AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-15, 14:37   Link #2201
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

To be frank, I like how Oga stuck with weird lucid dreams lately. Aoi in lawyer suit looked so hawt :3 and no I don't have office lady suit fetish or anything *hides*.

-Actually I'm not lawyer...
Old 2011-09-15, 15:02   Link #2202
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
To be frank, I like how Oga stuck with weird lucid dreams lately. Aoi in lawyer suit looked so hawt :3 and no I don't have office lady suit fetish or anything *hides*.

-Actually I'm not lawyer...
To be frank I think the author has a "office lady" look fetish

I mean Yolda looked great in it but then I think that stems from the fact she looks alot like Hilda and Hilda looked great in the same kinda outfit before on one of the covers.

I didn't think I'd see the court room shenanigans and still funny as hell

Gotta say depsite Aoi's hawt office lady look, she shown even brighter in the 2nd part of the chapter, sitting there all kinda timid infront of Oga and then big sister like to Lamia(which btw she's still sooo darn cute!), great stuff.

Looking forward to this island outting, should be fun!
Old 2011-09-15, 15:59   Link #2203
zibi88

but man I soooo hope that the teacher of the black techs would be a "female" (since too many male teachers so far)... and I would love to see Aoi's reaction if the teacher told how can someone join together with other in order to use demon power like joke matter example: "the way for a demon and human to marge together is....sex" XD as the female instructor wants to show it on oga...

and after that little pause she adds "And" the real way... and it was just to tease Aoi XD

but damn I would love to see their expression as such line would happen xD the most Aoi's expression : P as she has a strong crush on oga afterall...

yet I wonder if Aoi would show up jelousy outburst ^^

hmmm we will see next week...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 16:28   Link #2204
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

^ I'm also hoping for female teacher.

It will indeed be great to see a jealous Aoi here.

The teacher takes a liking to Oga and we get some older woman teasing that rubs Aoi the wrong way.
And with the way things go with this series I would bet it would be some epic lulz
Old 2011-09-16, 19:06   Link #2205
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Baby be' el was epic this week.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 08:17   Link #2206
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
^ I'm also hoping for female teacher.
I wouldn't mind someone epic, though i just know it'll turn out to be a joke character, Beelzebub style.
Old 2011-09-17, 08:32   Link #2207
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I wouldn't mind someone epic, though i just know it'll turn out to be a joke character, Beelzebub style.
lol well thats beauty of this series, we can get our epic female teacher but also has her Beelzebub quirk and you know it would work, even if she was quite a joke

I do think this would be a good chance to show a female big shot and like said before a very jealous Aoi
Old 2011-09-17, 09:15   Link #2208
zibi88

but it would be even more fun if that teacher was a woman but a huge ass tease to that XD like she would tease oga in order to make aoi jelous (and kinda use that jelous feeling to get her stronger [kinda her training part XD])

Satomae mentioned that oga shouldt rely on that person too much...its kinda like to say "you cant relly on a woman too much" so it really felt like he had a female on his mind.... and that black art description used a female image so there is huge chance for the teacher to turn out to be female after all xD

anyway it would be even more fun if that teacher build some kind of personal interest in oga... and decides to tag along xD and use all possibilities to get closer to oga... while make aoi furious since she would steal all efforts to be close to oga XD

and what if they rescue hilda... and that teacher is still around xD so her clinging to oga gets on nerves of both aoi and hilda :P (hilda even more if bell grows some attachment to that woman.... rage will happen for sure)

well I want that teacher to be a ultra hot woman and not some "old grandpa" becouse we had enought of them already... we lack female teachers ^^

yet other sign of the teacher is that oga is together with Aoi and Lamia... both females and kinda grow attachment to oga... so it would be logical that it should be female teacher to use their feelings in order ot make them stronger ^^ anyway cant wait to find it out xD
Old 2011-09-17, 18:42   Link #2209
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... y'know, knowing Beezlebub, there's one other possibility. That is, the teacher could turn out to be a trap. I'm personally going to hope for a female with the usyual Beezlebub-type quirks though.

Although on second thought, the teachers we've seen so far (outside of the poor guy that has to teach the demons) are relatively normal... strict and tough as all hell, but still on the normal side when compared to the kids

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 15:34   Link #2210
Kallen4life

AOIAOIAOIAOIAOIAOIAOIAOIAOIAOIAOIAOIAOIAOI ... um, what was I talkin about ?

anyway, great chapter, read it 4 times, loved every bit

Aoi super hot on the cover
Aoi lawyer business suit
Aoi cute casual dress
Aoi srs training-face @ the end

<-- in heavenz
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 06:33   Link #2211
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Hmm... A flirty older woman to make Aoi jealous... I aprove.

Last edited by aliasxn; 2011-09-23 at 12:05.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 13:09   Link #2212
Kallen4life

btw, I think there's another possible proof of Oga's subconsciousness being smarter then himself - it thinks that Aoi would want to become a kindergarden teacher .. but Oga knows Aoi only as the Fearsome Queen, why would she want to teach little kids ? Kota's shy timid big sister on the other hand ... Oga doesn't know they're the same, but his sleeping mind is starting to connect the dots

edit : found a few nice one's :

http://mjv-art.org/jvwall/view_post/104608?lang=en - Oga x Toujou
http://mjv-art.org/jvwall/view_post/114453?lang=en - Kanzaki
http://mjv-art.org/jvwall/view_post/105060?lang=en - group

http://mjv-art.org/jvwall/view_post/114452?lang=en - this one is just WOW ....
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold

Last edited by Kallen4life; 2011-09-19 at 14:05.
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 10:46   Link #2213
konart

Spoiler for 125:
Old 2011-09-23, 01:26   Link #2214
zibi88

hell yeah !! our prays have been heard... the teacher that mostly will teach oga and aoi... is a woman xD some kind of pristess with hot attitude xD

but It would be funny if that person was aoi's mother :P or someone related to her.... but anyway's I wonder what aoi's grandfather had on his mind with saying that she (aoi) needs to decide to go tgrought that fance... I wonder what he meant about it.... is it to solve her heart problems and confess to Oga since her stuggling inside isnt helping her out to get better...

hard to tell... but it would be fun if that teacher gets some personal interest in oga xD (since he might remind her of satomae younger self :P) and it will force aoi to get jelous and in the process might slip some words that oga is hers XD (maybe that's the plan of aoi's grandfather...becouse near oga she acts clumsy and loses focus really quick becouse she is inside her delusions...)

other options for that fance line is her partnership with Koma... like becouse she hestitates she cant use its full power... so maybe she and oga will learn how to combine with those demons for their power or at least she will learn how to use koma's full power as they need to get stronger...

and like we can see in this chapter koma doesnt treat beel as demon lord/king but as an equal ground...

and I wonder if that person is a demon or human..or human fused with demon so she doesnt age... cant wait to see
Old 2011-09-23, 10:15   Link #2215
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Fun Chapter, Aoi on cloud nine for a few seconds here XD

Seems like Grandpa wants her to make her mind about something, I wonder what... It could mean many different things. GAH!

Priestess chick is hot, I hope she really is the flirty type lol, and those dolls, pretty obvious its a self defense system of sorts.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 10:23   Link #2216
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Shame about Lamia being there. They don't look old enough to have a daughter that big.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 10:51   Link #2217
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Seeing Aoi flushed is really cute.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 11:25   Link #2218
Iron21

So I'm guessing the person at the end is a different person from the priest.

If it is, the author loves the dark shaded hair with the long pony tail combination. First with Athrun, then with Sakaki, now with the priest and this person at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Shame about Lamia being there. They don't look old enough to have a daughter that big.
She has no reason to be there, he did the same thing with the krillin bros. He did it so they wouldn't be completely alone on a trip.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 11:29   Link #2219
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Spoiler:
Wasn't satisfy with this chapter, because there no Hilda... dropped
Old 2011-09-23, 11:59   Link #2220
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
So I'm guessing the person at the end is a different person from the priest.
nah she is the same person... becouse when we see her as she destoryed the letter... she wears the black skin-jacket on top of her pristess cloths... and those are gerenally for motorcycles usage...

she must have guessed that satomae send someone to her to get some teachings... so those dolls might be a "test" of their skills... to see if they are worth it

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence