Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2024-03-06, 15:33   Link #801
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDude View Post
To the surprise of no one, The Answer/Episode Aigis comes out as cut DLC content slated for a September 2024 release. And it appears to be included with Game Pass too!

Biggest question now is whether they'll include FeMC as an eventual final DLC for the complete P3R edition. My gut says yes considering how well the game sold plus big daddy Microsoft has deep pockets. Perhaps deep enough for the eventual P4 remake and perhaps even P6...
There will be no FeMC in the near future. The leaker who leaked this DLC and other various Atlus releases prior, claims it wasn't in development at all and I'm inclined to believe them.
Old 2024-03-06, 18:52   Link #802
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The people who bought the P3P port got scammed so damn hard. Not only is Reload better in every single way, it's even getting the real ending. It really should have been included from the start but at least they're not selling us the entire game again.
Old 2024-03-06, 22:42   Link #803
MonkeyDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
And no more P4 remakes. Golden exists. Remake 1 & 2 if anything.
Yeah and Golden is just FES/Royale so why not? Though I'm all for a remake of 1 and 2. Would be interesting to see if they keep it as a straight remake or mold it to current Persona standards with social links and whatnot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
There will be no FeMC in the near future. The leaker who leaked this DLC and other various Atlus releases prior, claims it wasn't in development at all and I'm inclined to believe them.
I mean I did say eventual final DLC for the complete edition? Took 2 years and change from FES to P3P so probably the same timetable. Let P3R fade from memory a bit and release nearly the same game with different social links and a Female Protagonist! Helps that a FeMC edition amounts to a glorified mod they can sell for...$40 sounds reasonable. But reselling P3:Re-Reload complete at $70 with deluxe editions and whatnot sounds more likely. Not really following the leaks nor are they 100% accurate, but why would ATLUS leave easy money on the table? Maybe Microsoft can scoop it up as a limited exclusive on Game Pass if P3R numbers look good enough?
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-07, 00:22   Link #804
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Personally The Answer was an absolute pain in the ass to play, and I love Aigis to death. Almost never finished it.

The gameplay changes to the remake should and would make Answer much more tolerable.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-07, 03:48   Link #805
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDude View Post
I mean I did say eventual final DLC for the complete edition? Took 2 years and change from FES to P3P so probably the same timetable. Let P3R fade from memory a bit and release nearly the same game with different social links and a Female Protagonist! Helps that a FeMC edition amounts to a glorified mod they can sell for...$40 sounds reasonable. But reselling P3:Re-Reload complete at $70 with deluxe editions and whatnot sounds more likely. Not really following the leaks nor are they 100% accurate, but why would ATLUS leave easy money on the table? Maybe Microsoft can scoop it up as a limited exclusive on Game Pass if P3R numbers look good enough?
I know people are hoping for Atlus to do a FES/Golden/Royal version of Reload but what I'm saying is that (as of this moment) there are no plans to do so at Atlus. The team behind P3R is supposedly already moving on to a different project. If, for some reason, things change and Atlus changes their minds on this it'll take at the very least 3 to 4 years (and that's optimistic. Games take a long time to make nowadays).

The leaker (Midori) just re-confirmed that there are no plans for FeMC atm.

And yeah. I do feel like Atlus should have gone for completeness and had FeMC in Reload as well. But P3R is already a long game (I finished it in 80h), I can't really blame them for not adding in even more content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The people who bought the P3P port got scammed so damn hard. Not only is Reload better in every single way, it's even getting the real ending. It really should have been included from the start but at least they're not selling us the entire game again.
I got lucky and someone tipped me off to not buy the Portable port but I do feel bad for anyone who didn't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Personally The Answer was an absolute pain in the ass to play, and I love Aigis to death. Almost never finished it.

The gameplay changes to the remake should and would make Answer much more tolerable.
I hope so. I never finished The Answer, just went to youtube to see the cutscenes cause the combat just wasn't fun. And the translation wasn't amazing either (even if I only realized that in hindsight. Loads of wrong assumptions made by the TL team at the time).
Old 2024-03-07, 08:55   Link #806
MonkeyDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I know people are hoping for Atlus to do a FES/Golden/Royal version of Reload but what I'm saying is that (as of this moment) there are no plans to do so at Atlus. The team behind P3R is supposedly already moving on to a different project. If, for some reason, things change and Atlus changes their minds on this it'll take at the very least 3 to 4 years (and that's optimistic. Games take a long time to make nowadays).

The leaker (Midori) just re-confirmed that there are no plans for FeMC atm.

And yeah. I do feel like Atlus should have gone for completeness and had FeMC in Reload as well. But P3R is already a long game (I finished it in 80h), I can't really blame them for not adding in even more content.
My pet theory is her own standalone P3:Sakura edition. Color motif fits and everything. Also absurd to think a full 3-4 years of dev time is necessary for literally the exact same game with some minor changes. Unless they plan on chucking their source code like in the good old days?

And I don't even care and probably won't even play FeMC if/when she comes out. I'm just curious as to why they'd leave such easy money on the table. Well more likely why charge DLC prices when you can charge full AAA price for practically the same thing?
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-07, 17:32   Link #807
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I only finished thanks to PCSX2 cheats like 10 years after I finished P3FES. Its neat we're getting it I guess but I still have very little motivation to play Reload.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The people who bought the P3P port got scammed so damn hard. Not only is Reload better in every single way
Better is relative... its $70 USD for the base game, $80 if you want the OST that you have to play in an exe, $100 for the complete package or $27 for the DLC a la carte, then $35 for Episode Aegis. And yeah you can play it on Gamepass I guess but fuck Gamepass.
Old 2024-03-09, 08:28   Link #808
The Green One

Got to milk even more cash by making the Aigis episode DLC. Guess a full price game just isn't enough for our Atlus overlords.
Old 2024-04-10, 06:41   Link #809
TURI123456

Is that possible to play "Persona 3 Reload: Expansion Pass" on Steam but not on the PlayStation yet?
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ps2