AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-14, 00:00   Link #3741
Real
....Elemental....

I'm sure the size is right, what does the message say when you try to select it in your CP??

Edit: Shay, forgot to tag that last rep point

Last edited by Real; 2004-10-14 at 01:01.
Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 05:18   Link #3742
Shay
Monarch Programmer

It works for me??

You are doing it right aren't you? Right click the image save pic as. (Just save it to your desktop for now) Now go into user control panel, click edit avatar, scroll down and click browse, find the gif on your desktop, highlight it and click open, then click save changes.

Real: Yes you can speed up or slow down each individual frame.
What programme are you usong to make your gifs?
If it's Ulead then all you do is select the frame at the bottom right click, frame properties, and you will see a box come up, just change the delay time from 0 to whatever.
If you're using image highlight the fame you want to alter at the bottom, and right click on the time for it, and just change it.

Whoa, LOL! Sorry if this looks post looks kinda crap, I just woke up.

And what do you mean I forgot to tag my last rep?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 07:47   Link #3743
Narutard^_^

Hey guys, I just wanted 2 make a request:

Naruto - Episode 104
Time: 2:12 - 2:13

Thats the part where The Background goes from Green to Pink and Naruto's head bounces away. Now If it is possible could you guys try capture the part where his head bounces away? And if possible could u make one in reverse, so that his face bounces back and goes in to the green background again.
(If it sounds to complicated just try something, I'd really apreciate it if someone could do this for me ^_^)
Narutard^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 08:53   Link #3744
Klyka

you mean something like my avatar?

i'll try doing it for you if you want to.
Klyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 09:02   Link #3745
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutard^_^
Hey guys, I just wanted 2 make a request:

Naruto - Episode 104
Time: 2:12 - 2:13

Thats the part where The Background goes from Green to Pink and Naruto's head bounces away. Now If it is possible could you guys try capture the part where his head bounces away? And if possible could u make one in reverse, so that his face bounces back and goes in to the green background again.
(If it sounds to complicated just try something, I'd really apreciate it if someone could do this for me ^_^)
I think I know what you mean but it was just to damn big! I just couldn't do it without butchering the scene, maybe someone else could have a go *Shrugs*

Anyway i did these if you're interested?

If you do choose to use one of these then just tell me which one and i'll quickly slap a border on it.
I couldn't be bothered putting a border on all of them if you were not even going to use any of them, see what I mean? or am I just lazy? *Shrugs*
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-10-14, 11:56   Link #3746
Narutard^_^

Wauw! Awesome, very Good Job. You Both Did A Fantastic Job It's exactly what I meant
Once again: Really nice job

Klyka can u make it 100x100?
Narutard^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 12:44   Link #3747
Klyka

if i make it 100x100 it looks a bit stretched and is too big.

maybe i'll redo it tomorrow

i also made myself a new avatar, so you can use mine if you want to. like my new "silent hill naruto" the lossy makes it look like an old movie

Last edited by Klyka; 2004-10-14 at 13:15.
Klyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 14:14   Link #3748
Real
....Elemental....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
It works for me??

You are doing it right aren't you? Right click the image save pic as. (Just save it to your desktop for now) Now go into user control panel, click edit avatar, scroll down and click browse, find the gif on your desktop, highlight it and click open, then click save changes.

Real: Yes you can speed up or slow down each individual frame.
What programme are you usong to make your gifs?
If it's Ulead then all you do is select the frame at the bottom right click, frame properties, and you will see a box come up, just change the delay time from 0 to whatever.
If you're using image highlight the fame you want to alter at the bottom, and right click on the time for it, and just change it.

Whoa, LOL! Sorry if this looks post looks kinda crap, I just woke up.

And what do you mean I forgot to tag my last rep?
About the rep poing, I meant that I forgot to tag the last rep point I gave you lol. About saving the thread... sry for the misunderstanding.

I use Adobe, and I kinda answered my own question about the slowing down of the frame, but am still lost when It comes to making a border. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 2004-10-14, 14:44   Link #3749
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real
About the rep poing, I meant that I forgot to tag the last rep point I gave you lol. About saving the thread... sry for the misunderstanding.

I use Adobe, and I kinda answered my own question about the slowing down of the frame, but am still lost when It comes to making a border. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ok at the top of the adobe screen hit select, then all. Then go to edit, scroll down to were it says stroke, click it make sure inside is ticked. and then just use 1 or 2 pixles depending on how thick you would like the border.
You will have to do this for every frame though, there is a way to record the process but I can't exactly remember how that works.

One you decipher this post and do it just once you will realise how easy it is, I was suprised when I first did it.

Simply put its just Select/All/Edit/Stroke. And thats it.

Oh and thanks for the rep. ^^

Hope ive helped.
Old 2004-10-14, 15:42   Link #3750
Shin Kell
The Feral Cat!

Send a message via MSN to Shin Kell
I use ImageReady and I wrote up how to record the process Here .

If you don't want to do that then just go to the Layers tab, create a layer above all the other layers. Go to Select->All (Or just do Ctrl+A) then Edite->Stroke, and choose however big you want the border to be. Make sure the Inside option is selected like Shay said and then just hit Ok. That should work.
Shin Kell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 19:36   Link #3751
Real
....Elemental....

Thanks a lot guys, I really apreciate your help. I've got the border down, and am currently working on another avy for myself. Thanks again.
Old 2004-10-14, 19:43   Link #3752
Itachi_Sasuke
I'm an avenger

Naruto - Episode 104
Time: 0:00 - 0:04

The very beginning with the fizzle into Naruto stand there as the camera wobbles around the shifts to Sasuke. if you coudl do that I'd apperciate it...
Itachi_Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 20:05   Link #3753
Hideki Keiji

If someone could please do this, I would really appreciate it.

Ep. 104 0:36-38? Neji's Kaiten
Hideki Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 20:18   Link #3754
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi_Sasuke
Naruto - Episode 104
Time: 0:00 - 0:04

The very beginning with the fizzle into Naruto stand there as the camera wobbles around the shifts to Sasuke. if you coudl do that I'd apperciate it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiai
Wow everyone of these is great. I'd love to have one but I don't. There's an avatar I really would love to see. Right after Idate appears in 102. I'd make it myself but I don't have my gif software at the moment.

The part with Idate in the first episode he appears he' shooting throught the air after leaving naruto the luch bill and does a somersault and lands with his legs hanging from a branch. I'm looking for the scene to start one take before the somersault starts and the to stop just before it shows him hanging upside down. That way it can look like he's repeating a smooth somersault!
<<Extended trip
<<Board Friendly

Last edited by Mezu; 2004-10-14 at 20:41.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 20:22   Link #3755
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Wow everyone of these is great. I'd love to have one but I don't. There's an avatar I really would love to see. Right after Idate appears in 102. I'd make it myself but I don't have my gif software at the moment.

The part with Idate in the first episode he appears he' shooting throught the air after leaving naruto the luch bill and does a somersault and lands with his legs hanging from a branch. I'm looking for the scene to start one take before the somersault starts and the to stop just before it shows him hanging upside down. That way it can look like he's repeating a smooth somersault!
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 20:31   Link #3756
Itachi_Sasuke
I'm an avenger

Thankies Mezu-sama
Itachi_Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 20:44   Link #3757
Gai-Kakashi

This was just a great scene I have to get a gif of it.

104, the new intro, the shot of all five Konoha rookies running towards the forests. Preferably a loop of :26 or :27 since they're all in the frame.

Thanks!
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 21:22   Link #3758
Shin Kell
The Feral Cat!

Send a message via MSN to Shin Kell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi
104, the new intro, the shot of all five Konoha rookies running towards the forests. Preferably a loop of :26 or :27 since they're all in the frame.
It doesn't loop perfectly but I did the best I could.
Shin Kell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 00:02   Link #3759
agrippa
shop smart shop "s'' mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiai

Well hes not really doing a sumersault that I saw..more of a fall...I couldnt really grasp what you wanted..that is..being able to produce what you were asking for...so heres a comedic interpretation and a freebie
Spoiler:
agrippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 00:22   Link #3760
Gai-Kakashi

Thanks Shin! Looks great. I'm no Gif expert, but is there a way you or I can speed it up? It just look so cool when they're running fast.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags