4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-07, 16:47   Link #821
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Just finished watching subs. Yeah whatever Schneizel. You know you want to be emperor. Why the hell would you let Nunnally be emperor?
Old 2008-09-07, 16:48   Link #822
Franckisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Guys, we don't know that the deal with Nunally is yet. Isn't it a bit too early to say she's been reduced to anything?
Don't bother, it's always like that here!
Making theories based on an image! ( like the Kallen/Lelouch scene in the preview last week)
And always barking like mads when things don't go in the way they wanted. ( oh nooo nuna-chan is supposed to be dead... i hate all now )
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 16:50   Link #823
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

My Theory on how R2 will end: [Not really]

Episode 23:
Everyone is like "OHSHI- N-NUNALLY?!"
-Lelouch will try to retrieve her.
-Schneitzel has a bunch load of traps

Epiosde 24:
-Lelouch/Suzaku/Whoever he sends in will fall into a few traps, but not on accident, but on purpose to let Schneitzel think he's won.
-like 100 more FREYA's.

Episode 25:
-Gino will join Brittania, deciding he is fighting for his love of Suzaku.
-Lelouch pulls a total "Ohshi-" out of Schneitzel and reaches the Code Geass Rangers Nunally, Schneitzel, Cornelia, etc.
-He tries to talk Nunally out of it
-Nunally refuses and says he's wrong.
-He tries to Geass her to come to him
-Only to remember she's blind. []
-Nunally finishes off by saying "Onii-chan...Suzaku.." [-ACTIVATES GEASS ON BOTH EYES-]

END.

1 month later, announcement:

-Code Geass R3!

Everyone: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 16:52   Link #824
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

My Theory on how R2 will end: [Not really]

Episode 23:
Everyone is like "OHSHI- N-NUNALLY?!"
-Lelouch will try to retrieve her.
-Schneitzel has a bunch load of traps

Epiosde 24:
-Lelouch/Suzaku/Whoever he sends in will fall into a few traps, but not on accident, but on purpose to let Schneitzel think he's won.
-like 100 more FREYA's.

Episode 25:
-Gino will join Brittania, deciding he is fighting for his love of Suzaku.
-Lelouch pulls a total "Ohshi-" out of Schneitzel and reaches the Code Geass Rangers Nunally, Schneitzel, Cornelia, etc.
-He tries to talk Nunally out of it
-Nunally refuses and says he's wrong.
-He tries to Geass her to come to him
-Only to remember she's blind. []
-Nunally finishes off by saying "Onii-chan...Suzaku.." [-ACTIVATES GEASS ON BOTH EYES-]

END.

1 month later, announcement:

-Code Geass R3!

Everyone: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Push everything from ep 25 to like 23/24.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:55   Link #825
-Nyu-
Yozora

I really hope there won't be a third season. Don't take me wrong, I really like Code Geass, but I think with this second season (and ok, maybe a small OVA) it'll definitely be enough.
Also I think they wouldn't rush the story so much if they plan to do a 3d season..
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 16:55   Link #826
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

I hope next episode Lelouch gets so emo that Suzaku will have to use his Spin Kick of doom to bring him back to reality. And that Gayno finally decides to be useful and joins Lelouch, but now that Schnizel butted in I think that's doubtful.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:56   Link #827
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Push everything from ep 25 to like 23/24.

Yeah, but then like Episode 25 would end with something else.

I just want to see them pull off like a Nightmare of Nunnally at the last second, so everyone can be like FFFFFFFFFFFF.
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:00   Link #828
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

Yeah, but then like Episode 25 would end with something else.

I just want to see them pull off like a Nightmare of Nunnally at the last second, so everyone can be like FFFFFFFFFFFF.
They already did that this episode with Bismarck's geass. Maybe she'll have a time reversal geass, now that her original geass was stolen, and the Re title from ep 25 means that it's an endless circle of stupidity.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:00   Link #829
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Nah, the last episode will be a "What if" episode where all the characters will have perfectly normal lives and the wars never happened, and no one ever died... and all is well with the wor-... wait, not Evangelion. Sorry.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:01   Link #830
Dark Wing

wow...thats all I have to say about this episode because I don't any other word can describe it...
Old 2008-09-07, 17:06   Link #831
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
So tell me, why is it that people seem to think every mecha series needs be have mecha battles like Votoms in order to be enjoyable? What's this mentality that once mecha can fly in a real robot series or get customized that it somehow automatically bad? As for Dorethea and Monica, are people really that upset that they died so quickly without any development or are they just focusing on it becuase it gives them a reason to bitch. I mean who cares?

They obviously were never meant to be developed and exist to show that the Knight of Rounds are still trying to carry out their duties despite the death of their master. People are complaining about deaths of characters that there is no reason to care about, which to me looks like complaining for the sake of complaining. What would people rather have, them spending a bunch of time developing these other KoR's instead of progressing the story and other more important characters only for them to meet the same end anyway, or them showing that at least other KoR's exist even if they don't get to contribute much to the bigger picture other then a display of loyalty to Charles. I can say I prefer the latter.

Had it been a major character like Karen that was just unceremoniously killed off then I would agree, but we're talking about the last resistance of an old empire here putting up a desperate fight against a vastly superior foe. I don't see what sexism or racism has to do with it because Bismarck, arguably the manliest of all the KoR had just as much trouble. And considering we have other strong female characters like C.C, Karen and Nunally I don't see how Taniguchi is implying that women are useless. They even went out of their way to point out Karen's mixed race heritage and show that despite a lot of persecution and indecision that she could embrace both sides of her heritage and come out even stronger and more proud as a result of it. Though I am hoping that Nunally's character isn't damaged by what Schneizel is making her do at that she can stay pure by the end of it all. Don't push the button!!!

Also, dealing with Suzaku. Keep in mind that he has a little something called the live Geass which has vastly increased his capabilities as a devicer by sending him into sudden death mode. That kind of tips the scales just as much as the cutting edge Lancelot Albion which we all should have known just by looking at the Guren Seiten Hachi was going to be extremely powerful as a result of the energy wing. As for comparing Suzaku to Kira, not a chance. Kira was always the perfect picture of generic goodness whereas Suzaku is the very image of a betrayer, deceiver and egotistical self-righteous bastard who always goes to the side of those who hold the most power at any given time. He did it with Britannia when he killed his father, he did it with the Emperor when he realized he could potentially become a KoR, he did it with Schneizel once things slipped into his favour and then just as quickly he did it with Lelouch when he realized he could become the most powerful knight in the empire. Plus he doesn't have that thing like Kira has where he thinks that he has to not kill anybody and aims for limbs. Suzaku doesn't care as long as he gets his results. He never did.

Finally the KoR kind of remind me of Poseidal's Temple Knights from Heavy Metal L-Gaim in that a lot of them while said to be the best of the best never end up being all that relevant to the plot but for a handful. That and we never even get to see some of them until a handful of OVA's later on down the line and let me say it wasn't worth it.
I think it's more because they were killed rather quickly as the Empire's most elite pilots .__.
aznegglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:08   Link #832
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamuinoyume View Post
They already did that this episode with Bismarck's geass. Maybe she'll have a time reversal geass, now that her original geass was stolen, and the Re title from ep 25 means that it's an endless circle of stupidity.
Yeah I don't think the writers are going to base the final episode from some game/manga.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:13   Link #833
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
I think it's more because they were killed rather quickly as the Empire's most elite pilots .__.
Yea that was kinda disappointing...like most of the other stuff I didn't like...
Old 2008-09-07, 17:14   Link #834
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Just finished watching subs. Yeah whatever Schneizel. You know you want to be emperor. Why the hell would you let Nunnally be emperor?
Because Shneizel prefers to be the real power behind the throne rather than wear the crown himself? (In which case, I'd say he has terrible taste in hats. Lelouch's is awesome. Though if he wants to avoid the Charles rolls, I can understand.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:16   Link #835
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Quote:
Yeah I don't think the writers are going to base the final episode from some game/manga.
Well they should of! From what I've read Nightmare of Nunally is much better that Lelouch of the Rebellion would ever be. I'm sure they're going to screw up the ending.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:17   Link #836
Shuuda
Sniped.

Send a message via MSN to Shuuda
The only thing that I'd call bad about the KoR scene is the fact two of them were in Sutherlands (A Vincent would have been more appropriate). The only reason people are getting worked up over it is because they are women.
Shuuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:20   Link #837
golthin

Quote:
I hope next episode Lelouch gets so emo that Suzaku will have to use his Spin Kick of doom to bring him back to reality. And that Gayno finally decides to be useful and joins Lelouch, but now that Schnizel butted in I think that's doubtful.
suzaku is going to motivate lelouche about getting nunnally back!
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:21   Link #838
Dark Wing

Quote:
Well they should of! From what I've read Nightmare of Nunally is much better that Lelouch of the Rebellion would ever be. I'm sure they're going to screw up the ending.
Okay heres an idea someone should start a "what if" thread where people can discuss how the series would be different had they wrote it...oh wait that fan fiction isn't it...

In other words if you don't like it re-write your own way...
Old 2008-09-07, 17:25   Link #839
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Okay heres an idea someone should start a "what if" thread where people can discuss how the series would be different had they wrote it...oh wait that fan fiction isn't it...

In other words if you don't like it re-write your own way...
Yes thank you. Don't like what you saw and you think you can do better? Go to that thread. Not this one.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:26   Link #840
lousylaus

So it looks like Suzaku is now able to take control of the geass and not the other way around.

And what Lelouch said about the whole thing...

Spoiler for ep. 22:

Really hope they have time to finally explain to us the source of Suzaku's hax. Would suck if they end it and we're still clueless about what the hell is up with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyel View Post
Is much more fun see Kallen fights than Suzaku fights.
No it isn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
The last thing I want to see is Kallen as the epitome of goodness and justice.
Definitly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
(Suzaku he was your friend wtf!
Which is exactly why he isn't dead
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote