AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-02-04, 12:07   Link #521
Salante

Chapter 48
Damn, turns out Sildonia saved dragons once. Also dragons are up to some shady shit.
Old 2018-02-22, 02:30   Link #522
LostSome

Chapter 49.
So the current Demon Lord is not the one from Kail's time and the Dragon King has a grandson.
Kail's hate of demons is clouding his judgment.
The rest of the gang was just casually eating with a demon outside was funny. But I think it was a good thing and Kail needs to realized this as soon as possible.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-22, 15:44   Link #523
Twi

To be fair to him, he saw some stuff in those 4 years of fighting. You don't get over that, and while I kind of have a problem with some of his actions I do admit that a war of extinction was pretty much going to make him a jerk if you're an enemy.

I do hate it when the good guys do skeptic stuff and present themselves as morally right because the people they did it to were just worse than them though. So that incident with the knights following orders and blowing them up after they surrendered (and admitting it was because he told them where to find the treasure) or when Seiran was getting ready to stab the female demon in the back bothered me. But he outright admitted that he isn't a hero as an end goal, but as a means to an end, and that end is to prepare for an invasion that may or may not happen.

As long as he doesn't go overboard with it, I'll keep reading anyway.
Old 2018-02-24, 10:25   Link #524
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I'm guessing demon girl is gonna be another one in Kail's harem.
Old 2018-02-24, 14:51   Link #525
Twi

I'll actually laugh if that happens with his hatred of demons.
Old 2018-02-25, 03:21   Link #526
mickbis

i could predict that the dragon grandson is what lead dragon race into darkness and become demon tools if there no intervene in the event that is
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 07:12   Link #527
NeutralZero

Possible that in kail's future something bad happend to the grandson which is framed to the humans for the dragon to take the side of the demon
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 20:20   Link #528
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Ch 50

The quest started and they have to deal with poachers right now. Things is just getting interesting and i wonder if the poachers are actually the demons underling?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 12:41   Link #529
Twi

The latest chapter updated. It's telling that Kail basically acts with less honor than the Demoness he was hating on a chapter ago. But that's just because I'm really not a fan of sketchy subterfuge.
Old 2018-04-20, 13:42   Link #530
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
The latest chapter updated. It's telling that Kail basically acts with less honor than the Demoness he was hating on a chapter ago. But that's just because I'm really not a fan of sketchy subterfuge.
To be fair, Kail never seems to be the honorable type to me. I mean, considering that he was the leader of a suicide squad to kill the Demon King, I figures that he wouldn't be all that aversed to doing dirty shit for his goals. And considering the future that he believe would happen and is trying his hardest to avoid, I can't blame him.

Plus, we've only see the Demoness with the group, but who knows what she's been doing before?
Old 2018-04-20, 14:28   Link #531
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Kail has never been concerned with honor, hence him killing the guy who forced him to kill his would-have-been mentor out of pure vengeance.

And he watched an entire world burn at the hands of the demons, as far as he's concerned they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Old 2018-04-20, 16:20   Link #532
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
It's not the first time he's less than honorable. I don't know how he was in his first life, especially at first, but by the time he lost everything and everyone, his notion of honor was probably very similar to Javik's: "Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 18:06   Link #533
Twi

I know. I even pointed it out in my last post:

Quote:
To be fair to him, he saw some stuff in those 4 years of fighting. You don't get over that, and while I kind of have a problem with some of his actions I do admit that a war of extinction was pretty much going to make him a jerk if you're an enemy.

I do hate it when the good guys do skeptic stuff and present themselves as morally right because the people they did it to were just worse than them though. So that incident with the knights following orders and blowing them up after they surrendered (and admitting it was because he told them where to find the treasure) or when Seiran was getting ready to stab the female demon in the back bothered me. But he outright admitted that he isn't a hero as an end goal, but as a means to an end, and that end is to prepare for an invasion that may or may not happen.

As long as he doesn't go overboard with it, I'll keep reading anyway.
But... what did he gain by killing the Hunters after they told him everything? They weren't a threat at that point. What was the point in letting them go only to have Seiran kill them afterwards? The only reason I can think of instead of killing them on the spot was him trying to hide it from the girls, but if those poachers were going to be put to death then why not let the Dark Elves do it since it was their jobs or own up to it. It's the deception that bothers me. I could understand with the King or Priest being sneaky like, and even Seiran blowing up those knights because he let too much slip, but here it just seems needless.
Old 2018-04-20, 19:52   Link #534
Ramero

I think that what he intend is to prevent the information from reaching the demons that are co-operating with the Dragon. It was cruel yet, quite a wise decision for me. If you want to prevent your own presence leaked, you better kill them all off before the report was made.
Old 2018-04-20, 23:58   Link #535
dragon1412

Quote:
I know. I even pointed it out in my last post:

But... what did he gain by killing the Hunters after they told him everything? They weren't a threat at that point. What was the point in letting them go only to have Seiran kill them afterwards? The only reason I can think of instead of killing them on the spot was him trying to hide it from the girls, but if those poachers were going to be put to death then why not let the Dark Elves do it since it was their jobs or own up to it. It's the deception that bothers me. I could understand with the King or Priest being sneaky like, and even Seiran blowing up those knights because he let too much slip, but here it just seems needless.
Not really needless, the hunters knew a lot more than what you think. They knew that there exist a group through 1 way or another, was capable of controlling a dragon, god knows what happened if they spread that information in a fit of a drunk or trying to brag, 2nd, far more important, they saw that there is a demon travel with Kail's group, this is extremely fatal and can potentially make every single thing Kail build up now crumble. As for Kail letting them run to have they killed by Seran, it's more just him don't want to girl to see too much bloodshed or kill those who is weaker. Don't read too much to it. Not everything need to be a deceptions.

Whether the presence of a group capable of controlling dragon or the demon who travel with Kail group. They are too important to let it take chance. And consider how they capture Dark elf to sell, they kinda deserved it. Their fate was practically sealed when they are in the cahoot with those involved with the dragons. And Demon is also involved. It's a perfectly logical choice
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 04:03   Link #536
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Aww, friendship moment between the two.
And the Poachers kinda deserve it since not only were they working with an evil cult that controlled a Dragon, but they know too much.
Old 2018-04-21, 06:36   Link #537
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Whether the presence of a group capable of controlling dragon or the demon who travel with Kail group.
Okay, now this makes more sense.
Old 2018-05-18, 08:59   Link #538
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Chapter 52
Ninja girl to the rescue and helping the gang fight against zombies.
Old 2018-05-18, 16:29   Link #539
Ramero

Seems demon has their own mole to cause some chaos or i may suspect that he may going to usurp the Demon Lord. At least we know that he is the one that trigger the dragon made its allegiances with demons.
Old 2018-06-23, 22:45   Link #540
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Chapter 53.
Seran is either crazy or smart for doing something like that.

Tags
demons, fantasy, harem, shonen, webnovel