AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2009-07-28, 10:03   Link #881
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyura Kousen View Post
Spoiler for Speculation (EP4 spoilers?):
Haha...nice catch there XD

And while it is nothing new with Bern being evil, the fans seem to think that Chiru is an ally of Battler. I'm not too sure myself
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 10:07   Link #882
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Wait Chiru? They've confirmed the name of the little loli lady?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 10:11   Link #883
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Wait Chiru? They've confirmed the name of the little loli lady?
No XD That's the name of the game, Umineko Chiru XD
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 10:13   Link #884
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Man I usually avoid this thread because it moves too fast for me to keep up.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 10:35   Link #885
Uvthenfuv

Here comes uncanny theory #14,998;
Spoiler for Theory #14,998:

I guess we can't know for sure for another 19 days for so...
Uvthenfuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 10:39   Link #886
luckyssol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
Alright, we've got EP5 jacket art.
Spoiler for pic:
Looks pretty normal except...what's with that very familiar blue-eyed girl behind Battler...
Also notice the hazy border around the characters. Battler and the real ChiBeato seem to be sharing the same one.

Edit: Whoa, that picture's huge
Nice, it looks like Bern/Lambda versus Battler/Beato. The question is who's side the is new girl on?
luckyssol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 11:23   Link #887
ghost_zero5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanic View Post
Wow.
Spoiler for EP5 Cover:
Spoiler:

Last edited by ghost_zero5; 2009-07-28 at 11:33.
ghost_zero5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 11:58   Link #888
luckyssol

Expanding on the Beato/Battler(BB) vs. Lambda/Bern(LB) theory:

-LB would probably accept the BB team under rules like:
---Battler still has to prove that witches do not exist
---Beatrice cannot reveal how anything was done in episode 1 through 4
---Beatrice can reveal clues regarding the mysteries of the first games but each time she does her powers are weakened up to the point where if too many clues are revealed then she suffers the same fate as Ange in ep4

-It makes the most sense if the new girl is a new piece to be used by LB

-This picture makes sense if BB has a meta world version of Natsuhi helping the team:
Spoiler for Natsuhi:

I wonder how the stakes/siestas/goats/etc. would be used on a gameboard like this.
Old 2009-07-28, 12:07   Link #889
Volcanic
fire of fires

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_zero5 View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah, that's what we call her. One of the many fanames she has so far- Chibibe, New Girl X, Chiru, Rose Girl, etc. Be prepared to see a lot.

Spoiler for EP5 Mini-rant:

EDIT:

Spoiler for Ssol's Post and random EP5 Speculation:

Last edited by Volcanic; 2009-07-28 at 12:23.
Volcanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 12:30   Link #890
sword5880

Location: Iam korean but now i am living in bangkok[Thailand]
this is just my imagination, will there be a chance that new character will be related to Battler? maybe like his mother[even through it feel impossible] or Kinzo's first wife[also feel impossible by looking so young but maybe tiny bit of chance] I start thinking like this because we already got information that Battler is not actually the son of Asmu. or else it will make Battler orphanage and maybe also from Kinzo's orphanage house

But still this will make Ange and Battler not really related ^^ Fan of AngexBattler also BeatriceXBattler
sword5880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 12:34   Link #891
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Battler is probably still the son of Rudolf but with some other woman X so he and Ange areent less realeated than before they may be even more realeated since here is a little possibillity that this woman X is Kyrie
Old 2009-07-28, 12:36   Link #892
ghost_zero5

Battler can't have been an orphan because it was also stated that he was definitely a grandson of Kinzo - therefore he also can't be his son.
Though we don't know which son he is. It wasn't even mentioned if he is the son of Rudolf or one of the other childs but most likely it was Rudolf.

He actually could even be a child of Kyrie and Rudolf. After all she talked that she had a miscarriage but what if she didn't have one but Asuma did and there was a mistake or something like this? It could also be that Rudolf betrayed Asuma shortly after their marriage and that is how Battler was born (in that case it could still be Kyrie).
Old 2009-07-28, 12:39   Link #893
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
I do believe Battler-chan said black hair XDDD But that's still a possibility, as black hair and blue hair aren't usually distinguished in anime/manga/etc.^^;
Yes he does say black. It is an interesting theory, anyway this is going beyond "Battler gets what he desire", and more toward "whatever Battler says, it happens", because he was clearly lying when he said he loved flat chested loli.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 12:43   Link #894
ghost_zero5

But that would open the question as for why this is so

Btw.: The "last" mystery Beato said in Tea Party Ep4 is kinda interesting.
If I think about this it might be related to "Battler's sin" or Beato is an illness.

EDIT:
Wait, Beato being an illness (I am not talking about what kind of illness that would be but probably it is something that can spread easily) would actually make some sense and not just regarding that last mystery but more like regarding all mysteries
Battler never asked regarding illnesses IIRC, only poison and such things...
And I originally stated it only more as some kind of joke. Well I still don't believe that is the case but it would make "some" sense
Old 2009-07-28, 13:56   Link #895
myopius

If the plot moves toward Voyager witches versus Battler/Beato, what interests me is what would cause Bernkastel to be part of the opposition. Lambdadelta opposes both Battler and Beato, but from what we've seen, Bernkastel wants Battler to win. An answer I can come up with is that Battler will not want to resolve this in exactly the way that Bernkastel wants him to--the way that is cruel toward Beato as her inner thoughts expressed near the end of EP4. If Battler now strives toward that goal, though, why wouldn't Bernkastel support him, then, since surely both of their goals involve ending the eternal torture of his family, right? From EP4's hidden tea party, it's almost as if both Voyager witches simply wish Beato to reach a pathetic end...

I can imagine something like what Ssol says being true, with the new Golden Witch being a substitute opponent for Battler in order for the Voyager witches to continue the game, while Battler explores Beatrice's memories immediately following EP4's epic tea party fight.

Edit: ...Yeah, ghost_zero5, you're right. I just looked over the first tea party again, and she mentions her past experiences and empathy, but denies its importance. I guess it's all just a motivation to not be bored...? Well, then, I don't understand why she wants Battler to win, since the game would end... Ah, wait, she's never actually said she wanted him to win, just that she supported him, right? Maybe she felt that would help make the game more interesting? Lambdadelta's EP2 hidden tea party proclamation of capturing Bernkastel, plus miragecoordinator, made me think she was "evil" and Bernkastel would naturally want to oppose her, but I suppose Bernkastel hasn't ever said she minded that... Ack, looks like the witches' motivations are irrelevant to Battler's repositioning. Excuse me. =|

Last edited by myopius; 2009-07-28 at 14:22.
myopius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 14:06   Link #896
ghost_zero5

I am pretty sure that Bern's goal isn't to end the eternal torture of Battler's family
Old 2009-07-28, 14:11   Link #897
luckyssol

Quote:
I am pretty sure that Bern's goal isn't to end the eternal torture of Battler's family
That's right, and based on the title of this episode I don't think Beato/Battler are going to do too well
Old 2009-07-28, 14:14   Link #898
ghost_zero5

Btw. is there actually any proof that Beato and Battler might fight side-by-side in Ep5?
Old 2009-07-28, 14:14   Link #899
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
Btw. is there actually any proof that Beato and Battler might fight side-by-side in Ep5?
Not really. We're only basing that off the OP and the jacket cover
Old 2009-07-28, 14:14   Link #900
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

There is absolutely none. It is only the assumption after episode 4 ???? and the Opening.
There isn't even any proof Beatrice will just go on the sideline anyway.