AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-10-10, 12:05   Link #41
Shadow5YA

Am I doing something wrong then, because my Denam has lower DEX than STR currently, and he definitely has less DEX than Vyce. If I stick with 1h Katanas or Daggers, I feel like he'll just end up being an inferior version of Vyce.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 17:45   Link #42
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Worse. You have to deliberately kill a character.

When I replayed the original Tactics Ogre with the intent of getting the Lord in the new playthrough, I found out that I couldn't do it when the time came; I just can't justify to myself that having a Lord in the game is worth me deliberately killing someone in cold blood as it were.

I pressed the button, watched her kill herself, then promptly pressed "Reset" and unmade the decision.

I have never followed the Lord storyline to this day. Can't do it.
Yeah it's pretty funny that becoming a Lord means taking the "BAD" path. I dunno if I should spoil how it ends or not if choosing to be a lord.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 00:35   Link #43
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Am I doing something wrong then, because my Denam has lower DEX than STR currently, and he definitely has less DEX than Vyce. If I stick with 1h Katanas or Daggers, I feel like he'll just end up being an inferior version of Vyce.
Nah, don't worry. Rangers are pretty crummy as a unique class late game (outside of using them as upgraded fusilers with maxed out elemental cursed gun), while Ninjas stay strong and are one of the best end-game classes due to mobility (+1mov/jump), tankiness (steelstance), and range (end-game ninjutsu).

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 07:24   Link #44
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

The funny part of going Lord route is also Denam's "insane" facial expression he makes during that paticular scene .

@classes: Although they are generally unpopular, I love my fusilist. Maybe it's because my team is still < level 30, but he's proven to be quite useful so far despite being one of the slower classes.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-20, 05:40   Link #45
SIRWilczek

There doesn't seem to be a thread for the Reborn edition that came out two years ago so I guess I will simply revive a dead thread by saying that I got the game last week and it is very fun. I can't believe Fire Emblem is the most popular tactical RPG if literally any other tactical RPG has vastly superior gameplay.
SIRWilczek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-23, 17:57   Link #46
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I guess I will join in, too. I need to finish this game at some point in the future.