AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-04, 22:08   Link #281
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

"If I die, he'll become a murderer." Amon just earned by respect oddly enough (and jumped a few spots in my top fa char list xD )

Also Arima vs One-Eyed Owl 2! The hype is real!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 22:27   Link #282
Heat066

Dang it, gotta give the props to Seido, he pissed his pants but still choose to fight, futile but his courage is commendable, hope we get to see him develop into a badass, reminds me of Coby from One Piece.
Old 2014-09-04, 22:52   Link #283
kazzuya

I wonder who that clown was. Is that a ghoul or a enhance human created by that doctor?
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 23:07   Link #284
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
Dang it, gotta give the props to Seido, he pissed his pants but still choose to fight, futile but his courage is commendable, hope we get to see him develop into a badass, reminds me of Coby from One Piece.
He kinda lost part of his body...I doubt he'll survive that.
Old 2014-09-05, 01:05   Link #285
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
He kinda lost part of his body...I doubt he'll survive that.
The same could be said about Amon or Suzuya, so I don't think the author will kill them off like that.

Oh jeez...now that I see..a bit more than his arm got munched off...won't expect much..
Old 2014-09-05, 01:42   Link #286
Iron Maw
Banned

Damn... I-I've haven't seen such cast destruction since Berserk.

Everyone got wrecked with impudenity (except for Aogiri lol). I think Akira is the only non ghoul with a full set limbs intact, like literally.

That said, I doubt Amon is going to die just yet despite him facing off against one of Big Bads as horrible as his chances look. Also this point 60% sure Kaneki is still alive, though not for protagonist to die halfway through a story. However there tends to be subtle setup for it and whatever Hide's did earlier to help him survive would meaningless. However Anima doesn't come across as someone who would make a mistake by letting him live either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
How does Arima know Kaneki's name?
Yeah, I'm super suspicious about that. Nobody has matched Kaneki's old identity to his new appearance just yet. IIIRC only Amon and Hide have idea of him being "Eyepatch".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Finally caught up to chapter 140, so much happened between chapters 120 and 140. Susuya's backstory, limbs disappearing left and right , Arima shows up, Arima takes out all the ghouls trying to escape undergound, Arima curb stomping Kaneki, Kaneki facing himself. I swear no one in this story can just be happy, and many of them have pretty crappy backgrounds.
Don't forget Kruzen/Yoshimura and his past which explains a lot about his action through the series and hints on some future plot points namely "V", Kaiko and those black suited men.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 11:46   Link #287
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
"If I die, he'll become a murderer."
well, Kaneki has killed over than 60 ghouls in one night, so he's already murderer.
LG-MAX 2.o is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 12:22   Link #288
R.LocK
My turn

Welp, Amon and Kaneki have quite an obsession over Kaneki not killing a human.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 12:50   Link #289
LG-MAX 2.o

how many chapters will it take until Amon notice that ghouls (some at least) has the right to life? 200?

speaking of which, does Touka know Kaneki practice cannibalism?
Old 2014-09-05, 13:03   Link #290
ShiryuMask

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
how many chapters will it take until Amon notice that ghouls (some at least) has the right to life? 200?

speaking of which, does Touka know Kaneki practice cannibalism?
We don't know yet. At least as far I remember was never stated in the manga if she know or not.

But I get the feeling that she do know.

Still, If you ask me the two of them really need to take their time and have a long and honest chat between them.
Old 2014-09-05, 13:07   Link #291
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Speaking Tokyo Ghoul Jack.
There are theories interpreting that Jack is referring to 11, and thus Arima can either be Strength or Justice.
But I have my doubts on this theory, as Jack is more of a reference to the Lesser Arcana rather than the Major Arcana.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 13:11   Link #292
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiryuMask View Post
We don't know yet. At least as far I remember was never stated in the manga if she know or not.

But I get the feeling that she do know.

Still, If you ask me the two of them really need to take their time and have a long and honest chat between them.
I wonder if one day he'll talk about the torture him suffered.
Old 2014-09-05, 13:22   Link #293
ShiryuMask

shmaster@First time that I heard about this theory.

LG-MAX 2.o@When Ken save her from Ayato during that Arc, she did ask him "What they did to you?" or something like this. And in chapter 120 she did ask him why he had to change.So I suppose that is only matter of time before he tell her about what happened that time.
Old 2014-09-05, 13:39   Link #294
LG-MAX 2.o

speaking of which, I just realized recently that Kaneki takes the centipede of ear during fight Yamori, I think it would have been more impressive if he had done it in front of Anteiku.
Old 2014-09-05, 17:29   Link #295
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
The same could be said about Amon or Suzuya, so I don't think the author will kill them off like that.

Oh jeez...now that I see..a bit more than his arm got munched off...won't expect much..
Yea, Amon and Suzuya lost limbs, Seido also lost part of his torso...and isn't a ghoul so he doesn't have abnormal healing ability.

Quote:
well, Kaneki has killed over than 60 ghouls in one night, so he's already murderer.
Well humans kinda consider killing ghouls a good thing, so that doesn't count towards murder.
Old 2014-09-05, 18:25   Link #296
LG-MAX 2.o

for human yes, but and ghouls? the point of view of a ghoul, Kaneki is a weapon of mass destruction.

moreover let's not forget that all life is important S2.
Old 2014-09-05, 20:02   Link #297
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
for human yes, but and ghouls? the point of view of a ghoul, Kaneki is a weapon of mass destruction.

It won't be long til he start killing the bad humans like that mad doctor who made him in to Frankenstein.
foxbox360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 20:30   Link #298
LG-MAX 2.o

first we have to see as will be the new Kaneki, will he still be click the finger? will continue eating ghouls?
Old 2014-09-05, 20:31   Link #299
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:

I don't get where your confusion comes from...it was Amon who said he wasn't a murderer, Amon is a human thus he doesn't consider ghoul killings to be murder.
I am not and was never debating if Kaneki was a murderer or not, I was just pleasantly surprised that Amon doesn't consider Kaneki a murderer and still believes in him enough to not want the kid to become a murderer.
Old 2014-09-05, 20:43   Link #300
LG-MAX 2.o

I understood what you said, I'm just saying Kaneki already took over 60 lives in one night, then yes, he is already technically a murderer and moreover a cannibal , even if those lives are not human beings .

and I do not want to get into an argument about the value of life of a human being and a ghoul.

Tags
action, comedy, drama, gore, modern fantasy, sci-fi, seinen, tragedy