Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-31, 06:53   Link #11021
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzero25 View Post
the fight between natsumi and that "legit onee-sama" for shidou, is a must see for me has onee-sama fetish
onee sama fetishist here too!!!

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 07:03   Link #11022
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I'm on shidou club especially when he is force to wear a disguise
Old 2014-10-31, 08:54   Link #11023
Ragna92

@Sinemore

Is that Kurumi quote under your sig somthing she actually says or did you make it up yourself? If it's from the LN's, when does she say it?
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 09:04   Link #11024
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
@Sinemore

Is that Kurumi quote under your sig somthing she actually says or did you make it up yourself? If it's from the LN's, when does she say it?
It's from Date A Live Encore: Kurumi Star Festival. Kurumi asks this question to Shido while they're watching a show in a planetarium (which ironically mirrors their love story of being close yet so far because of their difference in values)

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
Old 2014-10-31, 09:09   Link #11025
Ragna92

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
It's from Date A Live Encore: Kurumi Star Festival. Kurumi asks this question to Shido while they're watching a show in a planetarium (which ironically mirrors their love story of being close yet so far because of their difference in values)
Oh, makes sense. Makes me wonder if it has anything to do with her character.
Old 2014-10-31, 09:23   Link #11026
Estzero1

Quote:
It's from Date A Live Encore: Kurumi Star Festival.
Oh, I'm excited, when I'm thinking about that we will most likely hear this in the OVA. almost only one month is left.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 09:39   Link #11027
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Oh, makes sense. Makes me wonder if it has anything to do with her character.
Massive feels if you ask me... Never before I was overjoyed, extremely angry, and crying bucketloads tears all at the same time when I finished that damn story...

Kurumi, why are you so cruel... And damn Shido is doing better...

Old 2014-10-31, 10:30   Link #11028
Ragna92

Quote:
Massive feels if you ask me... Never before I was overjoyed, extremely angry, and crying bucketloads tears all at the same time when I finished that damn story...

Kurumi, why are you so cruel... And damn Shido is doing better...
I felt the exact same way. Hopefully the OVA coming out December adapts it properly. And it better be a full 24 minutes dedicated only to Star Festival.
Old 2014-10-31, 10:49   Link #11029
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
I felt the exact same way. Hopefully the OVA coming out December adapts it properly. And it better be a full 24 minutes dedicated only to Star Festival.
One thing for sure, the tears of anime-only viewers would be delicious.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 11:13   Link #11030
Ragna92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
One thing for sure, the tears of anime-only viewers would be delicious.
Indeed they will. BTW you sounded just like Gilgamesh
Old 2014-10-31, 12:39   Link #11031
Superbia

Quote:
We need a saint like spirit for christmas!!! A LEGIT ONEE-SAMA!!!
If it's around Christmas, then it should be around Japanese New Years as well, which might mean a miko like spirit.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 16:25   Link #11032
Estzero1

Quote:
And it better be a full 24 minutes dedicated only to Star Festival.
As far as i know, it will be only Star Festival.

Old 2014-10-31, 16:47   Link #11033
Pablete
Banned

Isn't Kurumi fit for the Omee-san position?
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 20:04   Link #11034
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
Isn't Kurumi fit for the Omee-san position?
Dafuq. How that?

Old 2014-10-31, 21:36   Link #11035
SineMora
Wait for it...

ara ara.... I think Kurumi fits the Ojou-sama position than Onee-sama...

Miku could've been in the Onee-sama position... if her mentality is that of an older sister (unfortunately it's the opposite)

Old 2014-10-31, 22:59   Link #11036
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
ara ara.... I think Kurumi fits the Ojou-sama position than Onee-sama...

Miku could've been in the Onee-sama position... if her mentality is that of an older sister (unfortunately it's the opposite)
Could be?? Miku actually considered as one, especially towards loli Natsumi. There is no doubt.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 23:12   Link #11037
SineMora
Wait for it...

But still Miku acts like a spoiled child, not a sister, but simply a child. Shido himself lampshades this, she might be the oldest of all girls, and the most responsible, but around Shido, she regresses into a child.

And I think I found the proper term for Kurumi, she's not Yandere, not Tsundere, not even Yangire, but a Mayadere.

Last edited by SineMora; 2014-11-01 at 00:46.
Old 2014-11-01, 00:31   Link #11038
LordZero25
Random Lurker

Quote:
And I think I found the proper term for Kurumi, she's not Yandere, not Tsundere, not even Yangire, but a Mayadere.
what's "Maya"?

「歌は神秘」
LordZero25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 00:45   Link #11039
SineMora
Wait for it...

Mayadere - a dangerous form of Tsundere, replacing typical annoyance or comical violence with outright murder, not obsession, just plain murder.

A mayadere usually starts as an antagonist trying to kill the someone but switches sides after falling in love. This character is unpredictable and dangereous for everyone including the romantic interest.

Examples:
Elizasleyn - Kamidori Alchemy Meister
Ilyasviel - Fate series
Saya - Little Busters
Kurumi - Date A Live Rinne Utopia

Old 2014-11-01, 01:19   Link #11040
Miraluka
Banned

There is something off that doesn't just makes Kurumi to fit in that trope.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy