AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-14, 04:00   Link #41
7thMethuselah

Isn't there a second season of it btw? I've read something about To Heart 2 I believe, would be nice if someone would fansub that one as well (I've got no idea if it's licensed or not)
Old 2004-03-14, 06:14   Link #42
Wucherkater
"Have you mooed today?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Isn't there a second season of it btw? I've read something about To Heart 2 I believe, would be nice if someone would fansub that one as well (I've got no idea if it's licensed or not)

Eh? Is there really a second season? I have never heard of a second one... Do you have any infos?
Old 2004-03-14, 07:06   Link #43
Phoenix_yes

To Heart had been broadcast before years! Is there a second season?Really?
Old 2004-03-14, 07:15   Link #44
babbito2k
annoying white bat

There is no second season of To Heart. The entire series is 13 episodes and there are 6 neat and funny omakes (which came with the home media releases). Be sure to get the omakes if you want every last bit of goodness from this show.

The first episode of Comic Party TV has a really off-the-wall "guest appearance" of the To Heart main characters (both shows were adapted from Leaf games); I laughed my head off when I saw it.

Last edited by babbito2k; 2004-03-14 at 08:35.
Old 2004-03-14, 07:34   Link #45
bluemist
i am the mist

There is a To Heart 2, in the form of a bishoujo game to be released for the Playstation. No news of making it into an anime (yet).

Well I saw some magazine scans previewing that game but I don't know where it is anymore. Meanwhile:

http://www.aquaplus.co.jp/th2/
Old 2004-03-20, 12:50   Link #46
oasis

Send a message via ICQ to oasis Send a message via MSN to oasis
like, what university is this =) ubc?
Old 2004-05-12, 22:06   Link #47
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

I just wanted to take a time-out to thank Bishojou fansubs for bringing to us a brand new episode of To Heart (Episode 10). Keep it up guys!

I finally got my wish!
(Took a little more than 6 months from creation of this thread)
Old 2004-05-13, 01:03   Link #48
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
I just wanted to take a time-out to thank Bishojou fansubs for bringing to us a brand new episode of To Heart (Episode 10). Keep it up guys!

I finally got my wish!
(Took a little more than 6 months from creation of this thread)
I'll second that--I'd been downloading Kitsune's release but they seemed to have stopped and I'm glad Bishojou picked it up. Both Kitsune and Bishojou have done a great job with it. Two episodes of To Heart at once just made my day

And Anime Daisuki is listing what (I think) will be the second anime series, airing on AT-X--hopefully this really will be out this October, although Anime Daisuki didn't give a link to any more information than this listing:

2004/10 To Heart ~Remember my Memories~ AT-X
Old 2004-05-13, 09:09   Link #49
akabane-san
'J'

yes, i too thank all the people at bishoujo for putting out the series. oh yea... to Roots too, for making a big fuss (in a good way) for subbers to notice TQ ^_^
Old 2004-05-13, 10:21   Link #50
Tima
Konichiwa

I too thank everyone involved in subbing To Heart ep. 9 and 10. I had been waiting for a while for episode 9 to come out like eveyone else. I'm glade to see that both 9, and 10 are up for download. Can't wait for episodes 11-13.

Last edited by Tima; 2004-05-13 at 15:38.
Old 2004-05-13, 10:32   Link #51
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Yup, I too add my thanks! Finally, Multi-chan! I'm also anxious to hear what this second series or show may be about... perhaps it's an OVA? To Heart may not have the drama of some of the more recent ero-game-based shows, but I think it's still a lot of fun to watch.
Old 2004-05-13, 12:46   Link #52
akabane-san
'J'

to heart have that innocent love atmosphere i guess.. by the way, apart from green green what ero-game based animes are around in animesuki? (just wondering since i dont know about ero-games)
Old 2004-05-13, 12:52   Link #53
Mr.Minou

Da Capo, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (well hmm...) and that's all that I have in mind atm
Old 2004-05-13, 12:54   Link #54
ChoBaka
Semi-retired Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
One question: do the places that you buy from have any free shipping? A lot of online stores in Japan have free shipping within Japan.

Or did you buy your Tsukihime Prologue from some company in Japan that charges international shipping?

Dang, I forgot about shipping costs as I usually just pick it up at the store. That would mean you guys have to pay even more extra money to get our DVDs....that sucks. But I take it that for those who go to "the extreme" to buy our DVDs releases are the ones who want those extra goodies.

P.S.: "ugu~" was used because it was done by Horie Yui, who played Tsukimiya Ayu in "Kanon" and Multi in "To Heart." Or did you want me to say "hawawa~?"
I once bought an OST from CD Japan or something and they charged me an arm and a leg for shipping and customs charges to USA. I stopped doing that and now rely on American distributors for stuff. I mean, really distribution has gotten a lot better nowadays than 3-4 years ago when I'd have to wait months to get stuff.
Old 2004-05-13, 14:23   Link #55
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabane-san
by the way, apart from green green what ero-game based animes are around in animesuki?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Minou
Da Capo, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (well hmm...) and that's all that I have in mind atm
Also, Kanon and the two-episode Mizuiro 2003 OVA. Check out the suggestions forum for recommendations and more information about these shows! (Added links for your convenience! )
Old 2004-05-13, 14:31   Link #56
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Multi-chan > Mahoro

I forgot how important she is in the series. She is the only "minor" character who gets two eps instead of one. Episode 11 has a lot of great stuff.

I really hope the omakes are going to be fansubbed as well.

There are more of those "game into anime" series around. If someone starts up a thread in Suggestions I will look them up again and help out.
Old 2004-05-13, 14:51   Link #57
Itlandm
Porcupine

I love "To Heart" because it feels so real. The robot/android felt out of place and I have not seen any episodes after the first with her. I will probably see them sometime though.

I love the ending song very much. While I and the girl I loved were slowly drifting apart and there was nothing I should do to stop it, I played that song again and again and again. It also inspires me to write innocent love stories. ^_^
The intro song is OK too.
Old 2004-05-13, 16:03   Link #58
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

I too love To Heart and was wondering when the episode 8-13 where going out.
I will wait for Kitsune fansubs to release episode 8.

I red the entire thread and i'm asking myself one question.
Some people said it was broadcast ages from now, but i would like to know with more precision when it was firts aired (year exemple:2000, 1984,etc).
Old 2004-05-13, 16:21   Link #59
7thMethuselah

Finally some new To Heart ! At first the episode felt a little out-of-place because of the robot girl but the entire episode kept the pace and the atmophere of the previous ones so I liked it anyway Looks like the story for multi isn't over yet so I'm eagerly awaiting episode 11 now.

So far episode 9 remains my favorite (the one where they decide to study together)
Old 2004-05-13, 17:46   Link #60
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo
I too love To Heart and was wondering when the episode 8-13 where going out.
I will wait for Kitsune fansubs to release episode 8.

I red the entire thread and i'm asking myself one question.
Some people said it was broadcast ages from now, but i would like to know with more precision when it was firts aired (year exemple:2000, 1984,etc).
To Heart aired starting in April 1999 according to animenfo. I'm surprised as much of a following as it has it never got licensed for R1, but maybe if Comic Party does well, To Heart will get picked up too (since they're both Aquaplus).

What would really make my day is if Media Blasters hurried up and released Sentimental Journey but that's getting
Closed Thread