AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-20, 20:54   Link #2861
justpassingby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
True, her main weapon of choice seems to be the Tanegashima and she even carries it with her in the volume cover. It seems to hint that she is a markswoman with the rifle. Juubei is well verse in swords, so it is like a battle between gun and sword if the two decided to battle.
In history, Mitsuhide is the real expert with the riffle (got the attention of the daimyos) and a master of spear. He wouldn't dare to cross swords with Nobunaga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
@justpassingby

i thought you already forsaken your interest in nobuna? or i am mistaken?
Will continue to follow this piece of shit of a LN until I know what will happen to Juubei, or if the author is going to fulfill my demands.
Old 2013-06-21, 00:08   Link #2862
rantaid

@ Om Nerabdator & thuruk

well , at least there is no qualm about my phaedophiliac taste. that is a progress i guess.

right. justpassingby noted what i forgot. juubei is a marksman, though if i recall there is still the shimazu.

@justpassingby

well being tsundere is not that surprising. i guess.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 02:56   Link #2863
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
@ Om Nerabdator & thuruk

well , at least there is no qualm about my phaedophiliac taste. that is a progress i guess.

right. justpassingby noted what i forgot. juubei is a marksman, though if i recall there is still the shimazu.

@justpassingby

well being tsundere is not that surprising. i guess.
Well who am I to judge your tastes. ;-)

Jûbee is really unbalanced. Battôjutsu, marksman... Maybe if we trap her in a burning temple. ;-)
Old 2013-06-21, 04:56   Link #2864
tarmade

Ok guys, Vol 5 is now complete... And we are finally in the proper love comedy arc now... Nobuna's jealousy isn't to be underestimated...

On a more serious note, I have a bad news for you guys... Due to Singapore becoming a 2nd "silent hill", by that I mean the haze right here now, translating speed will be slow, i mean, very slow.

Next chapter's ETA: Next week, possibly.
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 05:21   Link #2865
Yami no Ou
まおう

thanks for the update tarmade and its ok even if its slow at least its still being translated,its better than nothing
Old 2013-06-21, 05:59   Link #2866
rantaid

thanks tarmade. and sorry that i also indirectly wronged you by picking idiots in charge.

my plan to visit singapore seems to be delayed due to same reason. jian jiangkrik tenan.
Old 2013-06-21, 06:33   Link #2867
Thuruk
年上

どうも、tarmade. :-D
Old 2013-06-21, 06:36   Link #2868
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmade View Post
Ok guys, Vol 5 is now complete... And we are finally in the proper love comedy arc now... Nobuna's jealousy isn't to be underestimated...

On a more serious note, I have a bad news for you guys... Due to Singapore becoming a 2nd "silent hill", by that I mean the haze right here now, translating speed will be slow, i mean, very slow.

Next chapter's ETA: Next week, possibly.
its a shame about the delay, but hey RL always wins in the end lol, at least your still doing it ^^

thanks for the release
Old 2013-06-21, 06:42   Link #2869
tarmade

Quote:
thanks tarmade. and sorry that i also indirectly wronged you by picking idiots in charge.

my plan to visit singapore seems to be delayed due to same reason. jian jiangkrik tenan.
No problem... I don't hold vengeful thoughts unlike a majority of fellow Singaporeans...
Old 2013-06-21, 07:19   Link #2870
rantaid

thanks for understanding....

ay.... i feel touched... i am really grateful that you translated nobuna and now i am able to read this and finally i can underatand why you placed nobuna as priority motivation for translating.

indeed, a broken girl is the easiest to be deluded by her own feeling. yoshiharu has done well by forcing his lips to nobuna.... even if she resisted and struggled, he did not falter and not let her go. (this is better than the girl takung initiatives)

her inner turmoil and insecure feeling is indeed cutest.... she is afraid to take the lead and want yoshiharu himself who act to conquer her! this contradiction is beautiful... (sagara yoshiharu... if you are really a man.... you must betray her and getting your own independence! get your own standing and grab nobuna with your own hand! don't wait and let nobuna to spoon-fed you! she is a good girl... take ovet her... just like hanbei advised hashiba in eiji yoshikawa's taiko!)

a well writen and enjoyable LN. i like.

by the way... so the mysterious monk in jyakigan side novel seemed to be zenjuubou also?
Old 2013-06-21, 07:45   Link #2871
justpassingby

Quote:
a well writen and enjoyable LN. i like.
How do you know it is well written when you only got a translated version of a translated version, both are not sanctioned by the author and the publisher?

It's just another rage-inducing harem for me. Oh, and it's not because Juubei is going lo lose. Make other characters be like Juubei and let Nobuna as she is, it's still terrible. Make Juubei evil or not present in the story and let Nobuna as she is, it's turd.

If you're going to make a love story, don't involves girl who had done a lot for the main girl and boy to be the third wheel and make her suffer in the end.

This LN is as guano as it can be.
Old 2013-06-21, 07:58   Link #2872
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I extremely love that chapter, thanks for the hard work Tarmade. Christmas is a holiday where anything can happen, enough to even stop a war.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 08:09   Link #2873
Hoaviet

Quote:

Due to Singapore becoming a 2nd "silent hill", by that I mean the haze right here now.
Maybe I'm dumb, or don't know much thats happening in Singapore,

but what is this "silent hill" haze thing?,
Old 2013-06-21, 08:18   Link #2874
rantaid

now... now calm down. indeed with my little knowledge my words is just illegibble and not a worth literary value that can be taken into consideration.

as my experience with romantic novel can be said very few.. this cuteness remind me of schooldays. i still remember what i read crudely from vol.10 LN .. "it's terrible... it's terrible" (kyahahahhahah... i laughed a lot! ) juubei crying and muttered sadly these words knowing her vain feeling . despair (hahahaha). ah!!! i am reminded when Sekai Saionji seduce Makoto using her body from Kotonoha who trusted her grwatly! as expected from a girl who had no second thought on betraying her own sister (Kiyoura)....

Heaven! i feel elated! you have raised my spirit!

i love that scene and juubei muttered sadly of that was indeed pretty... i can really see how fragile and beauty you are my beloved juubei.... i can not wait when you are shattered to pieces and getting destroyed (raped). you can not escape that fate.... because you are Akechi Juubei Mitsuhide!

well you ask why i can say this is well written or enjoyable? simple. i also write fanfic. and this is (nobuna) better than my own writing.

and tarmade's translation is good. this is a light novel, not a pullitzer literary piece. do you expect a manyouushu class writting from Light Novel?

even a pullitzer winning to kill a mockingbird really does not deserve the praise. sure it is an excellent writting that taught me to not judge person by color of their skin , but it does not teach me anything about to kill a mockingbird! the title is lying! at least when i am reading oda nobuna no yabou i got to read about someone named nobuna who has an ambition, it deliver what it promises.
Old 2013-06-21, 08:21   Link #2875
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
now... now calm down. indeed with my little knowledge my words is just illegibble and not a worth literary value that can be taken into consideration.

as my experience with romantic novel can be said very few.. this cuteness remind me of schooldays. i still remember what i read crudely from vol.10 LN .. "it's terrible... it's terrible" (kyahahahhahah... i laughed a lot! ) juubei crying and muttered sadly these words knowing her vain feeling . despair (hahahaha). ah!!! i am reminded when Sekai Saionji seduce Makoto using her body from Kotonoha who trusted her grwatly! as expected from a girl who had no second thought on betraying her own sister (Kiyoura)....

Heaven! i feel elated! you have raised my spirit!

i love that scene and juubei muttered sadly of that was indeed pretty... i can really see how fragile and beauty you are my beloved juubei.... i can not wait when you are shattered to pieces and getting destroyed (raped). you can not escape that fate.... because you are Akechi Juubei Mitsuhide!

well you ask why i can say this is well written or enjoyable? simple. i also write fanfic. and this is (nobuna) better than my own writing.

and tarmade's translation is good. this is a light novel, not a pullitzer literary piece. do you expect a manyouushu class writting from Light Novel?

even a pullitzer winning to kill a mockingbird really does not deserve the praise. sure it is an excellent writting that taught me to not judge person by color of their skin , but it does not teach me anything about to kill a mockingbird! the title is lying! at least when i am reading oda nobuna no yabou i got to read about someone named nobuna who has an ambition, it deliver what it promises.
You are starting to scare me my friend. Lets leave Akechi alone, she already has enough on her plate already.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 08:22   Link #2876
rantaid

sorry. i am just trying to praise how beauty she is.

a pure and honest character like that is indees my favorite. the easiest to be broken.
Old 2013-06-21, 08:43   Link #2877
justpassingby

Quote:
First of all, it is probably better for you to fix those punctuations/capitalization of yours. They're starting to get more annoying than Oda LN.

So you're saying this LN is better than a fanfic? That's hardly an achievement. Well considering the author took some liberties with how the history parts were presented (which make me want to puke), in some sense this LN is a fanfic that got put on sale.

Quote:
Anyone with a good command in English can dish out a good translation, you know?
But in the end, it's translation.
And duh? Who the hell want to write in ancient Japanese nowadays. And even there is one, where are you going to get the translation of a translation?
LNs 20-30 years ago are good enough to be better than Oda Nobuna, even though they didn't win the said award.

Quote:
Now you're just being ridiculous. You could have given a terrible name to replace Oda Nobuna no Yabou, and it would still delivered terrible.

Last edited by justpassingby; 2013-06-21 at 09:08.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 09:18   Link #2878
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
sorry. i am just trying to praise how beauty she is.

a pure and honest character like that is indees my favorite. the easiest to be broken.
can you quit it with that kind of talk already, its sickening
Old 2013-06-21, 09:21   Link #2879
tarmade

Wow, this guy... I rarely even care a shit about what people like him says but seeing that you guys are replying to him, let me give a piece of advice...

A 27 year old guy who had said he hate the Nobuna LN, said how ridiculous it is and saying things like the author gotta pay his respects to Juubei... And after he had clearly stated his opinions on why he hate this LN, he CONTINUES to frequent this thread and continue ranting about how ridiculous it is...

You know what's ridiculous? His actions... In a nice way of putting it, he's being all tsundere about the whole matter but in fact, he really loves Nobuna... Well, I can forgive him if i think of it this way...

If I think of it in another way, well... He's being an attention seeker and a troll... Which we all knows how to deal with it, right? Don't feed the trolls. Let them starve and let us continue our little chats about Nobuna...

I mean, come on...

There had been cases of people, me included, trying to discuss about the pros and cons of Nobuna with him. But he's being all stubborn about his points and he just won't budge. And finally, he had started saying all this things about how Nobuna is a ridiculous piece of work...

Well, so be it... You had your opinions, we had ours. Go ahead and think whatever that brain of yours wanna think about. We, the fans of Nobuna, just don't care that much. At least I don't...

I'm just going to continue translating the LN I love and spread it to the fellow fans out in the world. Be it that my translations are bad and not entirely accurate, at least it's something...

Guys, let's just continue on with our little chats, can we?

P.S: This is going to be my last response to justpassingby, because I just don't care about what he is going to write in response to this. Wait, I care, but I only care enough to laugh about the kinds of response he can make...

And hell yeah, I'm pissed... Lemme curse Indonesia some more for this haze and smog that I'm having for me to have such a bad temper...
Old 2013-06-21, 09:25   Link #2880
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Wow, this guy... I rarely even care a shit about what people like him says but seeing that you guys are replying to him, let me give a piece of advice...

A 27 year old guy who had said he hate the Nobuna LN, said how ridiculous it is and saying things like the author gotta pay his respects to Juubei... And after he had clearly stated his opinions on why he hate this LN, he CONTINUES to frequent this thread and continue ranting about how ridiculous it is...

You know what's ridiculous? His actions... In a nice way of putting it, he's being all tsundere about the whole matter but in fact, he really loves Nobuna... Well, I can forgive him if i think of it this way...

If I think of it in another way, well... He's being an attention seeker and a troll... Which we all knows how to deal with it, right? Don't feed the trolls. Let them starve and let us continue our little chats about Nobuna...

I mean, come on...

There had been cases of people, me included, trying to discuss about the pros and cons of Nobuna with him. But he's being all stubborn about his points and he just won't budge. And finally, he had started saying all this things about how Nobuna is a ridiculous piece of work...

Well, so be it... You had your opinions, we had ours. Go ahead and think whatever that brain of yours wanna think about. We, the fans of Nobuna, just don't care that much. At least I don't...

I'm just going to continue translating the LN I love and spread it to the fellow fans out in the world. Be it that my translations are bad and not entirely accurate, at least it's something...

Guys, let's just continue on with our little chats, can we?

P.S: This is going to be my last response to justpassingby, because I just don't care about what he is going to write in response to this. Wait, I care, but I only care enough to laugh about the kinds of response he can make...

And hell yeah, I'm pissed... Lemme curse Indonesia some more for this haze and smog that I'm having for me to have such a bad temper...
wish the mods gives him a warning or something. should be against the rules to come to a thread daily and ridicule it

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem