AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-12, 12:37   Link #12541
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, I do have some news for you guys about the latest chapter. Even though Lingwe isn't doing the translation this time, there is another translator that says they've already submitted it to the FH staff area, and all we're waiting for is the rest of the process to finish... just like the time a CPU has to wait on that slow snail floppy drive to get it's data to work on.
Old 2009-12-12, 13:54   Link #12542
P99

Thats good. I didnt want to wait much longer for this chapter.
Old 2009-12-13, 19:06   Link #12543
GrrDraxin

Well, since as of chapter 24, volume 6 of the manga is now complete, anyone care to guess who's gonna be on the cover of it?

Chapter divide per volume:

vol. 1. chapters 1 - 4 (Inner Moka cover)
vol. 2. chapters 5 - 8 (Kokoa cover)
vol. 3. chapters 9 - 12 (Mizore cover)
vol. 4. chapters 13 - 17 [5 chapter collection](Ruby cover)
vol. 5. chapters 18 - 22 [5 chapter collection] (Sun & Gin cover)
vol. 6. chapters 23 - (26?) (unannounced)

Of course, this also might give us an idea of when the next major story arc would get started, completing the current one, as we've just started going into the future volume 7 tankoban.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-12-14 at 01:23.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 19:29   Link #12544
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Well, since as of chapter 24, volume 6 of the manga is now complete, anyone care to guess who's gonna be on the cover of it?

Chapter divide per volume:

vol. 4. chapters 13 - 16 (Ruby cover)
vol. 5. chapters 17 - 20 (Sun & Gin cover)
vol. 6. chapters 21 - 24 (unannounced)
vol. 7. chapters 25 - 28 (unannounced)

Of course, this also might give us an idea of when the next major story arc would get started, completing the current one, as we've just started going into the future volume 7 tankoban.
It should be Kurumu...

But since the cover is describing the chapter in that volume, i'm guessing maybe Won Fon Fon and Ling Ling or Yukari will take the cover.
Old 2009-12-13, 23:15   Link #12545
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'm gonna say Tsukune... because these past chapters have showed Tsukune's result of training

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 23:23   Link #12546
GrrDraxin

I think it would be funny if it were Tsukune, with the group in the background, dressed as mafia thugs. You know, black suits, dark sunglasses, that whole thing. I just hope it's not that Fairy Tail thug that calls himself 'god'.

EDIT:Apparently they decided to collect 5 chapters into volumes 4 and 5 so the new listing looks like this:

vol. 4. chapters 13 - 17 [5 chapter collection](Ruby cover)
vol. 5. chapters 18 - 22 [5 chapter collection] (Sun & Gin cover)
vol. 6. chapters 23 - (26?) (unannounced)

Seems that by doing this, they evenly divided the story arcs into each volume instead of going between volumes like they did in every volume before those, which were indeed divided into 4 chapters per volume. So looks like when we get season 2 up to the current japanese volumes late next year or 2011, they'll cost a bit more than they have thus far. However, this could mean that they're switching from 4 to 5 chapter volumes from here on out, or they could go back to 4 chapter volumes after chapter 26 comes out, if this current story wraps up by then.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-12-14 at 01:33.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 12:33   Link #12547
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

We've never had a Tsukune solo cover have we? I would like to see a badass cover of Tsukune.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 15:48   Link #12548
GrrDraxin

No, I don't think we have. Usually when he's on a cover, there is always someone with him, either with Moka or the entire group.
Old 2009-12-14, 16:53   Link #12549
GrimJack

Rosario + Vampire Volume 6

GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 17:36   Link #12550
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

anyone know where i can buy Tsukune's arm lock.
Old 2009-12-14, 22:57   Link #12551
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post

That's true, we already have Tsukune alone in Season I Volume 6 cover... Everyone is forget, perhaps?
Old 2009-12-14, 23:30   Link #12552
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
You know, I just realized that the shadow behind him is of a giant bat on that volume...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 23:56   Link #12553
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
You know, I just realized that the shadow behind him is of a giant bat on that volume...
Right, didn't notice that, anyway a solo Tsumkune cover would be nice to have, but I don't know, I have a suspiction that it's going to be a cover with Inner Moka and Tsukne, because haven't we gotten a few chapthers lately that showed Inner Moka's ice barrier "melting" ... , on an another hand is there any new information about chapter 25 ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 01:04   Link #12554
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
anyone know where i can buy Tsukune's arm lock.
Sorry to say, but no. You'd be lucky if you found anyone that even manufactured something that even has a passing resemblance to it. I've already looked for it, but came up empty handed. But if you can find someone that can make custom jewelry, then you'd be in business. But I think there are some kinds of cheap jewelry box padlocks that might look like that, but the chain is a different matter. I could probably make a paper mache one if I sketched out the design of each link to print out and cut and paste it together. But a metal-worked one would be much more durable.
Old 2009-12-15, 01:12   Link #12555
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

The Armlock reminds me of a story a while back ago.

During September, I was having my usual Nervous Breakdowns(Serious) and paranormal encounters. I recently have read the chapter on the holy lock, looks like a rosario.
My parents started to call me insane and I told them to call my uncle, who is currently visiting the Philippines, to buy me one of those Wrist rosario's. Durr wrap it around your wrist and pretend your Tsukune.

/end story
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 13:02   Link #12556
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post

oh yeah i completely forgotten about that.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 14:46   Link #12557
Chris38

Well, since we still haven't got the translation ( at least when it is finally released we won't have to wait so long for chapter 26 - and I think that maybe the translators are really busy ... well at least someone release's RV so I'm going to wait ... anyway do you think that Tsukune is going to undergo more transformations, due to Moka's vampire blood inside him, I know that Tsukune is undergoing some slow transformations - or rather his body is getting more accustomed to the vampire blood flowing in Tsukune's veins ( at least that's what I think), because if you haven't noticed the amount of time in which Tsukune can stay in his Vampire form has risen considerably higher then when he first brought out the power of Moka's blood.

Another fact that is showing that Tsukune slowly becomes less human is that it seems that it is less exhausting for Tsukune to use vampire blood ( shown for example - here ), then when he was using it at first ( shown here.

So based on that I think we can say that Tsukune is slowly geting closer to being a vampire, but what I would like to know is ... do you think Tsukune is going to undergo something similar to this when his Holy Lock "breaks" and Tsukune has shown that he can easily control his youkai energy ( with his "lock" on of course ) ... so basically do you think that he will loose control ( for a moment ) and after some outer event regain his mind, or will he be able to manage his power's without problems ( without his seal, of course )
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 15:03   Link #12558
GrrDraxin

You'll also notice that he's brandishing Moka rosary on that cover and not his lock. But then on the back cover with him and Moka back to back, that they have their wrists tied together with his holy lock. It'd be a bit cuter if their fingers were interlaced together though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
So based on that I think we can say that Tsukune is slowly geting closer to being a vampire, but what I would like to know is ... do you think Tsukune is going to undergo something similar to this when his Holy Lock "breaks" and Tsukune has shown that he can easily control his youkai energy ( with his "lock" on of course ) ... so basically do you think that he will loose control ( for a moment ) and after some outer event regain his mind, or will he be able to manage his power's without problems ( without his seal, of course )
Well, what do you think the Belmont Whip does to him? Basically while he has the whip, he's just like Moka... unsealed, the lock might as well not exist when he's wielding it.
Old 2009-12-15, 17:08   Link #12559
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

the cover reminds me that Tsukune was supposed to be an average guy but i guess vampire blood makes anyone bishie right?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 17:30   Link #12560
Johnny
Working the bags...

Volume 9 has both with his holy lock. Less bishie, more crazed look...

Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire