AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-16, 14:08   Link #61
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

The thing is Marrine may have to see Theo by herself to see how he's doing as a Lord. We know that Theo is the best Lord since he's very close to the people and that by itself, many people even gathered to lend their strength to Theo, something that no Lord can ever done such feat before.

Still, i'm more interested to see how Marrine will change her view towards Theo and perhaps establishing alliance after she witness the villagers are willing to take up arms to protect Theo.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 14:37   Link #62
DarkDooM

Quote:
According to legend, during the Age of Ultimate Chaos projections called
Athena and Thor appeared and fought to protect humanity.
This sounds extremely interesting. I wonder if we'll see such heroes in future volumes.
Old 2018-01-18, 21:42   Link #63
larethian

Absolutely disappointed by how V2 ended or rather, how certain things are resolved to end it.
Spoiler:
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-19, 00:44   Link #64
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Absolutely disappointed by how V2 ended or rather, how certain things are resolved to end it.
Spoiler:
I'd recommended reading the guidebook for game really, the lore over it and the all the factions is described much better and more thoroughly
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-19, 03:50   Link #65
larethian

I already read the guidebook after reading v1 and looked through it again. It didn't tell me what I already knew, it didn't give more info on Demitrie and Adlet beyond V2 (did it?), nor did it help me comprehend how the outcome of the final fight came to be. Whatever surprising move the twins could throw out, I can't be convinced that managed to make Demitrie 'suffer' and leave on just a page of words and abrupt transition. In the end, mizuno did mention he wasn't really experienced in action scenes and his depictions were far from pretty.
Old 2018-01-19, 04:18   Link #66
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker View Post
I don't think there are really "big bad" character, and it's actually boring if there are a big bad character.
Maybe you're right, but that also makes it hard to see where exactly this story is supposed to be heading to...
Old 2018-01-19, 11:49   Link #67
RDNexus

So, for those following the LNs, how's the adaptation faring so far?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-19, 21:24   Link #68
larethian

First 2 episodes were fine. 3rd episode was really too condensed. Pretty sure Theo interacted much longer with Siluca and the last part would definitely generate some misunderstanding for viewers on the relationship between Siluca and Aubest
Old 2018-01-20, 00:48   Link #69
dragon1412

Quote:
I already read the guidebook after reading v1 and looked through it again. It didn't tell me what I already knew, it didn't give more info on Demitrie and Adlet beyond V2 (did it?), nor did it help me comprehend how the outcome of the final fight came to be. Whatever surprising move the twins could throw out, I can't be convinced that managed to make Demitrie 'suffer' and leave on just a page of words and abrupt transition. In the end, mizuno did mention he wasn't really experienced in action scenes and his depictions were far from pretty.
nah, I was not talking about him, but the general of the factions and their relationship, the guidebook made it much more clear the point and goal of each faction over each others, while the novel only elude it
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-05, 11:42   Link #70
zztop

Quote:
Who is Adlet? Dimitri's girlfriend?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 14:17   Link #71
larethian

Sorry, it's Adele. Short version: She's a Lord who inherited the first Lord's will and defeated the super Demonlord in ancient times. She was allured by the demonlord powers and it also seemed like the Chaos energy was too much for her Crest (need to check this) and she became a Demonlord herself from absorbing the Chaos energy. She then put herself to sleep.
Old 2018-02-08, 11:46   Link #72
larethian

I had a great time reading volume 3. And it looks like I will have great time reading volume 4 too after doing about 100+ pages. What's so great? Character development and fleshing. Milzar is a pretty interesting guy even though I still don't like him, we see more of Vliar and Magaret as well. Alexis, and Marrine. There's even a side story about their romance. How Theo turned the lord of a castle was decent too. And really understand more what the factions are about. The people who were missing in action in volume 3 were Priscilla and Aishela since they didn't participate in the expedition.

And then, Theo and Siluca did it in volume 4!
Spoilers
Spoiler for v4
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-02-09, 17:24   Link #73
readher

Quote:
Spoilers
Spoiler for v4
That makes me really happy considering anime should cover that. I can't remember when was the last time I liked a female character so much not only as a waifu, but as a character overall. Siluca is truly awesome. Hopefully someone licenses the LN. We got Lodoss recently, so I think chances of this being picked up are fairly high.
readher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 22:10   Link #74
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Spoilers
Spoiler for v4
The question is, is this a situational thing, a one-sided thing, or is this coming from actual feelings for each other?
Old 2018-02-09, 22:44   Link #75
larethian

Mutual thing. A situation helped them confess.
Old 2018-02-23, 12:35   Link #76
Ratedhook522

Whats the mutual thing? What happens to the leader of the Union, Alexis, is he still alive?
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 22:00   Link #77
larethian

I don't know whether Alexis and Marrine are alive or not because I'm not caught up to the latest. I doubt they will have good ends though given what will happen to Marrine in the next or next 2 episodes. Siluca and Theo thing happening next episode. Can see from the preview images from the official site.
Old 2018-03-02, 04:24   Link #78
hyddty

Vol 10 is the end
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 05:30   Link #79
larethian

Well, already longer than Lodoss war
Old 2018-03-02, 06:41   Link #80
dragon1412

Quote: