AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-22, 10:11   Link #7141
Homura7

Incursio, disappointing? The hell I'm reading. He better not hear you, because the beast is still alive inside the armor.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 10:12   Link #7142
nooneagain

tatsumi's teigu, it was taken away right?
nooneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 10:16   Link #7143
Homura7

Yes, and so was Cross Tail, Lubbock's teigu.
Old 2014-09-22, 10:19   Link #7144
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Incursio, disappointing? The hell I'm reading. He better not hear you, because the beast is still alive inside the armor.
Yeah its allive ( useless tough :P ) i really dont understand how can an allive armor of a danger beast called tyrant can be that useless , other then surveving incursios is no good at all .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 10:19   Link #7145
nooneagain

is it possible to harness teigu's powers even if it's broken? what if tatsumi broke a piece of his teigu and embedded it inside his body? ya ridiculous I know
Old 2014-09-22, 10:24   Link #7146
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Yeah its allive ( useless tough :P ) i really dont understand how can an allive armor of a danger beast called tyrant can be that useless , other then surveving incursios is no good at all .
Because it started from zero after Tatsumi put it on. However, it keeps evolving, and there will come a day Incursio will attain power that rivals that of the strongest teigu. Give it time.
Old 2014-09-22, 10:24   Link #7147
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneagain View Post
is it possible to harness teigu's powers even if it's broken? what if tatsumi broke a piece of his teigu and embedded it inside his body? ya ridiculous I know
Would be really cool if the beast was actually inside tatsumi
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 10:26   Link #7148
arthand

Quote:
Yes, and so was Cross Tail, Lubbock's teigu.
That teigu was intresting and i liked it , too bad Lubbock couldnt utilise its maximum potencial , i mean look at walter at hellsing .

I would like to see some combination of teigus tough i dont know why no one does it , Runs mastema + mines pumpkin would be a good combination .
Old 2014-09-22, 10:28   Link #7149
ta2666

I posed that query a while back with incursio and that scythe and someone said it was said that you can't use 2 at once.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 10:30   Link #7150
hamazura
whatever

i just re-read some random chapter
so apparently PM ho.. HONEST has royal ultimate teigu?
well, i bet its generic power up into slender, handsome man with OP power of every magic and sword style... and the aura of final boss too
Old 2014-09-22, 10:31   Link #7151
Homura7

You can't use 2 teigu at once because it would drain out all your stamina.

As for Cross Tail, I think it will end up in Najenda's hands. Symbolic, I know.
Old 2014-09-22, 10:32   Link #7152
nooneagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
Would be really cool if the beast was actually inside tatsumi
yep if part of incursio was indeed embedded inside him that's the only way I could possibly think of his survival(at this point I don't know how will esdeath save him since they have different beliefs and both are being stubborn about it)....but really that sounds far-fetched...
Old 2014-09-22, 10:37   Link #7153
Diocar

Didn t anybody got the impression that esdath is going to mess with tatsumi's brain so that he forgets he is on night raids side?
Her use of words kind of made me think that
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 10:44   Link #7154
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocar View Post
Didn t anybody got the impression that esdath is going to mess with tatsumi's brain so that he forgets he is on night raids side?
Old 2014-09-22, 10:46   Link #7155
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocar View Post
She's pretty good at smashing heads against the walls so... just ask Suzuka if she still remembers.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 10:48   Link #7156
Fwarlord

I understand because this manga is labeled as a shonen manga, many want it to take the generic shonen route where the protagonist eventually gains ass-pull power, becomes invincible and wipes the floor with bad guys. But don't you see how boring those kind of developments are? Just take a look at Bleach and Naruto... The way I see it, even though this series is a shonen manga, Takahiro is trying to write it quite differently from those typical ones.

This manga is about a revolution, what is the point of the revolution army if Tatsumi suddenly gets his hand on an ultimate power then defeats Esdese, Budou and kills the PM? It will make all the effort and death of characters at both side up until now look pointless. What he needs now isn't more combating power, but strategy, charisma and allies, he should become a leader leading everyone to a better future instead of a mindless killer.
Old 2014-09-22, 10:50   Link #7157
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

It might not be a pure Shonen like those series; but Tatsumi does portray the typical Shonen mindset.

He's not going to pull an anti-heroes mindset, and use his wits to manipulate Esdeath's weakness at this point.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 10:52   Link #7158
arthand

Quote:
You can't use 2 teigu at once because it would drain out all your stamina.

As for Cross Tail, I think it will end up in Najenda's hands. Symbolic, I know.
I think people who have extraordinary stamina like Esdeath can use two teigus at once , it would be cool if Esdeath gots an armor teigu like Wave or Tatsumis then she will definetly be final boss lvl though even now she seems to have a a body 5 times stronger then Tatsumis incursio which is weird .
Old 2014-09-22, 10:54   Link #7159
nooneagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
i just re-read some random chapter
so apparently PM ho.. HONEST has royal ultimate teigu?
well, i bet its generic power up into slender, handsome man with OP power of every magic and sword style... and the aura of final boss too
aw hell to the fcuk no...really? what chapter and what page?
Old 2014-09-22, 10:55   Link #7160
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchytaco View Post
It might not be a pure Shonen like those series; but Tatsumi does portray the typical Shonen mindset.

He's not going to pull an anti-heroes mindset, and use his wits to manipulate Esdeath's weakness at this point.
Lol yeah i laugh at the poeple who tries to make Tatsumi an antihero since it wont happen also its more fun this way . About tatsumi getting hax power : i dont think Tasumi can win against monsters like Budo without hax powers , i mean loose the teigus Budo will kill Tatsumi in seconds even with his Teigu he didnt endured more then one atack .

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!