AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-08, 16:10   Link #821
ItachiGT
Banned

Well then atleast, the person could hide the spoler!, so that everyon can decide on its own^^
ItachiGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 16:10   Link #822
majin_vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post
Hm, don't think so.

The "raw" is 7episodes ahead.

Wished also for new manga-translations^^.

The recent one is the chapter 60........well^^
LOL, this is very true, and I have watched the latest episodes up until 32, but with the double releases that have been coming from the subbers, it is possible for them to catch up to the anime. Besides, i waited this long for the anime to get good, why not wait until I can watch something I completely understand. I have a working understanding with Japanese, but sometimes it is funner to just sit back and not have to think so much.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 16:15   Link #823
ItachiGT
Banned

Double releases?

Did i miss something?

Well perhaps you mean eps. 25 and 26 ?

Although i waited sometime after the eps. 25 for the next one.

Well i am also stucked at eps. 32^^.

I had the idea to read the translated manga to understand the raws......well.....cahpter 60 ^^
Old 2007-06-08, 16:35   Link #824
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post
Although i waited sometime after the eps. 25 for the next one.
if you look ep 26 has been out for some time now

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 16:57   Link #825
ItachiGT
Banned

Yeah i waited......not that i've been still waiting.......xD^^

But thanks for the tip ^^
Old 2007-06-08, 21:58   Link #826
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
If there's gonna be a sub forum for Kenichi I can see it now. Episode listing guide, Favorite character poll, Favorite Sensie poll, Manga guide, Manga & anime comparision, Questions about tecniques or Martial arts stuff...blah..blah, Kenichi the Game...etc
Hey, don't forget the most important thing... PICS of Miu, Kisara, R****, and Shigure!!
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 22:49   Link #827
kujoe
from head to heel

Don't forget about threads about Kenichi's harem, or fan clubs for certain characters. (Shigure's club being the one with the most number of members of course...) Fan club vs. fan club—and for the more hardcore, there could be debates!

(Insert your martial art here) vs. (insert your other martial art here), tactics, weapons, historical origins and rants on how the animators totally got it wrong totally!

Err, ok. I'll stop now. I guess that's pushing it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta
I actually think some people prefer to have the oppertunity to read the spoilers. Everyone does not have access to the up to date manga or, until recently, a consistent source for fan subs. Maybe some people want to know if it is worth continuing to spend a ridiculous amount of time waiting for the sub. I think the spoilers help to keep people interested in the manga and the anime. And, people always have the option to ignore any spoiler about the anime or manga.
I agree. As long as the spoilers are properly specified (as either raw spoilers or manga spoilers), I don't see why it could be such a problem. I mean, is this series really that popular that it deserves a sub forum of its own in Animesuki? We're still around 800 replies as of now.

Still, it would indeed be nice if we do get a sub forum though.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 23:27   Link #828
Z0Rr0rex

Quote:
I mean, is this series really that popular that it deserves a sub forum of its own in Animesuki? We're still around 800 replies as of now.
It's because we only have one thread available to post in. More topics breed more activity.
Z0Rr0rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 23:50   Link #829
Fang taichou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowClone View Post
Hey, don't forget the most important thing... PICS of Miu, Kisara, R****, and Shigure!!
Spoiler for Nosebleed warning: Renka omake from Syun Matsuena's personal site:

Last edited by Fang taichou; 2007-06-09 at 00:02. Reason: apparently manga raws not allowed, so switched with a 4koma instead
Fang taichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 01:16   Link #830
madarabe
Dunamist

How 'bout some love for Honoka?

いっぺん 死んでみる?
madarabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 05:32   Link #831
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
^ not enough. she needs to drink more milk.
Old 2007-06-09, 07:05   Link #832
KnekO

On the new topics about Kenichi we should include picture and wall requests.Oh well here are some:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1949/kenichi2va1.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4899/miusv6.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5074/kenichieq5.jpg

I would totally like some Kisara pics
KnekO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 08:43   Link #833
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
oh crap renka!
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 09:49   Link #834
Fang taichou

I've just started translating (or is the term scanlating?) a few chapters of Kenichi manga since the current project is stalled at ch.60. Mine isn't in order though, I've started the Renka comes to Ryouzanpaku chapters + Shigure's past chapters.

Since these won't fall under scanlated licensed manga (I'm not aware of any North American company licensing Kenichi) or raw manga scans, I may post a few appetizers later when I can.
Old 2007-06-09, 10:33   Link #835
Xardion

Quote:
Fang taichou is on a distinguished road

I've just started translating (or is the term scanlating?) a few chapters of Kenichi manga since the current project is stalled at ch.60. Mine isn't in order though, I've started the Renka comes to Ryouzanpaku chapters + Shigure's past chapters.

Since these won't fall under scanlated licensed manga (I'm not aware of any North American company licensing Kenichi) or raw manga scans, I may post a few appetizers later when I can.
Thanks man that would be very nice to see here. I just have one question about Shigure, Do we ever find out where she goes off to for three days at a time? In case i need to remind some i got the question from the episode where kenichi says he is noticing some things about the masters, like how they still train everyday etc. Oh and yes this series should get its own forum.
Xardion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 11:09   Link #836
Fang taichou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xardion View Post
Thanks man that would be very nice to see here. I just have one question about Shigure, Do we ever find out where she goes off to for three days at a time? In case i need to remind some i got the question from the episode where kenichi says he is noticing some things about the masters, like how they still train everyday etc. Oh and yes this series should get its own forum.
Yes you do find out. I'm actually translating the chapter that shows you what she does all those times she's gone for 3 days straight even as I'm typing this
Old 2007-06-09, 11:40   Link #837
oni_no_kirin

Hi ,I'm new to this anime and I liked it instantly especially the newer episodes,(just watched ep 33).I say the animation is improving.I even downloaded the manga raws up to vol 24 ,just today. Even though I don't understand Japanese I still read or rather viewed the manga. Man, the story is just going to get better! I do have questions though about the manga.

Spoiler for :
oni_no_kirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 11:58   Link #838
oceankonrad
WHatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnekO View Post
On the new topics about Kenichi we should include picture and wall requests.Oh well here are some:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1949/kenichi2va1.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4899/miusv6.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5074/kenichieq5.jpg

I would totally like some Kisara pics
Nice pictures
oceankonrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 12:08   Link #839
Z0Rr0rex

I just can't believe that Sola gets a subforum, and Kenichi doesn't. I mean Sola is so lame an anime(though Kanon 2006 was good).
Z0Rr0rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 12:10   Link #840
UPR

maybe when Sola finishes because the is so little of it left Kenichi can get it's own, And bye the way how does this get a sub-forum anyway?
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action