AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-06-17, 02:18   Link #181
Ashaman

Update for Judgement:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5849343/4/Judgement

And I forgot to introduce this fic before, so here goes:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6013204/1/Shiro_and_Kuro
There should be two chapters up.
Old 2010-06-17, 20:06   Link #182
AnimeFreak9798

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Update for Judgement:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5849343/4/Judgement

And I forgot to introduce this fic before, so here goes:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6013204/1/Shiro_and_Kuro
There should be two chapters up.
I personally like it. It was funny yet, kinda emotional at the end.

Although, I found Accelerator a bit out of place in the end when he confronted Mikoto.
He should've had a bit of more pride in his words.
AnimeFreak9798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 21:14   Link #183
tsunade666

...........what can I say. Finally a continuation. Been waiting nearly a month for this.

EDIT: Finally! had time for some reading

Chapter 1 of shiro and kuro!! banzai touma. You showed shiro who's the boss. And he always stay neutral and always the side of justice. Hero to the core. A true born one.

Chapter 2....... shiro stalking kuro. Had left a bad taste on me. But it's not a bad comment. It's just that..... accelerator a guy... stalking kuro, touma also a guy. Put that aside.
But kuro just saved another girl or damsel in distress. (why does it always tend to be a girl? though I hate to see it when he rescued a guy.......scratch that. leaves me bad ideas) The last part of chapter 2 is great. Accelerator talking with a girl quite sweet and I really like it.

Though the idea of Touma playing with kids around him. Well it's a fan fic but to clear it up. Touma could be the same as Accelerator when his young. Doesn't have many friends and and they call him plague and everyone are scared of him because of his unusual bad fortune. Though I don't have anymore idea becaue J.C. staff skip the details on it when they show his flash back.... oh I wish to have translations on that part.

Chapter 4 judgment - the first part made me drop at my chair while reading it. Hilarious pretty funny but I think that part isn't a part of a normal check up right? well aside that from that ( I thought it's a urine exam but it just made me surprised when the nurse said that ) The accel and mikoto's confrontation.... well it's okay for me but it's hard to imagine what would be the reaction of those two. It's a possible reaction but what happen to index? she's with them right? I find it strange that she doesn't help and just stay their. Even though she knew biribiri..... well he also knew touma so maybe that's possible. But the three girls watching the whole scene and accel's position.............

Well the last part about the "T" and "M" what are those?

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-06-17 at 23:03.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 10:47   Link #184
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Here's a Tohou and Toaru Majutsu no Index crossover fanfic i found.
A 'Toaru Majutsu no Index' + 'Touhou' Crossover fanfic

PS: I thinking about doing two fanfics, one is called "Toaru Kamjou Touka" and the other is based on Index and Railgun but with more action and some liberties in the story.

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2010-06-23 at 05:30. Reason: Avoiding Confusion
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 13:02   Link #185
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

Though the idea of Touma playing with kids around him. Well it's a fan fic but to clear it up. Touma could be the same as Accelerator when his young. Doesn't have many friends and and they call him plague and everyone are scared of him because of his unusual bad fortune. Though I don't have anymore idea becaue J.C. staff skip the details on it when they show his flash back.... oh I wish to have translations on that part.

Chapter 4 judgment - the first part made me drop at my chair while reading it. Hilarious pretty funny but I think that part isn't a part of a normal check up right? well aside that from that ( I thought it's a urine exam but it just made me surprised when the nurse said that ) The accel and mikoto's confrontation.... well it's okay for me but it's hard to imagine what would be the reaction of those two. It's a possible reaction but what happen to index? she's with them right? I find it strange that she doesn't help and just stay their. Even though she knew biribiri..... well he also knew touma so maybe that's possible. But the three girls watching the whole scene and accel's position.............

Well the last part about the "T" and "M" what are those?
This is just after he's moved to Academy City. Just long enough to make friends, but not for them to notice the bad luck.

Two containers. One was for urine, he other .... wasn't,(lol).

The girls were confused and unsure, so stayed out of it. That's my explaination anyway.

And yeah, that scene wasn't great, but I need for Mikoto to at least tolerate his presence, plus, this is the only time I can see Accel reacting like he did.... It was close enough to the realm of possible to work.

Oh, the T and M stands for Teen and Mature, ratings like 18, 15, 12, PG, U.

I want Accel to swear more and use more vulgar terms than he is now. I feel as though it would fit. However, I don't want to up the rating from T to M, so I was asking if people would be alright with the swearing increasing in intensity but the fic keeping the rating. So far no one has disagreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post

PS: I thinking about doing two fanfics, one is called "Toaru Kamjou Touka" and the other is based on Index and Railgun but with more action and some liberties in the story.
Go for it. I'm guessing the first is a Fem-Touma story? Fully genderbent, or just Kamijou? Or something else entirely?
Old 2010-06-22, 12:00   Link #186
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Go for it. I'm guessing the first is a Fem-Touma story? Fully genderbent, or just Kamijou? Or something else entirely?
Only Touma and Touma only is getting the bend. Everyone is still the same but with some liberties.
Also, whats the proper japanese of "A Certain Kamijou Touka"?
"Toaru Kamijou Touka" or "Toaru no Kamijou Touka"?
Old 2010-06-22, 20:49   Link #187
AnimeFreak9798

Quote:
A 'Toaru Majutsu no Index' + 'Touhou' Crossover fanfic

Touhou?
I am indeed a Touhou fan. I can't wait 'till more chapters!
What Touhou characters are you going to use for this fic?
Old 2010-06-23, 05:31   Link #188
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFreak9798 View Post
Touhou?
I am indeed a Touhou fan. I can't wait 'till more chapters!
What Touhou characters are you going to use for this fic?
Have you not read the author of that fic? That's not me.
Old 2010-06-23, 06:56   Link #189
tsunade666

I've had just read the touho index crossover fan fic and what could I say. Fantastic!!! I always want to see touma viewed as an enemy but thanks to this we would get to see some action woot!! I want to read more.
Old 2010-06-23, 10:33   Link #190
AnimeFreak9798

Quote:
Have you not read the author of that fic? That's not me.
OH SHI-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
My bad, yesterday wasn't a good day for me because I couldn't sleep due to the summer's heat. Now, that I remember yesterday I only clicked on the fictioned and assumed it was yours. My bad, sorry!
Old 2010-06-23, 11:10   Link #191
Miraluka
Banned

The author is The Observer.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 11:37   Link #192
tsunade666

figures from the avatar but it's a good one. a very good one.
Old 2010-06-24, 07:16   Link #193
johnfingmorrison

Hawking my own swill:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6073602/1/Broken_Dreams
johnfingmorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-27, 00:21   Link #194
charles88

Ashman,in your Shiro and Kuro fic I think you should put Sisters Arc.But make Accel has no choice to participate Level 6 experiment.The reason is:

1.Even Accel refuse,other Lvel 5 Esper has to participate that experiment and Accel dont want other esper to mentally suffer killing clone.

2.He dont want more Misaka sister die more life as weaker Level 5 need more Sister to kill to become Level 6 as he knew some Level 5 were heartless and he dont want more blood shed.

Because of that Accel willing to suffer himself and act as villain infront to Misaka as he dont want other level 5 esper to suffer and reduce Sister sacriice to minimum.

I also like to see this arc as test of friendship between Touma and Accel as they face each other as Touma try to stop experiment.

Hope you consider my suggestion!
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-27, 00:32   Link #195
Miraluka
Banned

You have a very good point on the second. How many will need Kakine.....40000?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-27, 04:03   Link #196
Ashaman

@Charles88: This is the third time you have told me this, once here and twice on Fanfic.net: the first ime it was a suggestion, the second time is pushy, the third time is demanding. Stop trying to push this idea.

The fact I didn't respond before should tell you I've either ignored it, read and dismissed it, or taken it under considerization but not ultimately decided. I'd tell you if I was going to use it.

I've already got a vague plan for the Sisters arc, stop pushing your own ideas on someone else.
Old 2010-06-27, 04:27   Link #197
charles88

Sorry,because you never reply my message about your opinion on my idea in fanfic.net,so i assume you never read it and i thought you only active in animesuki forum.Sorry if i somehow offend you.

By the way i LOVE your Index fic!Hope you update your fic soon!
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 12:09   Link #198
Not Random
看著看著你來來去去

Hey guys, this is my first time posting here, and I just uploaded a new story. Please tell me what you think!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6104492/1/Shadows
Not Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 18:10   Link #199
tsunade666

hmmm

what can I say. After reading it. Kinda refreshing knowing touma being the target of hound dogs despite he had a vip treatment from the dark side of the academy city bearing a absolute order on not to get in his ways order from Aleister. but this time it looks like aleister is brewing something up.

The bridge scene reminds me of touma and mikoto before.

But instead of hound dogs. those people gives me the impression of skill-out because hound dogs are usually armed assailant of academy cities and not espers. so the fire ball and blast doesn't sound right. well aside from that it's a good read.

living the chapter with question is also a good approach aside from what's the meaning behind the injection.
Old 2010-07-02, 18:52   Link #200
Not Random
看著看著你來來去去

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
hmmm

what can I say. After reading it. Kinda refreshing knowing touma being the target of hound dogs despite he had a vip treatment from the dark side of the academy city bearing a absolute order on not to get in his ways order from Aleister. but this time it looks like aleister is brewing something up.

The bridge scene reminds me of touma and mikoto before.

But instead of hound dogs. those people gives me the impression of skill-out because hound dogs are usually armed assailant of academy cities and not espers. so the fire ball and blast doesn't sound right. well aside from that it's a good read.

living the chapter with question is also a good approach aside from what's the meaning behind the injection.
Well they mainly are composed of Skill-Outs The leader's the only one affiliated with the Hound Dogs. I didn't want to give away too much so I thought it was best if I left that out, but it's not really important.
Not Random is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction