AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2019-09-09, 13:55   Link #8341
Some random Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I never said that wasn't the question being answer here. I just believe the price of destorying all magic is worst then keeping it around, at least at this point in the story. Also if Thomas does this he would 100% know that price he would have to pay for this would most likely be his death. After killing and destorying the life of so many innocent peoples he would have no right not to be punish by the people who are left.

Also destorying all magic would not solve the problem of corrupt companies/people breaking the law in some way it could made it easilies for a lot.If they are killing innocent people then this was never about bettering the World or making new magic tech. It was always for there own evil purpose to get more power and rule over other and even if they say it was for the World, at the core of there heart it a lie so they can fulfill there own evil greed, pride and whatever other evil reasons or there being fool by people who are doing it for that reason or force to do it to protect what they care about. If you are killing people and it not for self defense or to protect what you care about or stopping someone to protect innocent peoples then it all a lie and your doing it for your own evil purposes.

I also believe Thomas does not have a right to judge the world/magic and kill/destory the lifes of trillions of innocent peoples because he not nature/world itself or an all powerful, all knowing perfect Godlike being who can perfectly judge good and evil and the world and what level of punishment is needed for each person's actions. If he still does it, he had no right to escape the punishment of the people who are left and have a happy ending.
That's exactly why I think Thoma would make a great villain.
In my opinion, what makes a great villain is to make them and their goal disagreable yet understandable.

As for Thoma's right to judge others.
He once had his life destroyed because of magic. So if he is offered a chance to change the multiverse to what he believes is for the better by erasing it, than I think he would take it.

(Just watch this video on another great villain)
Some random Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-09, 20:42   Link #8342
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some random Otaku View Post
That's exactly why I think Thoma would make a great villain.
In my opinion, what makes a great villain is to make them and their goal disagreable yet understandable.

As for Thoma's right to judge others.
He once had his life destroyed because of magic. So if he is offered a chance to change the multiverse to what he believes is for the better by erasing it, than I think he would take it.

(Just watch this video on another great villain)
Don't forget that said villain still get what was coming to him in the sequel, twice even.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-11, 02:05   Link #8343
Some random Otaku

Either way...

Thoma going villain, or at least betraying Riot Six and joining the Hückebein, might be what finally really gets the ball rolling for Force.
Not only would it subvert the normal Nanoha formula, but it could also start the character development for the returning characters, as they are forced to re-think everything they knew about Thoma.

Last edited by Some random Otaku; 2019-09-13 at 04:46.
Old 2019-10-02, 02:07   Link #8344
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some random Otaku View Post
Either way...

Thoma going villain, or at least betraying Riot Six and joining the Hückebein, might be what finally really gets the ball rolling for Force.
Not only would it subvert the normal Nanoha formula, but it could also start the character development for the returning characters, as they are forced to re-think everything they knew about Thoma.
I can see Thoma joining Huckebein in the future of Forces.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-02, 11:42   Link #8345
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I can see Thoma joining Huckebein in the future of Forces.
Or Huckebein joining Thoma's side. Hades serioucly looks like a REALLY bad news.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-03, 07:28   Link #8346
Some random Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Or Huckebein joining Thoma's side. Hades serioucly looks like a REALLY bad news.
In my version of the story, Hades will basically be used a tool to display the negative side of all the technology in the Nanoha series.

This might also feed into the reason why Thoma would turn villain, since Hades' actions could be perpetrated by anyone and thus make him decide to erase all magic and technology via the "Divide Zero: Eclipse."

Tags
manga, nanoha force