AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-04-09, 23:17   Link #301
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
2) yes it does
3)
A)I Believe it is to analyze the air to give enough smell data
B)I believe it is in the VR world
2)omg...fucking tentacles is there a translation of it?
Why the fuck would the author do this, shit...

3)You never answered part A and B
What you answered for your part A was the answer for ques 3.
And I have no idea what you answered in your part B.
Gene098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 00:25   Link #302
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene098 View Post
2)omg...fucking tentacles is there a translation of it?
Why the fuck would the author do this, shit...

3)You never answered part A and B
What you answered for your part A was the answer for ques 3.
And I have no idea what you answered in your part B.
Next time please number it 1,2,3,4,5 not 1,2,3B1,3B2

Quote:
3)In vol 4 Sugou...

A)"Mmm, a good fragrance. It was a struggle to reproduce the scent of the real world's Asuna-kun. I wanted you to appreciate the effort of bringing the analyzer to the hospital room."
----------------------------
-Did the fucking hog shit scan Asuna's body in RL by bringing a fucking machine in?
An air analyzer may be, because smell = composition of element in the air.
I also wonder what it smell like, Asuna is in coma state for 2 years and the hospital room smell is .

About the body scan, it is make no sense since her body in real world is almost only skin cover bone, very unpleasant sight. Since Sugou want to do it what the state Asuna body was, that guy is one sick bastard.

Quote:
B)"While shouting, he grabbed the red ribbon at the collar of Asuna's dress with his right hand. As he pulled, the cloth stretched and tore. The thin blood-red ribbon fluttered through the air without a sound and landed on the ground before my eyes.

From the torn dress the pure white skin of her chest was greatly exposed. Asuna's face was distorted in humiliation and her eyes shut so tightly she shook.

Sugou bent back, laughing with a smirk while stretching his right hand out to Asuna's bare skin. His lips opened in the shape of a crescent moon and he stuck out his vivid red tongue. While making a sound of dripping mucus, he licked from below Asuna's cheek up. "
---------------------------

B1)When he pulled off the ribbon did it show the upper part of her chest(not including breasts since he wrote chest instead of breasts) or was she plain naked and he saw everything?(Because it never stated anything more than the ribbon coming off and a torn dress, so i am hoping that it meant that the ribbon only came off?)

B2)Did the fucking dipshit lick the side of Asuna's cheek up or did he fucking lick the front of her face up(which isn't where the cheek is located *facepalm* but I just want to make sure, the dipshit did not touch her lips.)
Wait until the anime to be sure about that
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 09:39   Link #303
Somnus
Eh?

Part of me desperately hopes Gene is trolling in some way, because this discussion is getting kind of ridiculous. Not to mention borderline off-topic. In an attempt to stifle any attempts of this going further, yes, Asuna has bad things done to her, and yes more often than not it is as it sounds. Please stop trying to desperately interpret it differently and have everyone else agree so it seems more reasonable.

Apparently this author is not afraid to go into "those" types of situations, based on my own knowledge of this series. (Info provided by those who have read the source directly)

Sugou's a dick. He does bad things to Asuna. When he rips her shirt it makes no sense for him to be gentle about it so I'm almost certain chest includes breast. Or else why even rip the dress to begin with? The guy was trying to insult Kirito in every way possible. The cheek thing is as it sounds, even in that state it's doubtful she would just let him lick the front of her face.

I honestly can't comprehend why this is so important, and I'd rather this thread not become full of the same discussions I've seen in threads like GE, or even High School DxD whenever the main pair hits a bump. A similar situation happened in the Break Blade thread and people couldn't stand it there either (myself included).

The previous discussions about ALICIZATION were great, and caused me to write a few PMs for more details. Let's get it back on track.
Old 2012-04-10, 10:09   Link #304
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Part of me desperately hopes Gene is trolling in some way, because this discussion is getting kind of ridiculous. Not to mention borderline off-topic. In an attempt to stifle any attempts of this going further, yes, Asuna has bad things done to her, and yes more often than not it is as it sounds. Please stop trying to desperately interpret it differently and have everyone else agree so it seems more reasonable.

Apparently this author is not afraid to go into "those" types of situations, based on my own knowledge of this series. (Info provided by those who have read the source directly)

Sugou's a dick. He does bad things to Asuna. When he rips her shirt it makes no sense for him to be gentle about it so I'm almost certain chest includes breast. Or else why even rip the dress to begin with? The guy was trying to insult Kirito in every way possible. The cheek thing is as it sounds, even in that state it's doubtful she would just let him lick the front of her face.

I honestly can't comprehend why this is so important, and I'd rather this thread not become full of the same discussions I've seen in threads like GE, or even High School DxD whenever the main pair hits a bump. A similar situation happened in the Break Blade thread and people couldn't stand it there either (myself included).

The previous discussions about ALICIZATION were great, and caused me to write a few PMs for more details. Let's get it back on track.
WHat you said is common sense but I'm hoping to deny that with some evidence I found, that is in no way trolling.

It's called debate I'm trying to prove a point and see if you guys agree or disagree.

--------------------------

Anyway, I was curious about the dress thing because
In vol 4
"Her radiant dress was ripped and only shreds covered her body, her hair disheveled, and there were streaks of light that were tears on her cheeks. But her eyes had not lost their shine. That strong whip did not break her tenacious spirit."

1)Her dress was ripped to and "only shreds covered her body." You're right about some of what I said, I am hoping but I am also hoping with evidence and that is debate.

"Sugou stroked Asuna's arm and leg with both hands, caressing them. Every move of his hand was probably causing a strong pulse of sensory stimulation in her. Asuna bit her lips so hard she started bleeding, enduring the humiliation."

2)The translator wrote "sensory stimulation"....um that really doesn't match the setting/atmosphere in this situation.

I looked up sensory stimulation to be sure and it means an "arousal" of the 5 senses....
So anyone get my drift on how awkward this phrase is included in here?
3)I mean she's biting down on her lip so that it bleeds and then the translator writes sensory stimulation?

4)Or...can it also mean the feeling of the 5 senses and not necessarily arousal?
Old 2012-04-10, 10:17   Link #305
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Its probably her fighting the arousal. Its a human reaction to get a tingling sensation when stroked. It just depends on the reaction. Obviously seeing as its sugou she's disgusted. But if its kazuto, well...thats another story
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 10:47   Link #306
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
WHat you said is common sense but I'm hoping to deny that with some evidence I found, that is in no way trolling.

It's called debate I'm trying to prove a point and see if you guys agree or disagree.

--------------------------

Anyway, I was curious about the dress thing because
In vol 4
"Her radiant dress was ripped and only shreds covered her body, her hair disheveled, and there were streaks of light that were tears on her cheeks. But her eyes had not lost their shine. That strong whip did not break her tenacious spirit."

1)Her dress was ripped to and "only shreds covered her body." You're right about some of what I said, I am hoping but I am also hoping with evidence and that is debate.

"Sugou stroked Asuna's arm and leg with both hands, caressing them. Every move of his hand was probably causing a strong pulse of sensory stimulation in her. Asuna bit her lips so hard she started bleeding, enduring the humiliation."

2)The translator wrote "sensory stimulation"....um that really doesn't match the setting/atmosphere in this situation.

I looked up sensory stimulation to be sure and it means an "arousal" of the 5 senses....
So anyone get my drift on how awkward this phrase is included in here?
3)I mean she's biting down on her lip so that it bleeds and then the translator writes sensory stimulation?

4)Or...can it also mean the feeling of the 5 senses and not necessarily arousal?
Not necessary arousal, to put it bluntly, it like when you have to put you bare into a bucket full somebody puke .

Ok stop these ntr here ok, go read accelworld, it is full of vanilla their and no NTR to clear your mind a little bit.
Old 2012-04-10, 11:06   Link #307
Gene098

Quote:
Not necessary arousal, to put it bluntly, it like when you have to put you bare into a bucket full somebody puke .

Ok stop these ntr here ok, go read accelworld, it is full of vanilla their and no NTR to clear your mind a little bit.
Thanks A Lot man....I hate NTR but I always must get to the bottom of it once I start....fuck I hate that part of me....

Anyway, any thoughts on my #1 in the reply of mines you quoted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Its probably her fighting the arousal. Its a human reaction to get a tingling sensation when stroked. It just depends on the reaction. Obviously seeing as its sugou she's disgusted. But if its kazuto, well...thats another story
O that makes sense....
Old 2012-04-10, 11:30   Link #308
Gene098

Quote:
My mistake there is actually 7 parts not 6, the 7 is
Wait that's weird....
Are these things fan made?
Because in no way does that relate to the story....
Obviously those 2 didn't and wouldn't do anything ecchi with each other in the real story....

But if that's the case then that means the love scene with Asuna and Kirito can also be considered fake?

As well as the tentacle shit?
Old 2012-04-10, 11:36   Link #309
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Wait that's weird....
Are these things fan made?
Because in no way does that relate to the story....
Obviously those 2 didn't and wouldn't do anything ecchi with each other in the real story....

But if that's the case then that means the love scene with Asuna and Kirito can also be considered fake?

As well as the tentacle shit?
Asuna and Kirito stuff is official 16.5

to clarify things, 16.5 we refer here is all the ecchi or well H nocel the author wrote on his website, however actually there is only on 16.5 which Asuna x Kirito the rest, 6 parts are IF chapters, take them as doujin wrote by the author, not as chronicle story.

So after this please refer 16.5 as Kirito x Asuna chapter.
Other chapters that you my find on google or received some some kind soul are IF chapters, they are not chronicle and don't bash the author about them

I edited my post above, if anybody quote my post, please fix it to prevent future misunderstanding
Old 2012-04-10, 11:49   Link #310
Gene098

Quote:
Asuna and Kirito stuff is official 16.5

to clarify things, 16.5 we refer here is all the ecchi or well H nocel the author wrote on his website, however actually there is only on 16.5 which Asuna x Kirito the rest, 6 parts are IF chapters, take them as doujin wrote by the author, not as chronicle story.

So after this please refer 16.5 as Kirito x Asuna chapter.
Other chapters that you my find on google or received some some kind soul are IF chapters, they are not chronicle and don't bash the author about them

I edited my post above, if anybody quote my post, please fix it to prevent future misunderstanding
Thanks for the clearance...
But I've never met an author that writes doujinshi's for his own series....
Old 2012-04-10, 11:58   Link #311
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Thanks for the clearance...
But I've never met an author that writes doujinshi's for his own series....
you should glant that he wrote it, save alot of time for doujin circle to come up with story , may be in a certain future comicket, a doujinshi feature asuna and kirito doing ecchi thing with each other which the art is awfully similar to Abec-sensei style

Ok stop with the ecchi thing, what is hot about alicization chapter 5
Old 2012-04-10, 12:48   Link #312
1upspud

Well the creator of the Tenchi Muyo series writes his own doujin for his works.
1upspud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 22:27   Link #313
Athena
The Power of One

Shit, Gene, after reading Mother's Rosario and coming here to read the spoilers (too lazy to read the novels in Chinese), I thought that Asuna got raped by a man, that Kirito got NTRed and that tentacles were included in the rape process.

What exactly are "interviews"? I mean, is it in or out from the novel world?
Old 2012-04-10, 23:23   Link #314
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I havent downloaded em yet. But should be funny...ahhh someone Please spoil the epilogue of alicization!!
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 00:13   Link #315
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Shit, Gene, after reading Mother's Rosario and coming here to read the spoilers (too lazy to read the novels in Chinese), I thought that Asuna got raped by a man, that Kirito got NTRed and that tentacles were included in the rape process.

What exactly are "interviews"? I mean, is it in or out from the novel world?
It is included in the pack that contain 16.5 shared at a certain club in a certain cafe that you are familiar with , the interview is from the author website long time ago, before sao got published.
Old 2012-04-11, 02:27   Link #316
Flere821
Lurker

Didn't realise we have a SAO LN discussion thread here at AnimeSuki lol...

I'm not good with English names having read the entire series in Chinese, so bear with me as I give my two cents:

SAO, like Accel World, is both pretty good. Epic fight scenes, and the short term drama/romance development is very, very good. The author can't seem to write plots without introducing new potential love interests in however, and can't seem to (or unwilling to) develop a relationship past "will they or won't they".

I've read all the novels out so far, the ones translated by Chinese translators anyway. The new development of Kirito and Johnny Black however... I'm not happy at how the volume just cuts off without showing what happened to Kirito after that last scene in Real Life before cutting into Underworld scenes.

Oh yeah, that spinoff with the harem ending was great I personally don't take it as SAO canon, as it stated that RPG can accelerate the thought process 1000x and gave them all 5 years to live together. It feels to me just cheapens the Accel World plotline, set 20 years or so before that one but still gaining the 'cutting edge' tech of the future. The crossover chapter between SAO and Accel World in AW.Vol10 to me felt like Haru-bashing too, with Kirito dominating. The author should just keep the two series apart...

Quote:
>.< Dude, you just reminded me about
Spoiler for Accel World ntr:

Bottom line, there's sort of ntr in both series, and let's just drop the matter completely ok?
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 02:43   Link #317
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Didn't realise we have a SAO LN discussion thread here at AnimeSuki lol...

I'm not good with English names having read the entire series in Chinese, so bear with me as I give my two cents:

SAO, like Accel World, is both pretty good. Epic fight scenes, and the short term drama/romance development is very, very good. The author can't seem to write plots without introducing new potential love interests in however, and can't seem to (or unwilling to) develop a relationship past "will they or won't they".

I've read all the novels out so far, the ones translated by Chinese translators anyway. The new development of Kirito and Johnny Black however... I'm not happy at how the volume just cuts off without showing what happened to Kirito after that last scene in Real Life before cutting into Underworld scenes.

Oh yeah, that spinoff with the harem ending was great I personally don't take it as SAO canon, as it stated that RPG can accelerate the thought process 1000x and gave them all 5 years to live together. It feels to me just cheapens the Accel World plotline, set 20 years or so before that one but still gaining the 'cutting edge' tech of the future. The crossover chapter between SAO and Accel World in AW.Vol10 to me felt like Haru-bashing too, with Kirito dominating. The author should just keep the two series apart...

>.< Dude, you just reminded me about
Spoiler for Accel World ntr:

Bottom line, there's sort of ntr in both series, and let's just drop the matter completely ok?
To be fair haru and kirito's fight does reflect their character type. Kirito is "the ace" who usually will never fail and is one of those rare protognists that is successful in life which is rare for a light novel protoginist. Haru on the other hand is the other extreme. He's the type that generally fails until the critical moment which is reflected by how he managed to get the drop in the end.

Also what harem sidestory? And where do you find it?
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 02:51   Link #318
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Also what harem sidestory? And where do you find it?
It's in Chinese, I found it with the other SAO LNs where I go for them. Chronologically they uploaded it after Vol7, so it came out sometime around after that volume.

English, I have no idea, sorry =/
Old 2012-04-11, 02:56   Link #319
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
It's in Chinese, I found it with the other SAO LNs where I go for them. Chronologically they uploaded it after Vol7, so it came out sometime around after that volume.

English, I have no idea, sorry =/
Out of curiousity what's it about?
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 03:19   Link #320
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Out of curiousity what's it about?
Spoiler for Summary:

Last edited by Flere821; 2012-04-11 at 03:46.

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality