AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-24, 23:43   Link #81
Fran~
floating away...

Excuse my honesty, but i really dont care about bankais, shikais and backstory of secondary characters... I just want back Ichigo (the Hero) and Aizen's (the villain) plot.
Old 2009-06-24, 23:50   Link #82
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Excuse my honesty, but i really dont care about bankais, shikais and backstory of secondary characters... I just want back Ichigo (the Hero) and Aizen's (the villain) plot.
well aizen is in fake karakura town right now and ichigo is a boring character, he can't die and he gets stronger by having annoying females yell at him that means that at any time, almost any female character could shout and his power level would go from over 9000 to over 900,000
Old 2009-06-25, 00:04   Link #83
kamyu

i personally would welcome a return to HM, but not for ichigo (he should still be mostly dead and unable to fight anyway).
i want to see unohana swoop in and save the day vs yammy and i want to see that secret lab with the mysterious hanging bodies.

especially if ukitake is gonna be a bastard and stop people from showing new bankais in karakura.
Old 2009-06-25, 01:10   Link #84
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
i personally would welcome a return to HM, but not for ichigo (he should still be mostly dead and unable to fight anyway).
i want to see unohana swoop in and save the day vs yammy and i want to see that secret lab with the mysterious hanging bodies.

especially if ukitake is gonna be a bastard and stop people from showing new bankais in karakura.
the only reason i care about HM is because mayuri unohana and byakuya are there

Last edited by Gin; 2009-06-25 at 01:21. Reason: misspelled unohana
Old 2009-06-25, 01:45   Link #85
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The only thing I wanna know in HM is what happened to Nel, the rest can go fishing for all I care!
Old 2009-06-25, 01:51   Link #86
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
The only thing I wanna know in HM is what happened to Nel, the rest can go fishing for all I care!
hmm, yeah, think she got left with zaraki and yachiru
Old 2009-06-25, 01:54   Link #87
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
nel is a child again so she can join the others on their fishing expedition
Old 2009-06-25, 03:19   Link #88
Animecentred

I can honestly say, i wouldn't mind a quick jaunt back to HM myself, just to see Mariyu and Unohana. But as i want to see what wonderweiss will do i will not complain, yet at any rate
Old 2009-06-25, 03:28   Link #89
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
he's the only espada level character who hasn't released yet...hopefully it'll be nice. because of his mental state i can't even predict what his release will be though...
Old 2009-06-25, 10:35   Link #90
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Superchunky from Hell.

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter where Ukitake fired something similar to a cero. Shunsui sees his friend joined the battle is about to say something but gets interrupted by Ukitake. He says Shunsui can’t complain because there are two opponents (Stark and Lilinette) so it’s not cheating for him (Ukitake) to join. “More importantly, you were about to release bankai, right?” Asks Ukitake and Shunisui just laughed so he continues, “You better not. Your bankai shouldn’t be shown off in such place.” Shunsui goes quiet after his warning.

* Ukitake turns his attention back to Stark and he asks if Ukitake really has fird a cero. Ukitake smiles and asks him to try again to find out. Stark fires it immediately ignoring Lilinette’s protest. But the result is the same, Ukitake fires something similar to cero back and forces him to dodge. But after tried again, he sees Ukitake’s left sword would absorb a cero then transfers to the right one. The tags hanging on the rope meant to increase the speed before the energy gets fire again.

* Stark says this is such a mean ability but instead of being angry Ukitake happily compliments Stark for being able to see right through everything after just three attacks. However Stark asks what would happen if he fires 1,000 shots at once. But before he does anything Shunsui appears from behind aiming to slid his neck off. Stark dodged and fires the gun at him but Shunsui escaped.“I told you not to do anything out of character.”“Don’t shove something like that to me.” Whines Shunsui, “If it’s out of my character then this doing things out of character is my character.”“Huh, I knew it. You are the same as I.” Stark replies.

* But before they could attack, the gigantic Garganta opened not far away from where they are fighting. The gate is so big that even Yamamoto’s fire wall (to lock Aizen, Gin and Tousen) looks small. Shunsui and Ukitake are surprised to see Wonderweiss and behind him is a shadow of some gigantic creature. Its head is small compares to its body and has one shiny eye. The only part they could see clearly is its hand. It (sort of) resembles a human’s one but its nails are of the Gillain masks.

Credits : Annie / Drake
Old 2009-06-25, 10:52   Link #91
kakakka

Ok, there's something interesting now...

That huge guy, who really is that thing?
Old 2009-06-25, 10:59   Link #92
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

So the giant thing is like Wonderweiss's pet or something? And Superchunky from Hell is its name?

Wonder would totally name it that.

Oh man I love that kid.
Old 2009-06-25, 11:18   Link #93
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

i'm 99% sure that it's that one-eyed big black thing at the end of SS saga behind the 12 menos (imho his fingers ^_^ )
Old 2009-06-25, 11:28   Link #94
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

That raises the question is super chunky the power behind the throne . Also raises a few questions on W.Weiss what is his hierarchy in HM .
Old 2009-06-25, 11:31   Link #95
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
That raises the question is super chunky the power behind the throne . Also raises a few questions on W.Weiss what is his hierarchy in HM .
Yeah, those are good questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro
i'm 99% sure that it's that one-eyed big black thing at the end of SS saga behind the 12 menos (imho his fingers ^_^ )
It was weird. You got most of it right

________

Though Is it really close now to say WW is a VL?

I remember seeing that guy in a shape of a human before being an arrancar, and now he's friend with that huge guy (from hell?), so...

Last edited by kakakka; 2009-06-25 at 11:43. Reason: incomplete...
Old 2009-06-25, 15:08   Link #96
Dyllani

Wonderweiss showing up was unexpected, but I'm happy to see him emerge from the shadows. It's time to see how powerful he is, compared to the other Espada. I hope he turns out to be a VL Level Arrancar

VL or not, I think Wonderweiss and his pet are part of Tousen's secret plan to betray Aizen and become the boss man.

As for Ukitake & Shunsui, they had better stop playing with Stark. It's time for both of them to go Bankai and take him down.
Old 2009-06-25, 15:38   Link #97
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Some additional Info

Quote:

* There 's a huge sound from the sky above and it begins to split. From the split turns a gigantic hole, and someone appears. A surprised Ukitake says its a Garganta and Shunshui replies is someone coming to back the espada up .

* A figure appears from Garganta and begins muttering, Ukitake is surprised . Stark recognizes the intruder,its WonderWeiss . Wonderweiss mutters " Owwww " and from the large hole approaches a ferocious creature's silhouette.
Credits : Sheetz
Old 2009-06-25, 15:39   Link #98
kakakka

Quote:
I think Wonderweiss and his pet are part of Tousen's secret plan to betray Aizen and become the boss man.
Is there a hint for this?
Old 2009-06-25, 15:43   Link #99
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah Full Script is out , if anyone wants to post .Please SUMMARIZE then post, scripts are not allowed .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Is there a hint for this?
IMO most likely candidate to betray Aizen, would be Gin . He is in it for the ride, I dont see any motivation otherwise . Neither is he power hungry or into change.the.world monologues. He is just an opportunist ..
Old 2009-06-25, 16:22   Link #100
lequory
People hate good theories

[QUOTE=Geta Boshi;2471673]Yeah Full Script is out , if anyone wants to post .Please SUMMARIZE then post, scripts are not allowed .

I would have had it posted up 2 hours ago but this shitty connection keeps timing out on me.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion