AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-27, 23:51   Link #361
garbage

^ ahaha yes this

I'm with you man, seems every thread has those. makes you wonder what they get from doing it.
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 01:18   Link #362
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by king12354 View Post
Here's a lesson for all the villains. Don't try to run over a kid with a motorcycle if you really want to kill the boy, especially when you have a high chance of getting caught or screwing up.
Yeah, intentionally trying to get into an accident while on a motorcycle seems to be all kinds of stupid. Not that I'm giving him tips, but maybe a car with some seat-belts might have been a better option .
Old 2012-10-28, 01:32   Link #363
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
I certainly hope it becomes anime original material from here on out. Even having to deal with all the future posts about how it's not doing this or that or the other thing, anime original threads are a lot more interesting to speculate in, since you don't have all these people trying to pretend they don't know what's going on while taking part in that "speculation".
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage View Post
^ ahaha yes this

I'm with you man, seems every thread has those. makes you wonder what they get from doing it.
The reason can be various. Some would get a fullfillment feeling of being the “elite” or “superior” who know more than others do. Some others simply want to join the fun. The rest has their other reasons.

I’m a manga reader myself (but not Zetsuen manga) and I never took part in any anime-only-speculation conversations if I already know the story in the manga (assuming the anime follows the manga closely). Thus, there’s no need for me to pretend about anything. Such as in Code Breaker and Hayate anime threads, I only adds some manga references of events which already happened in the anime and in case some other posters request it for clearer-explanation’s sake.
Old 2012-10-28, 08:48   Link #364
klare

so that's why Yoshino said they are not friends, but both of them seem to regconise each other's importance, next should be Aika's story revealed?

at the end, maybe they are trying to show us Mahiro is not as cold as we thought
Old 2012-10-28, 23:51   Link #365
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

They pretend to not be friends but they sure act like best friends. How about the way they meet? Yoshino solves Mahiro's attempted murder. One is the brawn and the other one has the brains.

Why do you want anime original stuff after 4 episodes? I'd like this thing to go on for 26-52 episodes.

This anime rocks, everything about it. It's got the FMA+DTB thing going in. Probably my favorite of the fall.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 02:18   Link #366
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
...I'd like this thing to go on for 26-52 episodes....
I'm enjoying it, too, but the current best guess, based on planned DVD/BD releases, is 12 episodes. More could come if the first season sells well, I guess.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 03:25   Link #367
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'm enjoying it, too, but the current best guess, based on planned DVD/BD releases, is 12 episodes. More could come if the first season sells well, I guess.
Actually the official website mentions that there's more than 6 volumes so it's two-cour. The initial 6 volumes listed by Animate is for their store exclusive collection box, while Vol.7 to the last is for another gift.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 05:41   Link #368
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Actually the official website mentions that there's more than 6 volumes so it's two-cour. The initial 6 volumes listed by Animate is for their store exclusive collection box, while Vol.7 to the last is for another gift.
Yup, indeed -- I missed this mention before. It's possible that that page wasn't on the official site when I found the solicitations on Animate and other shops (but now I see that they only show it as "1-6"; other two-cour Aniplex shows were listed together, hence my confusion). Anyway, you are indeed right -- should be two-cour. Will make the correction!
Old 2012-10-29, 06:05   Link #369
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Anyway, you are indeed right -- should be two-cour.
Great. I hope if this one goes "anime-original", they will add the new direction early-on like FMA (original) so that the story quality doesn't take a dive at the end like Claymore & Yumekui Merry.
Old 2012-10-29, 19:32   Link #370
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Great news. I was really shocked to hear it would only be one-cour. With 22-26 episodes they should have enough to properly adapt up to some point (manga's still running after all so I hope we won't get some half-assed anime original ending).
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 10:19   Link #371
OkamiNoKaze

Looks like Mrs. Hughes is in the next episode.
Old 2012-11-01, 14:41   Link #372
Deltaray

Pretty nice episode, little anime original material, but it still kept going like manga goes.

Next week should be start of the "fun" part.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 14:44   Link #373
ookamigirl

Samon is playing a dangerous game.
I bet it will backfire sooner or later..
Aika & Yoshino at the aquarium flashbacks was nice ^^
Tetsuma makes an attempt to catch those two.
They made a nice run for it, successful as ever LOL
Can't wait for Hakaze to get off her island!

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 14:55   Link #374
LKK

I think we got a hint there at the end as to why Aki was murdered.

Confession time. Whenever the short-haired blonde came on in the OP, I thought the character was a girl. Imagine my surprise...

I like the way Mahiro and Yashino feed each other intellectually. One will come up with an idea and then later the other will use the first idea as a springboard to another idea. They have a good working partnership.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 15:47   Link #375
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Spoiler for Episode 5:
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 17:39   Link #376
mistress_kisara

I must admit that the ending of episode 5 suprised me a lot. But I was also waiting for the ball to drop because Hakaze was just too overconfident for her own good :P
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 18:21   Link #377
Elestia

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2012-11-01, 19:06   Link #378
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Mind....BLOWN
Old 2012-11-01, 19:47   Link #379
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

ep 5 wow...that was certainly quite a twist at the end

Alternate universes/time-lines anyone? (Steins-gate anybodyyy i wonder which world we're in :X)

Only problem is, if this is time-travel, wouldn't that mean her death is inevitable? Since she's all bones in the barrel now, which would imply if she isn't bones yet, she will be? So that would mean we're looking at potential alternate worlds instead? But how would alternate worlds factor into the story is my question, as in how would that contribute to the continuation of the story? And if we are in alternate worlds, how is the author going to explain the little wood speaker device? How the hell do you communicate between two different worlds? She just threw it into the ocean.

This doesn't make any sense, i can't logically reason something out.
Old 2012-11-01, 19:56   Link #380
novalysis

The ending of the episode was an impressive twist and curveball.

Hands up. How many saw it coming?

I suspect we are now way out of the Introduction, and into the thick of the main plot.

But of course, Mahiro's sisters' quotation of Hamlet suggest that the Fruits of Genesis and Exodus is only part of the story here. There may be something more here, beyond the Kusakabe's clan's philosophy and cosmology.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, gangan, shounen, tragedy, zetsuen