Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2020-10-03, 10:03   Link #821
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
They feared the possibility of a further decline, and what that might mean, both for the president’s health and his political optics.
I bet the secret service will be hard at work preserving trump biggest secret. No, not his tax returns, but the look without makeup of a fat, sad old man, no smartphones allowed in the whole hospital floor do doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I think they are worried trump could suffer complications because of his age and obesity. His death could doom many of them.
Lets not forget Donny's addiction to cocaine, which is a suppressant of the immune system. I think it is telling that they are not sharing his oxygen level, an oxymeter nowadays is a cheap device that in an instant can tell how badly are you infected, remember that by the time you have symptoms of covid19, your oxygen levels could be really low.
Old 2020-10-03, 10:22   Link #822
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
I bet the secret service will be hard at work preserving trump biggest secret. No, not his tax returns, but the look without makeup of a fat, sad old man, no smartphones allowed in the whole hospital floor do doubt.
I doubt the US Army medical staff at Walter Reed are going to be inclined to get themselves into an infinite shitstorm works of trouble by snapping compromising photos of the commander in Chief while he's in a Covid isolation ward.

More to the point. It's kinda already the Secret Service's job to make sure that unauthorized people don't do unauthorized things around the President in off limit areas?
Old 2020-10-04, 08:27   Link #823
Galaxian

The sharpie came back!

The administration released pictures of Trump "working" at Water Reed, but it's actually two pics of Trump signing his name on blank pieces of paper with a sharpie.
Old 2020-10-04, 08:36   Link #824
The Green One

Well considering how much the administration lies constantly he could be perfectly fine, on his death bed, or anything in between.
Old 2020-10-04, 12:09   Link #825
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
The sharpie came back!

The administration released pictures of Trump "working" at Water Reed, but it's actually two pics of Trump signing his name on blank pieces of paper with a sharpie.
He’s really trying to lay on a workaholic image here lol. Too bad we know otherwise from his golfing. More likely he was struggling to even stay sitting up. My sil has it and even when she is feeling better, it all comes right back as soon as she tries to stand up.
Old 2020-10-04, 12:48   Link #826
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
The sharpie came back!

Taken ten minutes apart no less.

https://twitter.com/jonostrower/stat...16578773446656

Oh, and also the virus gets worse if you talk about it.

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/stat...83805263106049
Old 2020-10-04, 13:13   Link #827
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

I have already seen headlines of Trump being discharged tomorrow. Mark my words, if he indeed leaves Walter Reid, he will go to a to non-hospital (Trump tower perphaps?) where he can continue his treatment but can say he is in his recovery phase even though he might go into an ICU or be intubated, he does not want to look weak no matter what.
Old 2020-10-04, 20:42   Link #828
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Trump Just Exposed Secret Service to COVID-19 to Do a Drive-By for MAGA Supporters

Quote:
President Donald Trump climbed into an SUV with Secret Service agents Sunday evening for a drive-by acknowledging supporters gathered outside the hospital where he’s being treated for COVID-19, an intensely contagious virus that’s sickened some of his closest associates in recent days.
Un-friggin-believable. Best to hear the thoughts straight from a physician at Walter Reed:

Quote:
Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity.
Old 2020-10-04, 20:47   Link #829
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Narcissism at full display.
Old 2020-10-04, 21:07   Link #830
cyberdemon

And here I was hoping he would start taking this seriously. Definitely set the bar too high there
Old 2020-10-04, 23:03   Link #831
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
And here I was hoping he would start taking this seriously. Definitely set the bar too high there
Whatever it is you were drinking to make you think that, I'd like to know where you got it so I can have some.

But seriously though it's shameful. It's one thing to risk his own life, but this is other people he's endangering and he clearly doesn't give a crap.
Old 2020-10-04, 23:28   Link #832
Key Board
Carbon

Things are easier to understand if you consider to Trump to be a wrestling Heel, rather than a President.

This also explains his base

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2020-10-05, 03:40   Link #833
James Rye

Apparently he is bored in the hospital which is why he wants out on Monday. Feels like the doctors got no say in it just like with that hyperbole "doctor permit of Trump being the healthiest President ever in the history of America" back then in 2016 where as in 2018 the doctor admitted to never have written that letter and it being dictated by Trump. Looks to me like it is the same here. Considering the stuff Trump supposedly took in he should not be leaving the hospital, this is heavy stuff he got, he should rest for a couple days till it is out of his system.
Old 2020-10-05, 04:37   Link #834
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Do you think there's any chance in hell he'll self-isolate for 14 days? No effing way. He's not going to be inconvenienced over something trivial like the lives of other people.
Old 2020-10-05, 05:33   Link #835
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

In that case, any chance he'll go play kissing games with Mitch McConnell and/or other GOP senators?

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2020-10-05 at 07:00.
Old 2020-10-05, 06:01   Link #836
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Narcissism at full display.
Was he even off camera/photo/Twitter for more than 24 hours? Maybe between 24 and 48?

Either way, that must've hurt his frail ego. He's probably truly addicted to being on camera/having media attention (not related to being sick, mind you!) byt this point, so he might've been experiencing withdrawals. And because he's the President, surrounded by yes-men no doubt, he was absolutely going to make sure he got attention again.

On the other hand, I've heard that some of the drugs used in treatment do make you feel like you're King of the World while on them... add that to being surrounded by yes-men, and such is the result.

(PS- while I won't openly advocate for his death by Covid... well, to put it simply, Covid can't be influenced by peoples' opinions. Meanwhile, his chances of losing the election and going permanently behind bars very much CAN be influenced by peoples' opinions, and I have no doubt said opinions are going to keep him either in the White House, or at least make sure he never sees a day behind bars. Such is how little faith I have in America)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Old 2020-10-05, 06:56   Link #837
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
It didn't help he told his brown shirts Sturmabteilung Boogaloo Boyz to be on stand by and watch. Which can be heard as calling to voter intimidation.Those voting Biden need to be more careful than ever.
Old 2020-10-05, 12:46   Link #838
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Apparently he is bored in the hospital which is why he wants out on Monday. Feels like the doctors got no say in it
Trump is the Commander-in-Chief. All the doctors at Walter Reed are military officers. If he says he's leaving, they will try to talk him out of it, but eventually they will salute and say "yes, sir!"
Old 2020-10-05, 16:13   Link #839
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Things are easier to understand if you consider to Trump to be a wrestling Heel, rather than a President.
Well, one of his former cabinet members is Linda McMahon.
Old 2020-10-05, 16:54   Link #840
Key Board
Carbon

Herman Caine died days after saying he felt much better.

Because the steroids wore off, and he already lost enough cell tissue to hypoxia to kill him.

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Closed Thread