Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-06-03, 03:05   Link #3861
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by henshinagogobaby View Post
Besides Kaoruko herself (unless she states otherwise down the road)
Ehm.
Fujiwara Kaoruko = Fujitsubo
原香子=
I thought that this was obvious.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 03:26   Link #3862
Tenzen12

Give him brake, it wasn't that obvious untill... tenth page of first chapter or so
Old 2018-06-03, 10:43   Link #3863
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Ehm.
Fujiwara Kaoruko = Fujitsubo
原香子=
I thought that this was obvious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Give him brake, it wasn't that obvious untill... tenth page of first chapter or so
@ukulelembo & @Tenzen12

I knew Kaoruko's last name so I already have a sneaking suspicion that she may be Fujitsubo.

Though that would be too obvious and a little cliche for her to say to Terumi: "I am Fujitsubo. Try to conquer me!" If she introduces herself as the last target, be kind of awkward, wouldn't it? She wants the experiment to succeed so why give Terumi the hardest hurdle?

I'm hoping the author throws us a curve ball. Keep us guessing.

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 11:15   Link #3864
Tenzen12

Fujitsubou isn't "target" that can just randomly pop out in story, she is reason why story happen. She is n.1 female in Genji life, one who affected his life most.

Also, how many sexy aunts do you think Minamoto has?
Old 2018-06-03, 11:40   Link #3865
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We don't want a curve ball on this one. Terumi banging Kaoruko is what most of us have been wanting to see since the start.
Old 2018-06-03, 11:47   Link #3866
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Yup. This manga is really making us wait for it.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 12:39   Link #3867
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Yeah, Kaoruko being Fujitsubo is obvious. But that's doesn't make it cliche. There is many ways how she still can twist story. And I truly doubt that things will be so simple as her simply declaring "I'm Fujitsubo, now conquer me."
Original situation around Fujitsubo was not so simple anyway.
But what I truly don't doubt, that she IS Fujitsubo. There was too many hints and teasers since the beginning, that now revealing that she is not Fujitsubo would be a rather blue ball than curve ball.
Old 2018-06-03, 14:31   Link #3868
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Yeah, Kaoruko being Fujitsubo is obvious. But that's doesn't make it cliche. There is many ways how she still can twist story. And I truly doubt that things will be so simple as her simply declaring "I'm Fujitsubo, now conquer me."
Original situation around Fujitsubo was not so simple anyway.
But what I truly don't doubt, that she IS Fujitsubo. There was too many hints and teasers since the beginning, that now revealing that she is not Fujitsubo would be a rather blue ball than curve ball.
Whether or not Kaoruko is Fujitsubo doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Fans here, including myself, still want Terumi to bang his aunt, experiment or no experiment.

It's why some fans here are also waiting for Terumi and Tsukasa to have "angry" sex with one another; you just want to see it happen, regardless of whether or not it makes sense.

By "curve ball", I mean keeping the fans on their toes, wanting more from the story and subverting their expectations every now and then. When Tsukasa first showed up at the time, fans thought she was going to be the third target, only for Kaoruko to shoot that theory down. That disappointed fans; hell, even in-universe, Terumi was dejected and he hates her:

Spoiler for Not the third target:

He's eventually going to have to confront Tsukasa head-on eventually. It's been 301 chapters and "he's over his trauma" my foot. The guy still freezes up when she shows her face.

-------------------

But enough about "Fujitsubo" and the bully.

What expectations can we expect for the next target?

What do you all think the next target should be? Older woman? Younger Woman? Same age? Cool and confident or nervous wreck? Nicely stacked or petite?

And what about Rokujou? How do you think her yandere tendencies is going to get involved in Terumi's business again?

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2018-06-03, 14:40   Link #3869
Tenzen12

She will murder Aoi and Yugao, obviously.
Old 2018-06-03, 14:57   Link #3870
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Whether or not Kaoruko is Fujitsubo doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
Maybe it should, considering what is main plot point of Fujitsubo's story.

Quote:
By "curve ball", I mean keeping the fans on their toes, wanting more from the story and subverting their expectations every now and then.
Best mastery of storytelling is when author manage subvert fans' expectations by not subverting their expectations.
Old 2018-06-06, 14:45   Link #3871
Jord
Banned

https://imgur.com/a/L2w8p4E

This is getting good, really good, but I'm not gonna be happy until Terumi scores with Kaoruko.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-06, 14:59   Link #3872
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Doing Kaoruko isn't the end.
It only ends once Terumi makes her his wife.
Old 2018-06-07, 08:11   Link #3873
LeftSeven
2D artist

damn, fucking cute girl by being trap, this only allowed when you have girly face, it's likely i found new fetish.
Old 2018-06-08, 18:53   Link #3874
henshinagogobaby

The climax of the Tsukiko saga is here!

Spoiler for Chapter 302:

With this, the saga comes to an end. So satisfying to see Terumi sleep with one of the most beloved characters in this series, ever since her introduction and their interactions going forward. I wonder if this means that Tsukiko's heart was captured successfully by Terumi and she's going to be nurturing a huge crush now? (Would be funny if she wants to sleep with Terumi again but can only do so if he's cross-dressing. Maybe that will be her next step in growing used to men).

I wonder how the Terumi and Tsukiko will behave around each other now? (He's already awkward with previous targets that he sees again; probably going to be more embarrassing for Terumi since he's more closer with Tsukiko than any woman). And how will Asahi play a factor into this now that her best friend slept with her cousin? How is she going to react if she ever finds out? Will Asahi and Tsukiko's friendship survive this?

What's next for Terumi now? More interaction with Tsukiko? Reporting and "training" with Kaoruko? Or will the 12th target soon be introduced?

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2018-06-10, 09:30   Link #3875
Tenzen12

Her role is over so she get Cameo here and there, they will remain on friendly terms and that's about it. That's what happenend with every girl until now after all.
Old 2018-06-10, 19:27   Link #3876
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Except Yuu.
Old 2018-06-10, 23:06   Link #3877
Tenzen12

Especially Yuu.
Old 2018-06-22, 17:40   Link #3878
The 48th Ronin

Don't mind me. Just a new subscriber waiting for more translations.

And for the MC to fuck his aunt.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 19:06   Link #3879
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

You're welcome.
Old 2018-06-22, 20:24   Link #3880
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 48th Ronin View Post
Don't mind me. Just a new subscriber waiting for more translations.

And for the MC to fuck his aunt.
It would be hilarious if this actually never happens, wouldn't that be the biggest cockblock ever.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu