AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-20, 23:18   Link #18721
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Damn, the lab forgot to install word processing software on this PC >__< looks like I have to do the work the other day D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Ibis? IBIS DOUGLAS?!?!? CROSSING OVER!!!!

And make fun of what? She may not have anything big outside, but she has a very big heart

*runs*

besides, small chest = closer to heart

Spoiler for relationship spoiler:

Oh, god, I can already imagine hot intimate Akira/Chelsea friendship

*runs*
Old 2008-01-20, 23:31   Link #18722
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500

*runs*
OHSHI-

*plugs nostrils*

So does this mean...

Spoiler for We can expect more scenes like this in the future?:

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-20, 23:33   Link #18723
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:

*shudders*

Have Teana join in with a chopping knife, and all will be complete

On the other hand, that amount of yan must be balanced by an equivalent amount of dere, so...

*runs*
Uh, no, not yan. The guys tripped the tsuntsun overload on their girlfriends. Tsunderes are terrible things to behold in their wrath. They love you, but when you piss them off...

Quote:
Sekuhara is the japanese shortcut for Sexual Harassment
ZOMG Hayatechans harasses people? *laughs* And she's teaching Caro in her ways? Oh god, what lol.

Quote:
The common prevailing way of reconciling that cross language spelling difference is to simply have Sanger Zonvolt as the official spelling, but simply pronounce it Zengar Zombolt.

Although I still habitualize writing the now incorrect version
And apparently in Japan, Dyzenguard is the correct name, but everyone calls it "Daizengar."
Quote:
Depends on the circumstances...tastefully done, I can accept it. Though in the case of Franz and Naomi, the age difference would make it pretty wierd if they really were related by blood
The original kyoudai-ai couple in YSAC were 9 years apart in age difference, and technically weren't related by blood at all, since one was adopted and the other was the result of an affair. The oniichan was also a bit of a jerkass: "Fuck no, I won't die for you, you're supposed to be pwn enough that you pwn them before anybody needs to die for you."

Quote:
FIXED
Wrong. Tre and Sette are just confident enough in themselves that they'll try and attack him. Of course... the AWESOME HOTBLOODED MANLINESS will disabuse them of notions of victory.

Quote:

Though Kha did give Twin Bird Strike as a combo attack between Kha and Fate previously
Lol, no. Rampage Ghost is between Emili and Glen. If he tried to do it with Fate, she'd tsuntsun overload and kill him. ^^;;

Quote:
Wait, Jail spams music now? Don't tell me he's gone Neo-Lyrical Magician as well Wonder what kind of crap he's gonna be playing
lol, no. Basically, I'm thinking that the music that plays in the Cradle is basically the spamming of his and Quattro's music. But then Kurogane appears with Daizengar and Daitrombe, and spams Trombe at him. And yes, even if there are Neo-Lyrical Magicians, Trombe will pwn them.

...god, Trombe vs Yuusha-oh Tanjou. Epic fight of priority. (But I think SRW confirms Trombe pwns all themes.)
Quote:
I'll take Alex-tan then

Or maybe I'll take WildWurger-tan and have her do Jacket Armor Purge

*runs from Oxtongue Rifle*
Especially if it's WildWurgerTeana-tan. *runs*

Quote:
Hey, Pandas can look cool as snipers, anything's possible
Lol. but they can't hit, can they? ^^;;

Quote:
So this is my 2008 OC entry. Nothing special; it's just a plan that needs to be realized. Oh, Lowe, you need this.

Spoiler for cue "Rider Kick":

Spoiler for introduction to Akira:

*runs*
Zomg, wasn't she some King of Fighters or Street Fighter charecter with a big lliking for Kamen Rider?
Quote:
We all need more hotblood OCs, ne?

Yup, it's that flashy though not as cloth-ripping as FateMargaret's sonic form, though

Spoiler for Akira's friend; story later:

Yes, our very own IBIS IS LOVE is finally here just don't make fun of her in front of Akira or she'll Rider Kick you
So THIS is Ibis! I'd been wondering who the heck she is... zomg dere-ish pic. Interesting charecter, alright.

Quote:
Zengar & Ratsel against the Numbers?

Ratsel: tomoyo, ima koso warewa no chikara miseru toki!
Zengar: sou CHIN!!!

*Zengar & Ratsel Daizengar & Daitrombe combine and become one*

JINBA! ITTAI!!!!!

*Daizengar & Daitrombe PWN Numbers with Tatsumaki Zankantou*

REAL MEN, HANDS DOWN
Ahahahaha, yes.

Actually, my original concept for inserting Ratsel and Zengar was to have them as Belkan practioners... with their Knight Armor following Daizengar and Daitrombe.

And then Ratsel would use transformation magic and turn himself into a horse. <.<

Quote:
Damn, the lab forgot to install word processing software on this PC >__< looks like I have to do the work the other day D:

*runs*
Quote:

OHSHI-

*plugs nostrils*

So does this mean...

*runs*
"THRUST! EFFORT! HOT BLOOD! FRIENDSHIP!

BORN! INVINCIBLE LOVE OF PUREHEARTED MAIDENS!

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-20, 23:38   Link #18724
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
OHSHI-

*plugs nostrils*

So does this mean...

*runs*
*plugs nostrils*

We can expect more than that, you know Just don't have a Shadow Mirror Ibis Chelsea or-

*radio static*

--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
And apparently in Japan, Dyzenguard is the correct name, but everyone calls it "Daizengar."
the same as how people call Sanger "Zengar".

Quote:
lol, no. Basically, I'm thinking that the music that plays in the Cradle is basically the spamming of his and Quattro's music. But then Kurogane appears with Daizengar and Daitrombe, and spams Trombe at him. And yes, even if there are Neo-Lyrical Magicians, Trombe will pwn them.

...god, Trombe vs Yuusha-oh Tanjou. Epic fight of priority. (But I think SRW confirms Trombe pwns all themes.)

DO IT NAO

Quote:
Zomg, wasn't she some King of Fighters or Street Fighter charecter with a big liking for Kamen Rider?
Yeah, that's her.

Quote:
So THIS is Ibis! I'd been wondering who the heck she is... zomg dere-ish pic. Interesting character, alright.
Very interesting and very lovable, indeed.

Quote:
Ahahahaha, yes.

Actually, my original concept for inserting Ratsel and Zengar was to have them as Belkan practioners... with their Knight Armor following Daizengar and Daitrombe.

And then Ratsel would use transformation magic and turn himself into a horse. <.<
Does this we get to see real men riding each-

*Zankantou Ikkitousin'd*
Old 2008-01-20, 23:47   Link #18725
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Uh, no, not yan. The guys tripped the tsuntsun overload on their girlfriends. Tsunderes are terrible things to behold in their wrath. They love you, but when you piss them off...
But the pain makes the joy all the more sweeter

If you survive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
ZOMG Hayatechans harasses people? *laughs* And she's teaching Caro in her ways? Oh god, what lol.
And surprisingly enough it's canon . Witness Hayate's "request" to Reinforce in the soundstages ), and of course her... plans with the Forwards

Quote:
DyGenGuard is the correct spelling due to its origin (Dynamic General Guardian), and it's the spelling on the Kotobukiya model kit.

Quote:
The original kyoudai-ai couple in YSAC were 9 years apart in age difference, and technically weren't related by blood at all, since one was adopted and the other was the result of an affair. The oniichan was also a bit of a jerkass: "Fuck no, I won't die for you, you're supposed to be pwn enough that you pwn them before anybody needs to die for you."
Aaaah... no problem then?

*runs*

Quote:
Wrong. Tre and Sette are just confident enough in themselves that they'll try and attack him. Of course... the AWESOME HOTBLOODED MANLINESS will disabuse them of notions of victory.

Quote:
Lol, no. Rampage Ghost is between Emili and Glen. If he tried to do it with Fate, she'd tsuntsun overload and kill him. ^^;;
I'd like to see that...

Both the Rampage Ghost and Emili's Tsunderium Bomb

Quote:

His and Quattro's music though? They have their own theme song now?

Wonder what Uno will say about that

I had a similar intent for my own Trombe ability for Kay: Basically, it's a spell that mutes other sounds in the area and overrides them with a single sound. Very effective and devastating countering Neo-Lyrical Mages, and Sound-based spells

Quote:
Except for Blue Danube <_<

Quote:
WANT

*runs*

Quote:
Lol. but they can't hit, can they? ^^;;
At least they look cool

Quote:
So THIS is Ibis! I'd been wondering who the heck she is... zomg dere-ish pic. Interesting charecter, alright.
You didn't know who she is?

SACRILEGE!!!! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-20, 23:58   Link #18726
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

While I browsed through previous pages....

Quote:
Spoiler for HOT BLOOD AWESOME CHARECTER:

...I'm sorry, I know I should be working on Joint Training. -_- This refused to let go.
So this is what I just saw? Zengar as T3H OC? And with that song who can defy him?

That reminds me; how's Fate's Papa doing?

Oh, I think you'd be interested with him.
Old 2008-01-21, 00:13   Link #18727
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
<sighs> Well, crap. Satoshi was the one I really needed - is there a way to keep him in Sky Squad until the end of MC0075?

If not, then can I borrow Major Bulgakov to make up for him?

Basically, I need 4 people from the 216th who are flight capable...
Both of those guys are going to be unavailable, but I'm planning to make Bulgakov's second-in-command, Rachel Stada, be flight-capable by that time. Sound good?

Quote:

----------------------

So this is my 2008 OC entry. Nothing special; it's just a plan that needs to be realized. Oh, Lowe, you need this.

*runs*
Quote:
We all need more hotblood OCs, ne?

Yup, it's that flashy though not as cloth-ripping as FateMargaret's sonic form, though

Yes, our very own IBIS IS LOVE is finally here just don't make fun of her in front of Akira or she'll Rider Kick you
NAISU!!!!! *thumbs up*
Old 2008-01-21, 01:33   Link #18728
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Are? What kind of talk is this? Outer-Cadia shall live on as long as there is but one fool to bear its cause forth! Until 7Arcs gives up on the series and we all grow tired of it beyond all hope, we shall never give up! Crack and bluecheese will prevail!
ARE YOU WITH ME, COMRADES?!?!?
Quote:
Amen brother, AMEN

But though Bravado is good, if it gets this beloved place closed that'll really suck
Yeah, after all, if we really go overboard, we'd see the actualization of the Spiral Nemesis thanks to all our hotblood literally blasting the thread to bits irreversibly, so I agree, better cool it for now...

~~~~~~

In other news, I've successfully adapted the Gundams into the Nanohaverse without them being mecha at all, and guys can all wear it without looking weird. Design-wise, it was reverse-engineered from the Tau battlesuits (adapted from Gundam, as claimed by Games Workshop) used by the Linda Clones of Celestial Being.

More details when Rebuilt gets underway, as Riot 6 will come to "conveniently" capture the Stahlmut Mk.II from Celestial Being. ...

Aurion: But what about Mk. II's Boxer Frame...
Chao: Don't discuss plans in public!
Old 2008-01-21, 02:08   Link #18729
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Yeah, after all, if we really go overboard, we'd see the actualization of the Spiral Nemesis thanks to all our hotblood literally blasting the thread to bits irreversibly, so I agree, better cool it for now...

~~~~~~

In other news, I've successfully adapted the Gundams into the Nanohaverse without them being mecha at all, and guys can all wear it without looking weird. Design-wise, it was reverse-engineered from the Tau battlesuits (adapted from Gundam, as claimed by Games Workshop) used by the Linda Clones of Celestial Being.

More details when Rebuilt gets underway, as Riot 6 will come to "conveniently" capture the Stahlmut Mk.II from Celestial Being. ...

Okay okay, no overboard hotblood from me. Wouldn't want us to get canned from it.

Now, these suits of yours, on the other hand...you had me at "Tau battlesuits." Definitely want to see those intergrated/crossed over/whatever the term we use.

And all Ibis-chan love gets two thumbs up from me.

Last edited by LimitedEternal; 2008-01-21 at 03:41.
Old 2008-01-21, 04:00   Link #18730
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:

Ah, this looks promising. Sounds similar to how I adapt Ace Combat terminology into Nanoverse.

BTW, what's with the Boxer Frame?

-----------------------------

Quote:
Okay okay, no overboard hotblood from me. Wouldn't want us to get canned from it.

Now, these suits of yours, on the other hand...you had me at "Tau battlesuits." Definitely want to see those intergrated/crossed over/whatever the term we use.

1: but we need more of hotblood

3: I see if I can come up with her and/or Akira's story this week

Well, I'm logging off today. Catch you all later.
Old 2008-01-21, 04:09   Link #18731
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Regarding the first point, these are the leader, maids and ship as they appear in the original timeline. Other than changes to the ship's faction, it remains the same as ripped from the Tau Codex in the Kerokanon.

What made me do the Boxer Frame was that Stahlmut had a developmental track record like the Vanishing Trooper. But the deepest impression of the Boxer Frame, and hence why I'm Tracing it, was left by this event:

Reminded me of that tentacle-inspired beating up of Kha by Keroko in the exact same manner, as well as a nod to Kha-to-Saber Ranma 1/2 henshin.
Old 2008-01-21, 05:48   Link #18732
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Question:

Do we know anything about the TSAB Intelligence division(s)? Like their organizational structure or who they report to?

I mean, we have Verossa Acous who's called "Inspector" by various people, but that's all I can tell from the anime.

Reason I'm asking is because I have ideas for a couple of (new) OCs in Intelligence, but I'm not sure how to write them into the TSAB.
Old 2008-01-21, 06:35   Link #18733
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
<sigh> It appears that Hayate's sekuhara tendencies are spreading...
Well, you know Yui
Vivio is imitating Yui, and Subaru well, she and Tea have been partners for a while, and you saw that "wakeup" scene in the anime

Quote:
And don't worry Caro, you'll beat them all!!!
She will?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Nice ermm.... bonding between the girls. And at the guys ^.^;
Girls have all the fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Sekuhara abounds! Even Vivio has it too!!!
Yeah

Quote:
It actually doesn't make a whole lot of sense story wise to have a crossover like that (for one or two sentais it might, but All Of Them?! ).

Doesn't make it any less OMGWTFAWESOMEBBQ
It sure doesn't

Quote:
*plugs nostrils*

Nice dose of much overdue fanservice

And to Caro and Treize: How'd it go again, "The Flat Chest is a status symbol?"

*runs*
Something like that or even...
"In my case, it's a charm point~"

Quote:
This is actually a reference to a scene in Gundam 00, where the Gundam Virtue shows off its secret feature:

Spoiler for Gundam 00 MASSIVE SPOILERS:
Wow...
But still, hair on a mecha is a bit odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
XD Fluff

Although I have to agree with the others... The spread of Hayates traits is rather disturbing.. to say the least...
Well, at least it doesn't happen often

Quote:

*runs*

Quote:
OHSHI-

*plugs nostrils*

So does this mean...

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Question:

Do we know anything about the TSAB Intelligence division(s)? Like their organizational structure or who they report to?

I mean, we have Verossa Acous who's called "Inspector" by various people, but that's all I can tell from the anime.

Reason I'm asking is because I have ideas for a couple of (new) OCs in Intelligence, but I'm not sure how to write them into the TSAB.
That's another section of the TSAB we don't know about...for all I know, Acous just does what he wants

*goes back to work*
Old 2008-01-21, 10:58   Link #18734
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

SO.... How's things without me?

Anyway, I've finally started on another fic, this time, a full-blown story, not just a one-shot. And for the fruits of my labor, all I have to show is just one lousy preview.

This is, however, just a sample of the first chapter... To be exact, just a sample of the first HALF of the first chapter. Because it is still in the experimental phase, and therefore is still Susceptible to changes. In fact, I'm almost certain to be adding more details later on.

(Apparently after all this time, I've still have yet to kick the nasty habit of over-writing... >.>)

Oh btw, I still have not come up with a title yet, so I'll just call it, "A story without a Name"...

...For now.

For most parts of this chapter, you can call it Graham-centric, so Nighty had better take this chance to correct me before I keep this mindset of young Graham.

Oh, one last thing, it's mdnight here, I'm too tired to catch all the typos... But I'm pretty sureAaron and/or Kha would do it for me...

"A Preview without a Name"

Spoiler:

*snore...snore....snore....*

*Asleep at laptop*
Old 2008-01-21, 11:13   Link #18735
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
1. Well it started out as one...

2. The idea came from that I based Kia on Ifurita from El Hazard. Since Ifurita qualifies as a Sentokijin, and Kia herself is an artificial Alhazredian mage, so I married the ideas.

Kia for most of the time is looks like the completely made over Ifurita from The Wanderers. When she activates her bloodline, she turns into the original Ifurita replete with silver hair. Kha inherits this ability as proof of his Alhazredian bloodline, but like he promised his mother, that skill is only used in the most dire of situations such as when he dons the *coughCassherncough* mask of The Cleric.

Personality wise, she's unlike both Ifuritas, being pretty much a Keroko-like person, sweet but having a slight streak of violence in her.

Argh I rambled...

That's why Kia's a Sentokijin, but since she's a true complete and perfectly functioning (albeit forcibly shut down since her "death" early in Cleric Begins) Alhazredian sentokijin, if I were Jail, I'd take her over some clone made from 300 year old bloodstains to be the Founder of the Numbers. And since Kia had a working machine core, the Cinque-gen Numbers were made using a reversed engineered version of that core, making them far more powerful in potential (as well as fundamentally different in character) than the previous generations who were built from scratch or based off Alistina's core. They just lack experience to replace the commanding Numbers 1-4.

Some Cinque-gen Numbers, according to Wiki, were cloned or made by artificial DNA insemination. My crack says the Clone Cultures were made by cloning someone else, but then grown over the Kia core (making them Kha's machine sisters, whatever that means ), while Pure Cultures (ADNAI type) were made by using the Kia core as a scaffold, then having the cells made from embryoes created by artificially inseminating ova taken from Kia's ovaries (hence Kha's half-sisters).

I hope all this science stuff doesn't leave anybody in a loss.
Ah, I didnt know that the Cinque-gen Numbers were actually different... I thought this was part of your ideas.

And somehow you managed to get all this crack to work.

Quote:
3. Yes you told me that. In Rebuilt (and maybe the original timeline, I left that to you.), I thought of your sponsor as supporting the lesser evil in the face of a greater good. Jail however overstepped the line, like he did with the High Council, as he not only had his own plans, he had the resources and support of the League.

Therefore: Your sponsors have already made it into Rebuilt.

I just that I need to work out how they fit into the greater scheme of things, since the 912 disaster was the flashpoint of a larger conflict. Your sponsors will be making a plotline run set in the Return of the King arc immediately after Rebuilt of StrikerS, like the Spiral arcs of the original.

And like the Spiral arcs, a Cleric-knight will be lost...

But a greater being of his own Light gained. >_>
And you got that right about my sponsors - they support Scaglietti for their personal reasons. Soon I'll be introducing all the ideas I have been planning these past few months. Lets see if they can fit the massive Rebuilt of StrikerS you're planning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Backlog and lots of it...at least the OC thread's living. Semester project for biology, my new Xbox 360, and my impending finals; that's why I wasn't here...and that's why I'm probably not gonna be here soon.

Anyway...before backlog breaking, Erio, made a new character around New Year's,
can you put her on the database?: Thunder 4
Welcome back Satty.

And done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Well, yes it exists, concidering Fate's lightning attacks can bend in unnatural ways, so despite lighting there still should be mana involved. Possibly a 'magic attack with lightning propperty' thing.
So basically, the original idea of magical attacks partially composed of lightning elemental (or as you say it, magical attacks with lightning property) does remain... sounds good to me.

Now, would you also say that Signum's Fire attacks work the same way?

Quote:
Yes, I quite lost that discussion the moment they started going 'I must use magical damage in order not to hurt person X' in StrikerS.
Trust me, I'm not happy with such idea either.

@USB More hotblooded characters!
Old 2008-01-21, 11:36   Link #18736
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Anyway, I've finally started on another fic, this time, a full-blown story, not just a one-shot. And for the fruits of my labor, all I have to show is just one lousy preview.

This is, however, just a sample of the first chapter... To be exact, just a sample of the first HALF of the first chapter. Because it is still in the experimental phase, and therefore is still Susceptible to changes. In fact, I'm almost certain to be adding more details later on.

(Apparently after all this time, I've still have yet to kick the nasty habit of over-writing... >.>)

Oh btw, I still have not come up with a title yet, so I'll just call it, "A story without a Name"...

...For now.

For most parts of this chapter, you can call it Graham-centric, so Nighty had better take this chance to correct me before I keep this mindset of young Graham.

Oh, one last thing, it's mdnight here, I'm too tired to catch all the typos... But I'm pretty sureAaron and/or Kha would do it for me...

Spoiler:

*Asleep at laptop*
Zomg! Gar Graham! And who's the kid? Interesting, interesting...

I guess this takes place quite a while before StrikerS....

It looks interesting, that's for sure. It'd be interesting to see how this pans out.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-21, 11:50   Link #18737
Tormenk

Quote:

...For now.

Spoiler:

*Asleep at laptop*

Graham-centric it is but Clyde steals the show with his entrance. Lotte kicking out the little bird called Nightingale too. Need MOAR.

Pretty quiet here lately but can't be helped. I'm continuing lurker status until I finish some of my own stories, in particular that one piece C2F was so looking forward to until I killed his appetite. Fair to say it's been shaping up nicely with the few moments I can spare to work on it.

Well more next time.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-01-21, 14:09   Link #18738
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Ok, after a while, I managed to complete this part of the chapter, a bit short though.

Spoiler for Visiting Day - Part 2:

Some bonding time for the girls

The next part will surely have the visit scene to where Lutecia and the Numbers are

Until then... *runs*
Cute chapter there . Always nice to see some bonding between friend and comrades .

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Sorry I'm a reader, not a writer. So no OC from me :3
Awww....
But...we have plenty of crack to share

Quote:
That kinda bugged me, because how can a magic damage attack bust through walls and bulkheads and such and not kill someone? *throws hands in the air*
*shrug*
Yet another mystery of the Nanohaverse. It's like that old question of how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop...the world may never know.

Quote:
I think it's similar to the method of magic used in Slayers. Slayers had two types of damage: Physical and Astral. Physical caused normal wounds, spells like Fireball or Dragu Slave were part of this. Spells like Elmekia Lance or Ra Tilt would target the astral body. Targeting the astral body of a normal human would merely cause them to fall unconsious as their energy is sapped away (Mazoku on the other hand, only have an astral body, so they would die)

I think the Nanohaverse magic operates on a similar level, with spells having either 'physical' or 'magical' properties. Unlike the Slayers spells, the magical properties can be messed with, giving a spell more physical properties or more magical properties at will.
That is a very interesting theory. I had forgotten about that aspect of Slayer's magic. Now that you mention it, it does kinda fit except didn't Astral magic not affect physical constructs (i.e. buildings) when used? Why must this magic be so complicated

Quote:
Nice, but needs more Yuusha-Ojou Subaru
How about some Subaru SKILL instead?

And another SKILL just cause it's so GAR

Quote:
Yep, Nanoha and mecha really mix very very well
Can't argue there. Who knew magical girl and mecha could mix so well?

Quote:
Re: Teana's overdrive

"Your Command is my Wish."

*runs*
Interesting...

Quote:
Are? What kind of talk is this? Outer-Cadia shall live on as long as there is but one fool to bear its cause forth! Until 7Arcs gives up on the series and we all grow tired of it beyond all hope, we shall never give up! Crack and bluecheese will prevail!
ARE YOU WITH ME, COMRADES?!?!?
We are with you, brother!! The OC SHALL NEVER DIE!!!

Quote:

*runs*
OMG...a Rider...in OC?!

Quote:
Quoted for TRUTH!!!

Quote:

*runs*
Bwahaha!
Just don't do that in front of Shamsel or his head might explode .

Shamsel
: Wait...what?

Quote:

Yay! Gundams!

Quote:

...For now.

Spoiler:

*Asleep at laptop*
w00t! Awesome piece there . Want more!!

----------------

Gah...Riders in the OC and I just started to watch Kamen Rider Kabuto and Den-O, too . Not to mention random Kamen Rider Ryuki Youtube clips. That would probably explain where THIS came from...

Spoiler for Riders:
Old 2008-01-21, 14:36   Link #18739
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
And Akira's official profile finally appears!!! As expected, lots of HOTBLOOD in her, especially as part of the Kanou Takeshis, and Master Asia Sanshiro as her mentor

Though Kamen Rider Super-1? So her henshin sequence looks like this?

And... JINRAI!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh god, It's Izumi-papa from Lucky Star all over again...

Quote:

Soo... Ibis.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that pic's not the Ibis I'm familiar with...is it a change?

Quote:

*runs*
<forehead slap> Not again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Both of those guys are going to be unavailable, but I'm planning to make Bulgakov's second-in-command, Rachel Stada, be flight-capable by that time. Sound good?
Took a look @ her profile - it's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Well, you know Yui
Vivio is imitating Yui, and Subaru well, she and Tea have been partners for a while, and you saw that "wakeup" scene in the anime

I see.... so Vivio is monkey see, monkey do...

And yes, Yui is a sukebe...

And when does Yui's boytoy come into the picture...?

BTW, got a concept for a character...part of another RAF Squad - info to be up...sometime.

Here's a pic...and a hint.

Spoiler for Call Me...:
Old 2008-01-21, 14:42   Link #18740
Melodius Trueheart
Der Erbe zu Altem Belka

Quote:
One thing hit me, though... the way you speak of it, its like Al Hazarhed and Ancient Belka are one and the same, while Al Hazarhed far predates the Belkan Empire.
Oi!

I might have completely misinterpreted half the canon, but it seemed to go without saying to me that Ancient Belka and Al Hazared were the same, or at least Al Hazared was Belkan in nature.

Wasn't, for example, the Book of Darkness referred to as a Lost Logia, as was the Cradle itself? (of course, I assumed that the term "Lost Logia" denotes Alhazaredan origin - that may be my error)

Quote:
That is a very interesting theory. I had forgotten about that aspect of Slayer's magic. Now that you mention it, it does kinda fit except didn't Astral magic not affect physical constructs (i.e. buildings) when used? Why must this magic be so complicated
It also explains how Rein can suddenly use physical shots against Agito; but does this mean that mages can create matter in small quantities/transmute mana into matter?
Closed Thread