AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > No Game No Life

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-04-29, 04:26   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

No Game No Life - Character Discussion - Sora

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Sora related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all No Game No Life fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2014-05-15 at 01:24.
Old 2014-04-30, 18:28   Link #2
supermegasonic

other than jojo, he's probably the only other cool mc i've seen in a while.
Old 2014-04-30, 18:35   Link #3
Nvis
Where are the good animes

He is like Lelouch and Keima, using his brain to win!
Old 2014-04-30, 18:38   Link #4
ginger02

He's probably the main reason I'm watching this show, along with the music.
Old 2014-04-30, 18:50   Link #5
ChampDream
Alive

He is a really awesome MC
Old 2014-04-30, 21:53   Link #6
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
He's a fun MC to follow. He can be pretty damn awesome when needed, but does show his moments of weakness as well. Certainly makes him more likable in my view.
Old 2014-04-30, 23:45   Link #7
takai
Easy Muffin

He's such a badass. I love his charisma and confidence.

Also going to cosplay him at my state's anime convention this summer. I'm currently working on his shirts design. And with the most recent episode, I was able to get plenty of back shots,so I can finally see what's on his back. Now I just need to figure out how to make that crown on his arm.
Old 2014-05-01, 13:50   Link #8
ranchan13

I would love to see Keima from TWGOK take on Sora in a game of conquest.

The Capturing God vs the God of Gaming
The platform, a selection of Galges

would definitely make for an awesome cross-over/collaboration
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2014-05-01, 13:59   Link #9
chadrew
Fullmetal Ballchemist

I really like his cocky attitude and I hope he retains it despite the fact that he's responsible for the whole humanity now.

What I mean by that is, he clearly has no qualms about betting his own and his sister's lives, but will he have the daring to bet a whole country?
Old 2014-05-03, 21:13   Link #10
Death Usagi
Banned

He is like really badass and epic. Love the guy so much XD
Old 2014-05-04, 03:53   Link #11
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Best MC of the season. I prefer the intellectual type over a musclehead any day.

Also, he's charismatic, he's arrogant, he's confident & he's flawed. What's not to like?
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2014-05-07, 03:18   Link #12
BPD Renegade

An anime character that can turn a game of rock-paper-scissors into something that intense while maintaining a suave and conniving persona deserves an honorable mention. Plus he's got brains and guts.

It was almost like watching this http://www.crunchyroll.com/gintama/e...of-life-510086 again.
Old 2014-12-17, 23:37   Link #13
Strikefreedom117

his character type is the best, the best ive seen in a long time, other than light from death note, he was top tier
Old 2015-02-23, 20:48   Link #14
judasmartel
*Author

With his smarts and the ability to cold read people, he could be a really awesome lawyer or prosecutor a la Phoenix Wright in the real world, if only he could figure out the rules.

But then again, he and Shiro suffered a lot in the real world because they don't fit in, and Disboard seems to be a fit for both of them. This is where things get interesting.

Looking forward to seeing him again in the future.
Old 2015-05-14, 12:42   Link #15
MrSurvivorX
Anime Novice

True, true, he is really good at reading people but I feel that he's gonna be that lawyer that relies fully on facts and can't actually connect stuff but still he'd be a good evidence-gatherer or something.

Even in the light novel though, he's a hella perverted person, as you can see with all those "scenes" in the ln.

He always seems to have some sort of sarcasm air around him, and it's like everything he says has a hint of sarcasm for some reason, whether he be talking to steph, Jibrel, anyone, ofc except for his sister.

I really would like him to be more like Hachiman in "My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected" since Hachiman has more of a mature and realistic perosnality, having flaws and such. I wonder how Sora will act when he like loses or something, but something just seems off and unrealistic about his personality to me...

And damn I know he's perverted but seriously I feel that the light novel is really overdoing it for some reason... :l
Closed Thread

Tags
characters