Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-26, 11:47   Link #961
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinencos View Post
It's called characterization marches on

The last point you mentioned, while true, makes me sad
I think It's more of standart character development rather than just "Characterization marches on", but it's not like there weren't any fanservise afterwards, we got maid outfits, swimsuit episode and monstr girl costumes. All of it is as brief as school festival one, but I would say it is consistend with providing it. Though I still feel it's sublte Take that to standart RomComs
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 12:09   Link #962
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Has someone made a complete summary of the 7th volume of the novel? I saw a summary once, but from the looks of it, it's yet to be completed.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 12:20   Link #963
Tenzen12

It slowly progress. There is overall summary of whole volume and single chapters are gradualy added.
Old 2013-06-26, 13:54   Link #964
Excorsism

So apparently the BD volume 1 comes with the 6.25 novel which supposedly covers the Sports Festival (which is what episode 13 is supposed to be out). So episode 13 might be canon after all.
Old 2013-06-26, 22:14   Link #965
Hydrangea

https://twitter.com/ponkan_8/status/...431360/photo/1

ponkan8 is perfection.
Hydrangea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 19:37   Link #966
hira

http://sgcafe.com/2013/06/oregairu-a...release-akiba/
hira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 20:19   Link #967
Hydrangea

DAYUM Thats good!!!!!
Hydrangea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 21:43   Link #968
blackwhite67
Banned

If the blue-rays are selling that well, then we can look forward to a second season.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 21:46   Link #969
Shadow5YA

I have a feeling they also underestimated demand since the anime had virtually no sponsors and therefore less "support" and promotion compared to higher budget or already established anime in the same season like Shingeki no Kyojin or Ore no Imouto...
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 22:28   Link #970
Ghanw
(-_-)

The sponser really did not know this was going to happen? Anyways a second season, maybe but its going to be 2 years or more for more adaptive material as I'm guessing (correct me if im wrong) the anime covered to about volume 6...
Old 2013-06-27, 23:03   Link #971
Wingzx

Ya the anime ends right at the end volume 6. so seeing as it took 6 volumes for 1 season im guessing that season 2 which may be another 6 volumes wont be coming for a year or 2
Wingzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 07:04   Link #972
csuree
The Most Hated™

wrong. They left out a bunch of stuff. If they want to make money they would go, 3 volumes - 12 well-made episodes and by january 2014. And a conclusion 3rd season 1 year later for the remaining volumes.
That is what I would do. And it is plausible.
Old 2013-06-28, 07:07   Link #973
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzx View Post
Ya the anime ends right at the end volume 6. so seeing as it took 6 volumes for 1 season im guessing that season 2 which may be another 6 volumes wont be coming for a year or 2
Or it is also possible that they gave up on the anime getting another season.
Old 2013-06-28, 11:26   Link #974
Wingzx

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
wrong. They left out a bunch of stuff. If they want to make money they would go, 3 volumes - 12 well-made episodes and by january 2014. And a conclusion 3rd season 1 year later for the remaining volumes.
That is what I would do. And it is plausible.
that is also good. it was kinda lame they skipped out on the dates and in the anime it doesnt even show that saki has a crush on hachiman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Or it is also possible that they gave up on the anime getting another season.
that is also possible seeing as brain base is known for not giving us a 2nd season
Old 2013-06-28, 12:24   Link #975
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzx View Post
that is also good. it was kinda lame they skipped out on the dates and in the anime it doesnt even show that saki has a crush on hachiman.

that is also possible seeing as brain base is known for not giving us a 2nd season
Furthermore the final episode is kinda dull if you asked me.
Old 2013-06-28, 12:42   Link #976
Wingzx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Furthermore the final episode is kinda dull if you asked me.
well it was a extra episode. but i still couldve just seen them making that episode into a 1 episode OVA and ending the anime with the end of the culture festival
Old 2013-06-28, 15:35   Link #977
terribad

Chapter 2 of volume 7 was released yesterday on Baka Tsuki (BT).

The light novel spoiler (anon1) has likely stopped writing summaries. Because Spyro (translator at BT) is translating volume 7 now. Also anon1 said Spyro should continue translating so he can stop writing summaries, and another anon said that anon1 stopped.
terribad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 02:14   Link #978
Tenzen12

Why not both!?

These two chapters was great though I found interesting how Yukino started tease Yui in same manner as hikky did some time before. I think great minds indeed think alike.
Old 2013-06-30, 14:36   Link #979
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So we can expect a season 2 but i want an OVA with Shizuka's ramens... i don't understand why they didn't made this , cuz Shizuka's development + more Haruno's info too...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 14:44   Link #980
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
So we can expect a season 2 but i want an OVA with Shizuka's ramens... i don't understand why they didn't made this , cuz Shizuka's development + more Haruno's info too...
What "development"? Sure, it was a nice scene and Hachiman got to see her dressed up differently than usual, but it didn't progress the plot or tell us much of anything that we can't figure out from the anime.

I'm also fairly certain listening to Hachiman think about how ramen is the perfect food for loners does not advance the plot either.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck