AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 266 57.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 101 21.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 8.26%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 3.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 1.74%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-11, 21:48   Link #1401
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
yeah and then i think lulu's gonna pretend like he doesn't know :X...even if his emotion is getting the better of him...lulu is smart enough to realize something like that
His judgment will be clouded with grief.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:04   Link #1402
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

This episode was very touching =[ I wonder what Lulu's reaction would be when he finds the murderer
Bennyswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:36   Link #1403
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Spoiler for what happened after Cornelia threw that dagger at V.V.:

Cornelia-sama IS awesome.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:39   Link #1404
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

That actually gave me a good laugh. I actually thought of her attacking him again when I first watched the episode.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 23:41   Link #1405
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I didn't say any spoiler. I just said that it could be found over at the spoiler thread. Which I have never entered. But going from the episode I think that Rolo killed her. Adding to what others have said, we did see Rolo use his Geass. Therefore, the only person who could have killed her is Rolo, or a person with a Geass Canceler who would be unaffected by Rolo's geass. The only person who is like that is Orange, and he was talking to Lelouch at that time. Unless there is another person with the Geass Canceler. But we saw someone's mask fall, which means that Shirley knows the person. And Shirley doesn't know anybody with a geass canceler, unless you suspect that somebody like Rivalz or anyone else from the school who Shirley knows is really a high-tech Britannia spy who has a hidden geass canceler and followed them there to kill Rolo, but Rolo saw them and froze time, but then they canceled the Rolo's geass on them and tried to kill Rolo, only Shirley who was frozen in time at that point somehow managed to stop the bullet meant for Rolo. Either that or Rolo stopped time, took her gun and shot her. Nows tell me which seems more likely and makes more sense.
That's bcoz he's such a Crazy jealous for him. That's why he taking a grudge to killing people.

well, Enough of that. let's not argue in this place till we find out what's gonna happened in the NEXT episode shall we.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 06:54   Link #1406
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

the whole jack about him "confessing to her killing" could just be jack about him being on a guilt trip for dropping his guard and failing brother and his friends.

I don't see why he would kill her. He liked the whole school, not just Lelouch. He want to keep Ashford intact and protect it because it felt like home. I don't see why he would kill Shirley. I just think that assassins came in and took a shot but we all know his power have limitations. He stopped time for everyone but it couldn't stop the bullet or attack which killed Shirley. Lelouch could then find a sobbing Rollo somewhere over the assassins body blaming himself.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 07:06   Link #1407
Dream_Traveller
Banned

That, or it's blatantly obvious that Shirley flipped the wrong switch when she mentioned Nunnally, and that Rolo actually barely interacted with anyone inside the school, save for, notable figures here, Villetta, Sayoko under Lelouch's guise and Lelouch. Now which sounds more plausible?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 07:15   Link #1408
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
That, or it's blatantly obvious that Shirley flipped the wrong switch when she mentioned Nunnally, and that Rolo actually barely interacted with anyone inside the school, save for, notable figures here, Villetta, Sayoko under Lelouch's guise and Lelouch. Now which sounds more plausible?
Correct, I think it's been established that even when he acts as Lelouch's brother he's rather unsociable. He doesn't know the SC, nor does he have attachments to them. That's why he was surprised when Milly mentioned his name in episode 7 on the roof, as far as he knew he had no such connection to them.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 07:56   Link #1409
ptoss1
Banned

i just noticed something
CC is trying to make lelouch a king
while VV and Charles are trying to kill God/ which might be another meaning for king
ptoss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 10:11   Link #1410
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptoss1 View Post
i just noticed something
CC is trying to make lelouch a king
while VV and Charles are trying to kill God/ which might be another meaning for king
see i interpreted it as C.C. gives geass to people...and people like lulu (with his huge @$$ brain) can become "god" like. As V.V. said, they're "fighting" to prevent these "gods" from turning humans against humans...so in a way, that fits lulu's description...almost
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 16:08   Link #1411
Ruezu

Send a message via MSN to Ruezu
Quote:
see i interpreted it as C.C. gives geass to people...and people like lulu (with his huge @$$ brain) can become "god" like. As V.V. said, they're "fighting" to prevent these "gods" from turning humans against humans...so in a way, that fits lulu's description...almost
Yeah, then won't the emperor fit the description too?
Old 2008-07-12, 16:18   Link #1412
iBeast

On second thought...I don't think it was Rolo who killed Shirley cause she would have told Lulu...but then again she is dumb so maybe Rolo did do it.....but Code Geass on the other hand loves to give people a shocker so maybe Rolo wasn't the killer after all....BUT still it just seems too damn obvious that it WAS Rolo who killed her...but damn who else could have done it but Rolo?....

Oh and I gave this episode a 10 because Shirley finally died...one less gal for Lulu to wave off and she was so annoying and isn't as good as Kallen or CC.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 16:26   Link #1413
Ruezu

Send a message via MSN to Ruezu
Quote:
IMO someone fired a shot (at robo and got shirly instead) and rolo used geass to try to stop the person....but he can't stop non living objects. XD
Old 2008-07-12, 16:29   Link #1414
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruezu View Post
Yeah, then won't the emperor fit the description too?
yeah "all gods other than me of course"...
Old 2008-07-12, 16:33   Link #1415
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruezu View Post
IMO someone fired a shot (at robo and got shirly instead) and rolo used geass to try to stop the person....but he can't stop non living objects. XD
Rolo was the god-damn culprit. How many times must it be made blatantly obvious and crystal clear?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 17:08   Link #1416
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Rolo was the god-damn culprit. How many times must it be made blatantly obvious and crystal clear?
guys im pretty sure rolo is the killer, i've posted several evidence that points at rolo as the killer...and honestly, the whole "it's a trick cuz it's too obvious?" no dude...just no. and if it were a trick, and she really was killed by some RANDOM person...then that's just stupid. i'd like to see them pull something like that off without screwing up the whole anime cuz that'd be stupid if that were the case

'nuff said
Old 2008-07-12, 17:17   Link #1417
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Wow you know what? Let's just stop this. These stubborn and Rolo loving people will never give up the fact that Rolo killed Shirley. Just wait till ep 14 or whenever they show us. Then that will shut these people up.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 17:51   Link #1418
orangejuicetang

Seriously though. I just have one question for these Rolo didn't shoot Shirley people. If someone was trying to shoot Rolo, how could they have missed and hit Shirley? Shirley was standing still. It must be extremely difficult to aim around still objects. And then for Rolo chasing after the real killer? He has a geass that would stop the killer if there was one. There would be no need to chase after the killer, he would just geass them and kill them. The only way this wouldn't work is if this "other" killer had a geass canceler or was out of range of Rolo geass. The only geass canceler is with Orange, who was talking with Lelouch. Rolo's range can cover an entire school, so unless the killer was outside the building with a sniper rifle, he would have been geassed. And so this person would have to be such a bad shot that he hit the wrong person while using a sniper rifle when the people aren't even moving, but such a good shot that the windows in the mall didn't shatter, since he would have to be outside the mall. Both situations are pretty much impossible, so Rolo killer her. Unless you can think of a situation where Shirlrey ends up dead and Rolo using his Geass where Rolo is not the killer.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 19:43   Link #1419
Aquaman OS

The suggestion was that he activated his Geass and moved in to kill her but then had second thoughts and stopped himself. They then parted ways and Shirley was killed by someone else a few minutes later. That does make a little bit of sense.

However now I think he really did it.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 20:01   Link #1420
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
The suggestion was that he activated his Geass and moved in to kill her but then had second thoughts and stopped himself. They then parted ways and Shirley was killed by someone else a few minutes later. That does make a little bit of sense.

However now I think he really did it.
The problem I see with this scenario is, Shirley saw Rolo's mask fall off, meaning that he probably reverted to his original personality. If Rolo did have second thoughts and stopped himself and parted ways, Shirley would have no longer geassed and would have been able to move. So why is she in the same room? Did she just stand there after she and Rolo parted ways? She could have left along with Rolo. Unless Rolo abandoned her and left the room, and in that five seconds before Rolo's geass wore out someone snuck in and killed her, and Rolo did not hear the gunshot in a room he was in five seconds before.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote