AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-06, 21:48   Link #141
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Not yet, you have the link to ch 69? Anyway, you are right about Jae Min he doesn't know the situation so he can't protect her yet. Ma Ri is running out of options to prevent her from telling the truth to Jae Min. Its only a matter of time before she has no choice and to accept the consequences of the fallout, most likely it will be good. Jae Min have proven himself to accept her in my eye. The "status quo " really don't know why people care about that, I tend to be myself and focus what I want to do though of course I still care for my friends. The thing about relationship is risk, there is always risk though in this story the bar is high it is still the same. Ma Ri doesn't want to roll the dice, which I can sympathy for her to care for her family, but to hurt herself in the process is questionable to me. Hopefully we can see the end coming in this arc, if this span for another 10 chapter then I know the author is trying to find something for the story since the main scenario is coming to an end.
Old 2012-07-06, 22:08   Link #142
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Here the link for chapter 69, read this it's really great and I'm sure it'll sum up both our points.

Great point, there's always risks and Ma Ri knows that she'll have to explain herself to Jae Min just to be fair to his feelings and to show respect for him, which she already does. The bar is set high for them because remember, these two are identifiable characters dealing with an ordinary and awkward circumstance in a supernatural meaning of course.

You're right, she's pushing herself to neglect her feelings and give in to the blondes demands, and in the end like most previous chapters, Ma Ri always found a way to move forward and we're building up to something that can either give her the answers that she needs or hinder her completely. The white haired vampire is obviously against this, but we still don't know what motivates him to makes her back out. All lot is going on and I personally don't think it'll end with 10 chapters considering we still don't know the white hair vampires back story and also we need development in Ma Ri's coming to a decision that could change her life complete. That's just me though.
Old 2012-07-06, 22:15   Link #143
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I just read it and I am confuse. It looks like the secret is out or something. That is all I can get out of it, your opinion? Oh about to get off, I will reply in the morning.
Old 2012-07-06, 22:21   Link #144
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

It looks like to be rumors and speculation at the moment. I'm sure the blonde's just trolling just to make it clear to Ma Ri where she stands in the situation. I don't think people know the full truth, but the white haired vampire looks concerned about the situation. Need to read the translations to confirm this.

It's like I said, the blonde is using tactics to force Ma Ri into playing into her hand.
Old 2012-07-06, 22:25   Link #145
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The outcome is what really matter to me, if the truth goes out and it goes wrong then the Blond wins. On the other hand if the students are understanding as Ma Ri's friends then its Ma Ri win. The good thing is Jae Min will most likely confront her about this since whether or not the truth is out, he does know something is up. Ok night.
Old 2012-07-06, 22:27   Link #146
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

If things escalate it'll definitely forced Ma Ri to make a decision in the long run. I wonder how the white hair vampire and Jae Min will approach the situation when the time comes.
Old 2012-07-13, 21:35   Link #147
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Chapter 70 raws has been released!

Spoiler for Chapter 70:

Chapter 69 hasn't been released and scanlated yet...weird, it should've been out by now.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-07-13 at 21:45.
Old 2012-07-13, 21:40   Link #148
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well now there is a real possibility that Blondie will drop the beans on who Ma Ri is now. Being threaten by a Vampire will certainly do that in the hope to protect herself. Thanks for the update, can't for this arc of Ma Ri deciding whether or not to follow her desire ends. It feels like someone is tip tapping on my brain about this arc.
Old 2012-07-13, 21:50   Link #149
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Yeah, with the rumors and things getting out of control, this will definitely push Ma Ri into some sort of action that she can't avoid, sooner or later. Knowing the white haired vampire, instead of threatening the blonde, he'll likely say that he's Ma Ri's fiance to her, just to keep the blonde happy and possibly the rumors in control.

If that happens then the blonde will also have an another secret that she could also exploit, since Jae Min doesn't know that Ma Ri is "engaged" to someone. The author has definitely stepped his game up, and it's turning into something completely and the direction is taking interesting turns.

Here's chapter 70 raw in case if you're interested. Be sure to tell me what you think, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the way it's heading currently
Old 2012-07-13, 22:06   Link #150
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Looks like Ma Ri is gradually getting closer to telling him the truth herself, she really loves him. I like what I see, but wish to know what I am reading. White guy, still despises him but I am interested what he will do. Seriously should consider taking Japanese in my Spring Term in college.
Old 2012-07-13, 22:24   Link #151
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

With everything slowly becoming full circle, she'll practically have no choice considering what's happening. The white haired guy, is likely to take matters into his own hands to keep things in control while at the same time keep Ma Ri to stay within the status quo. Kind of too late for that since the blonde could end it all with just a few words.
Old 2012-07-13, 22:51   Link #152
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Looks like Ma Ri is gradually getting closer to telling him the truth herself, she really loves him. I like what I see, but wish to know what I am reading. White guy, still despises him but I am interested what he will do. Seriously should consider taking Japanese in my Spring Term in college.
They are speaking Korean though
Old 2012-07-14, 09:02   Link #153
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
They are speaking Korean though
Thank you for the clarification, well sadly I think there isn't a Korean Language class in Miami University open right now.
Old 2012-07-16, 21:10   Link #154
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

After one week and a half of waiting. Chapter 69 has been scanlated and released!

I truly hate that blonde, seriously!
Old 2012-07-16, 21:19   Link #155
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
After one week and a half of waiting. Chapter 69 has been scanlated and released!

I truly hate that blonde, seriously!
My mother used to tell me something when I was little. "When bad things happen to you cause by a person, it goes back towards them in the end". That is my prediction coming up.
Old 2012-07-16, 21:26   Link #156
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Thanks for the heads up but for now I (and people who like me reading this) have a right to hate her. She sucks!

Have you read the chapter yet?
Old 2012-07-16, 21:50   Link #157
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I have, and she does anger me. Though I can control my anger well, well at least most of the times. It still haunts me of what I did to that guy two years ago. Anyway, what really interest me is chapter 70. Though I can generally tell what happens by the illustrations, it would be more helpful to understand what they are saying.
Old 2012-07-16, 21:59   Link #158
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Well I read a a bit into it, and the dialogue for chapter 70 will definitely surprise you. I mean, it's feelings coming into full circle and Ma Ri about to make the biggest decision of her life. I hope translations for 70 doesn't take long as 69 though.
Old 2012-07-16, 22:03   Link #159
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Well I read a a bit into it, and the dialogue for chapter 70 will definitely surprise you. I mean, it's feelings coming into full circle and Ma Ri about to make the biggest decision of her life. I hope translations for 70 doesn't take long as 69 though.
Sadly, school and college is coming up and Summer is coming to an end. Translators are people doing it for free and they are usually aged between old teenagers to adult so many will focus on preparing for education about now. So I expect it will take as amount of time or longer sadly. You read a bit of the dialogue and you understand it, didn't know you read Korean. Care to share?
Old 2012-07-16, 22:07   Link #160
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Well, it's not good, but someone on another forum shared it with fans of the series. I can make some of it because I'm studying foreign characters in my spare time. Well what do you think?

Spoiler for Chapter 70 Scenario: