposed to be an adaptation off the anime to begin in may. Basically after the anime has finished airing, I do think it's significant, but the source is the anime not the VN.
Well i will cross that bridge when i come too it. But for right now what i see as signficant is the fact that they created

3 Void Genome's and there are 3 people who centered around current events who knew each other as children and whose parents knew each other and or were related with the exception of Gai who was adopted. Once we know his story i can complete my theory.