AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-11-17, 01:42   Link #81
AP24

After reading the latest chapter, I feel that Shino is the main girl in providing fanservice. Also, seems like the size of their boobs determine the amount of fanservice they get.

Shino who has the smallest boobs is shown naked more often and her boobs get full exposure most often. Mirika who has the biggest boobs rarely gets shown naked compared to the others and when her naked body wasn’t covered at all it was a back view. Nagisa would always have a towel whenever she is naked. Saki’s naked body with her boobs not being covered was shown before.

So I guess it’s okay for Shino’s naked body to get fully exposed a lot because like she once said having very small boobs makes her naked body not a big deal to be seen. Saki’s boobs are also quite small which is why it’s not a problem for her naked body to get fully exposed sometimes. However, Mirika and Nagisa who have big boobs would not have their naked bodies fully exposed especially from the front because it would be too much if they do.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-17, 02:04   Link #82
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
No, I won't. Ruka Sarashina is the worst, most unlikable female character I have ever seen in a harem series, ever. I'd love it if she died. I cannot stand that little bitch.

I will never see the 'appeal' of a person who refuses to break up with you and throws literal tantrums every time they don't get their way. That'd be like dating a two-year-old.

And the manga acts like she hasn't done ANYTHING wrong which makes it so much worse. Actually worse than that, Kazuya blames himself when Ruka acts irrationally. That part makes me sick.

If you like her, that's fine and I'm not trying to change your mind. I just want to express that few things make me angrier than a character claiming they "love someone" and then show ZERO respect or consideration for their so-called "beloved" own feelings. I HATE this. It's like "No bitch, you wouldn't know what "love" means if it bit you in the ass!"

At least Hiroyuki does portray Milika as an antagonist...or at the very least has a lot of characters calling out her villainous actions. She even proudly states "My favorite thing is MYSELF". So yeah, she has done really REALLY horrible things...but because she's not trying to pretend "I'm just being a good girlfriend!" and the author doesn't portray her as such, that makes her less....insufferable to me.

Yeah....I've picked up on this too. Almost makes you think NaoyaxNagisa is endgame....but Naoya insists he loves Saki just as much....still...it's....like....I don't know what's gonna happen.

I would be surprised if the polgamy was broken by the end with Naoya choosing only Nagisa...I mean, doing so would betray the actual TITLE of the manga lol. But it does feel like the two of them have more meaningful scenes together? First there was the climax of the Hakone arc....then the festival with the fireworks....etc so it's kinda throwing me off a lot.
I think that's because it's established that Naoya and Saki have been in love for years and started the series as the official couple, while Nagisa is the that barged in their relationship. So on one hand the author makes her act as a mistress who often plays wingman for the main wife, on the other hand he gives her a lot of moments to shine in order to put her on the same level as Saki. For the ending, I think there are zero chances that Naoya breaks up with either of the two.

Regarding Mirika and her antics, one thing that is important is the tone of the series, it's far easier to accept her behavior compared to other heroines in other series when you know that is played for laughs.

For Shino, I'm curious to see how many other lucky pervert moments she'll be able to trigger and if she will decide to confess and officially enter the competition.
Old 2021-11-17, 03:34   Link #83
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
At least Hiroyuki does portray Milika as an antagonist...or at the very least has a lot of characters calling out her villainous actions. She even proudly states "My favorite thing is MYSELF". So yeah, she has done really REALLY horrible things...but because she's not trying to pretend "I'm just being a good girlfriend!" and the author doesn't portray her as such, that makes her less....insufferable to me.
Ruka was never meant to be an antagonist, that's why. Only insecure readers think of that way as if the heavily victimized Chizuru's position as the default endgirl is in any danger. Ruka also admitted her selfishness and that she knew Kazuya loved someone else, but she can't help it, she is also in love. Guess it's instantly tolerable now. Who would call her out on this? In fact, this was the reason Chizuru pushed for the trial. Technically, Ruka and Kazuya are the couple wannabe, not Chizuru and Kazuya. The so-called "horrible things" she did are not not breaking up and not letting her guy confess to a rental, which argument he still can't refute, or lying one time, but Chizuru and Kazuya can go for 1.5 years making a fool about everyone around them, even opting for making it a reality when they are cornered, thus acting like they did nothing wrong instead. If you want justice and punishment, knock on their door first.

You are entitled to your opinion, and it may be futile to convince you, but I seriously don't see how Ruka did even the fraction of the things Mirika did, and even if I take the tone and Mirika's personality into account, it won't make her look betterin comparison.

Mirika and Shino are stucked to repeating the same things, but Hiroyuki often go overboard with them. Even a status quo change with Shino confessing might not lead to any significant change.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-17, 13:14   Link #84
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
Ruka was never meant to be an antagonist, that's why.
She should be one.

Quote:
Ruka also admitted her selfishness and that she knew Kazuya loved someone else, but she can't help it, she is also in love.
That's just it. She's NOT "in love" because if you truly love someone, you put their best interests first. She's obsessed with him; she does not care about his feelings whatsoever. She's driven by lust and that's all. "Love is never selfish". That's one of the vows of marriage.

Quote:
The so-called "horrible things" she did are not not breaking up and not letting her guy confess to a rental, which argument he still can't refute, or lying one time
No, she FORCES herself on Kazuya every chance she gets, blackmails him, manipulates him, abuses him, etc. She's practically a rapist. Imagine if the genders were reversed? Everyone would despise her and wish death on her.

Like...just put yourself in Kazuya's position:

*You like someone.

*You were blackmailed into dating someone else

*You try to break up with them but they refuse to

*They follow you to work and decide to get a job there...so not only can they harass you AT WORK...they can make you look bad so your boss docks your pay.

*They sexually assault you several times when you're still in love with someone else

*Then they lie to the person you like, claiming that you had sex with them in order to drive your crush away for good.

*They also do their damnedest to keep you away from the person you like.

Do you really not find such a person detestable? Like...restraining order much?

Quote:
but Chizuru and Kazuya can go for 1.5 years making a fool about everyone around them, even opting for making it a reality when they are cornered, thus acting like they did nothing wrong instead. If you want justice and punishment, knock on their door first.
That is SO not the same thing lol

Quote:
You are entitled to your opinion, and it may be futile to convince you, but I seriously don't see how Ruka did even the fraction of the things Mirika did, and even if I take the tone and Mirika's personality into account, it won't make her look betterin comparison.
I'm not saying Mirika's actions are "less horrible" than Ruka's. I'm saying she pisses me off way less than Ruka does.
Old 2021-11-23, 11:39   Link #85
AP24

Finally a real development for Shino
Old 2021-11-24, 00:05   Link #86
Chiibi

Getting really tired of the "lucky pervert" cliches....how many more times must we suffer through this? This has to be like the TENTH time already....it's so DUMB!

I sound bitchy but I do really like this manga....it's just...that particular joke is staler than crackers from 2003.

The best way to do it (if it MUST be used) is to go over the top with it until it becomes hilariously absurd.

Example like: "The gravity of this island must be different somehow!"
"Mukai-kun, kindly remove your face from my butt!"
"I.....I......CAN'T! SOME UNSEEN FORCE IS PUSHING ME IN."
"WHAT!? THAT'S ABSURD."
"YES, I AGREE."

See? It's funny again. Hiroyuki, you wrote Aho Girl....don't tell me this is too much...
Old 2021-11-24, 01:51   Link #87
Lex79

Shino can still just tell Naoya that she is in heat. Actually, I expect him to mention that and be punched.
Old 2021-11-24, 10:06   Link #88
James Rye

So Mirika, "the slut", keeps her promise and goes all bashful over a simple cheek kiss whereas Shino, "the innocent", goes full bodycheck nude splash full contact on lips despite her own goal to not get between her friend and her two-timing boyfriend.
I am not really sure what's considered innocent anymore...
And yeah, I expect the Heat explanation to solve all this next chapter.
Old 2021-11-24, 21:51   Link #89
Wandering Soul

And now everyone, but Naoya's first actual girlfriend has kissed him.
Old 2021-11-30, 11:40   Link #90
WingedAccelerator

Awful arc is awful. The universe bended to Shino to create this unfair chance against the others, and the only thing she managed to say that it was not an accident, not that she loved him for a long time. Then either the cold got to her or the snake came back and bit her. Either way, I don't think the ubrupt conversation continues now and most of the things are probably postponed.
Old 2021-11-30, 17:38   Link #91
Chiibi

Holy crap, Shino

You gonna try to talk your way outta THIS one now? If you make up some BS excuse, Naoya might be dumb enough to believe you....

Might.
Old 2021-12-01, 02:05   Link #92
Lex79

Well, after this I hope she will officially enter the competition.
Old 2021-12-03, 01:38   Link #93
Chiibi

Silly Shino...if I were her, I'd just bury myself in the sand... Takes care of the nudity and would also be warm.

I wonder if she's Hiroyuki's favorite...since she gets naked the most. xD
Old 2021-12-03, 14:54   Link #94
AP24

Quote:
Silly Shino...if I were her, I'd just bury myself in the sand... Takes care of the nudity and would also be warm.
I don’t think it would be warm at night.

Quote:
I wonder if she's Hiroyuki's favorite...since she gets naked the most. xD
Well I did say before that maybe it’s because her boobs are very small so should be fine for her to be shown naked a lot.
Old 2021-12-03, 22:51   Link #95
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
I don’t think it would be warm at night.
It would be warmer than just standing around nude in the open air, trust me lol

I've spent a lot of time in sand at beaches. And yes, nights can remain warm in summer.

But yes, I know the real reason (it'd ruin the fanservice if she did that)
Old 2021-12-06, 07:14   Link #96
WingedAccelerator

Saki strikes with a power move.
Old 2021-12-09, 11:54   Link #97
Lex79

I feel that if Shino gives up now, the story will end with only two timing.
Old 2021-12-09, 13:52   Link #98
WingedAccelerator

I just want no pity route. Like her distancing herself from the cast suddenly to get more attention. Then after a crying party, she gets accepted mainly thanks to Saki.

My idea with the test scores are still feasible. If she fails to be #1, she bows out gracefully. If she remains #1, she might come up with a condition.
Old 2021-12-13, 21:29   Link #99
Chiibi

Horray for Sakisaki! I knew she'd get her kiss eventually! Kinda sad how it was drawn compared to the others...but at least it happened!
Old 2021-12-15, 01:01   Link #100
patnam

Quote:
Horray for Sakisaki! I knew she'd get her kiss eventually! Kinda sad how it was drawn compared to the others...but at least it happened!
so the ending for this manga series is near...?
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem