AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-23, 09:33   Link #9981
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Okay, I understand that mentality. So if Li is sent in to fight the Order during the upcoming fight, is it possible he might not take it as seriously as he would if he wanted them to lose? Perhaps give them an opening where they could take out the Eunuchs?
Li is effectively a double-agent for BK at the moment, though the difference is that they are only allies for as long as BK succeeds in helping Li's goals in the long run.

Obviously some sort of secret civil-war is happening in China for Li, and BK is probably informed of this by now. I won't be surprised if whatever happens in the next two episodes were already agreed upon by both sides.
Old 2008-05-23, 09:33   Link #9982
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Hmm, that might be possible as well. His supporters are appearing next episode.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-23, 09:44   Link #9983
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Once that happens, though, Li's faction doesn't really have a reason to follow the Order. They'd have their country secure, and unlike the tiny Japan, the Chinese Federation would be a difficult thing for the Empire to conquer/make amends with. It would be unneccessary risk, though I suppose he could continue to play the blind game as he had in Area 11.
Agreed.

Britannia is already trying to secure an alliance with the Chinese Federation rather than going to war with them.

Even if Li is using the Knights to overthrow the Enuchs, it's still not enough reason for China to declare war on Britannia "just because" they helped us free us from the parasites.

At most financial support and a hidden base from Britannia but that's what I see. Though the spoilers did mentioned that in order for Lelouch to overthrow britannia, "control" of the chinese federation is critical which means they'll be his next puppet to be used by him.
Old 2008-05-23, 09:46   Link #9984
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

So is Li even going to be helping at all beyond this whole China arc?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-23, 09:47   Link #9985
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

If Lelouch geasses him then sure. But they better have a good reason to go to war with a country whose been trying to secure an alliance with them.
Old 2008-05-23, 09:48   Link #9986
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
At most financial support and a hidden base from Britannia but that's what I see. Though the spoilers did mentioned that in order for Lelouch to overthrow britannia, "control" of the chinese federation is critical which means they'll be his next puppet to be used by him.
ZeroxTianzi
I can see Zero becoming emperor of China
Old 2008-05-23, 09:49   Link #9987
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh I hope not. That would be a horrible development for Lelouch.

Old 2008-05-23, 10:00   Link #9988
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
If Lelouch geasses him then sure. But they better have a good reason to go to war with a country whose been trying to secure an alliance with them.
Simple. Britannia is trying to secure an Alliance with the Eunuchs by forming a political marriage with a certain someone. Li isn't happy about this, and would like both the Eunuchs and the "Alliance" to go swim with the fishes.

Whatever current deal Britannia is making is made with Chinese government officials Li wanted to kill. So the deal is off when Li get what he wanted.

And don't forget, Kaguya is the Chinese Empress' "first friend".
I am sure the lolis can make an agreement that would satisfy everybody.
Old 2008-05-23, 10:06   Link #9989
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

So the fate of an alliance with the Order and China relies on the friendship of two lolis? I love this show sometimes.

Old 2008-05-23, 10:08   Link #9990
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
So the fate of an alliance with the Order and China relies on the friendship of two lolis? I love this show sometimes.
Three lolis, if you count Nunnally. Kaguya only control the underground resistance, but Nunnally holds the public face of Area 11.
Old 2008-05-23, 10:10   Link #9991
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Three lolis, if you count Nunnally. Kaguya only control the underground resistance, but Nunnally holds the public face of Area 11.
So Nunnally gets Britannia
Kaguya gets Japan
Tian gets China...

who gets the EU? We are missing another loli
Old 2008-05-23, 10:17   Link #9992
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
So Nunnally gets Britannia
Kaguya gets Japan
Tian gets China...

who gets the EU? We are missing another loli
I'm starting to wonder if they would go so far as to make the legendary commander of the E.U one now...
Old 2008-05-23, 10:19   Link #9993
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I'm starting to wonder if they would go so far as to make the legendary commander of the E.U one now...
I'm wondering if we'll actually get around to ever see him/her at all even . The chinese federation is as the storysetting goes more important than the EU anyway, so we might see very little of it at worst.
Old 2008-05-23, 10:23   Link #9994
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Well maybe the serie finale will be in Europe, as maybe some crucial Geass Ruins are there.

Heck....final showdown under Stonehenge!
Old 2008-05-23, 10:26   Link #9995
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Heh, you're right. We have the fate of all this lying in the hands of lolis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I'm wondering if we'll actually get around to ever see him/her at all even . The chinese federation is as the storysetting goes more important than the EU anyway, so we might see very little of it at worst.
I'm not sure if we will anymore either. It depends on how long we spend in China maybe and whether the EU has not been taken over by the time it was done.

Where would we go after this though? Maybe start moving towards Britannia? We'll probably encounter some ruins or something as well to tie that whole Geass thing later on.

Old 2008-05-23, 10:26   Link #9996
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Heck....final showdown under Stonehenge!
Jackpot right there
Old 2008-05-23, 10:30   Link #9997
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Except that the Britannian main land is in America and that is likely going to be where the final showdown will be.

I say it will all end on the SoA though. And it will probably get used on some characters as well.

Old 2008-05-23, 10:32   Link #9998
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
I say it will all end on the SoA though. And it will probably get used on some characters as well.
Seconded, I have a strong feeling that is the place where it will go down, so maybe a place to get there without having to go to Brittannian mainland is going to stonehenge? Maybe the perfect place for some C.C developement?
Old 2008-05-23, 10:34   Link #9999
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

More like the perfect place to kill her and end her story right there. As if they weren't hinting at it already.

Old 2008-05-23, 10:36   Link #10000
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Maybe the perfect place for some C.C developement?
It might be where everything about her is revealed - her true purpose, what she was, what she knew (like "I knew who had Marianne killed all along but I didn't say anything because..."), but that's about it, I think.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers