AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-29, 16:17   Link #1
Lummie

Hokenshitsu no Shinigami

Quote:
Hadesu Sensei is no ordinary middle school nurse. In fact, many students believe he is a shinigami. His excessive friendliness and eagerness to win his students' affection does little to offset his terrifying appearance. But, fortunately for this middle school, Hadesu Sensei is an expert at extracting "byouma", demons of disease, from possessed students!
Anyone who follows this? Such a great manga and it's finally getting scanlated with a fast pace.
Old 2010-08-29, 20:50   Link #2
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I've been reading this for awhile now and it's not bad, pretty funny read so far.
That's about all I can say on it pretty damn funny, the action and whatever else is going on for me takes the back seat. I'm enjoying this for whatever laughs ot manages to get outta me and it's quite alot.

I quite liked the ch 16, damn funny with Ashitaba
Old 2010-08-30, 09:14   Link #3
Lummie

Yes hahaha, it was quite funny to see him acting like that and Motoyoshi denying that he didn't play a role in his personality change. I wonder what would've happened if Hades would have entered that room.
Old 2010-09-05, 11:46   Link #4
Lummie

chap 17 is released.

Haha, Hades still wanted a copy after all the mess caused by the newspaper club. A fun chapter indeed.
Old 2010-12-15, 21:34   Link #5
outerelf

Well, I've managed to read up to chapter 25, and it looks like we're finally getting into the long awaited Fuji arc!

I can't wait, though I'd have to say the reactions to Fuji's home was absolutely hilarious.
Closed Thread