AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-24, 11:49   Link #1561
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
This has been bugging me since the very first chapter of this LN, but both Hidan no Aria and ZnT as well as this LN have something about the main heroine that makes me so mad I wish I could slaughter them.

They call the MC their slaves...

To me, all good quality of a human being is reduced to zero when they still treat others like that nowadays (ZnT is a bit off but I'd like to pull Louise's spinal cord out if I were Saito). I cares none about the girls' circumstance if they're being such bitches.

Thus, my biggest dissatisfaction with these series is being presented with human slavery again in modern time, and it's for funny sake, seriously. Japanese men have become so submissive it's pathetic now. WTF ever happens to human right and equality? Where series with tsundere male heroes enslave girls a all declared hentai for perverts...
ok, we have arrived here again, to prevent future debate about this matter like a fews pages ago, Kleeyook, soji please hold your feelings a little, i understand how you feel about this but as KuroiHikari,Reaper, Ricochet said, Claire isn't nearly as bad as Aria or Louise, and for modern slavery and submissive japanese man, you think too much, the main cause for this type of tsundere is from the success of Toradora and Shakugan no Shana which lead to this type of heroine but most latter novel can't perform the same character development like these 2. And more importanly, like a lot of people said here(including me ) Claire lose a lot of screen-time in the latter volumes to the point where everyone wonder if she is the heroine anymore and if you hate Claire that much, try reading the part where she saw Restia kiss Kamito, I guarantee that your fragile heart with be soothe.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 11:57   Link #1562
Richocet
Lover of Purity

@Reaper I was talking more about her character development then her strength, which I admit is pretty huge for her age
Old 2012-05-24, 11:58   Link #1563
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Dragon1412, I wish to read that part, but no translation. Care for a link to direct me to, Baka-Tsuki is taking its sweet time.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 12:00   Link #1564
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well she manages to become stronger on her own, but not to the class of the Dusk Witch and where Kamito was 3 years ago. Kamito stated himself that a Spirit Contractor of her age shouldn't be as powerful as she is. Emotionally she needs help and Kamito is doing a pretty good job.
And is the emotionally part that i want see she grow and become more mature. Also even if in vol 1 ,in the last part she do a good thing I don't like how she talk without know anything. Still ,i do say that that part was the only one that where i like her in all vol 1(more or less)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
ok, we have arrived here again, to prevent future debate about this matter like a fews pages ago, Kleeyook, soji please hold your feelings a little, i understand how you feel about this but as KuroiHikari,Reaper, Ricochet said, Claire isn't nearly as bad as Aria or Louise, and for modern slavery and submissive japanese man, you think too much, the main cause for this type of tsundere is from the success of Toradora and Shakugan no Shana which lead to this type of heroine but most latter novel can't perform the same character development like these 2. And more importanly, like a lot of people said here(including me ) Claire lose a lot of screen-time in the latter volumes to the point where everyone wonder if she is the heroine anymore and if you hate Claire that much, try reading the part where she saw Restia kiss Kamito, I guarantee that your fragile heart with be soothe.
I know ,sorry. But i do say i want see her grow and mature. That's one of my hope because for now that is the feeling she give me(being a selfish girl. I use this one because i don't know what else use). If she change /grow i will one of the first to be happy about her change.
And i would like to read that part ( try reading the part where she saw Restia kiss Kamito) but i think this one it's not yet tralsate or I'm wrong?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 12:07   Link #1565
dragon1412

well it's haven't been translate to english yet but i thinks the chinese ver already cover it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I know ,sorry. But i do say i want see her grow and mature. That's one of my hope because for now that is the feeling she give me(being a selfish girl. I use this one because i don't know what else use). If she change /grow i will one of the first to be happy about her change.
And i would like to read that part ( try reading the part where she saw Restia kiss Kamito) but i think this one it's not yet tralsate or I'm wrong?
we all do want to see her mature, my friends, but i actually more interest in how adorable Restia and Est is over Claire change.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 13:44   Link #1566
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Well, Shana isn't that bad compared to the rest in how she treats her object of affection though.

And while Saito in ZnT is an unfaithful jerk, you'd definitely get tired and cheat on the girl who's so violent towards you on almost every occasions. Seriously, she punishes Saito badly whenever he looks at the other girls with delusional eyes while she blushes in front of Waldo, the blond hair pretty boy dragon rider and the overly handsome pope. It's so unjustified.

I think Toradora's case is cute too even though I cheer for Minori and I am really pissed Taiga won (as expected).

The thing is, while these tsundere have undergone character development, I can't see the point of choosing them when there are way better alternative who love you and treat you nicer from the beginning.

And seriously, I really hate it when someone inferior and haughty try to be tsundere. Kamito can totally slaughter the girls if he wish. Kinji in HSS mode is way stronger than Aria but his personality makes him has to put up with her attitude etc.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 14:42   Link #1567
Richocet
Lover of Purity

vol 2 updated
Haha, you can easily bribe Claire with any info on breast enlargement
Old 2012-05-24, 14:48   Link #1568
Soji

Kleeyook@ But Kamito it's not in love with claire so he don't like the other Mc.

Richocet@ Can you blame her?
Old 2012-05-24, 14:54   Link #1569
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Kamito's love interest is most likely Restia. Restia is quite possessive, Kamito stated during his time before at the Academy that Restia wouldn't even allow another female to come into arms reach. Oh and the Breast enlargement, I laughed at that one. It is the same in real life too, females are so sub conscious on their body. Even my girlfriend who has D cup thinks they are small. Claire, even though Princess, still is a normal girl at heart.
Old 2012-05-24, 15:00   Link #1570
Soji

Reaper@ I agree about Restia(at least from what i know). The only one that had some chance is Est (but I don't really know what kamito feel toward her...he do treat her better that anyone else but Restia though).
Old 2012-05-24, 21:25   Link #1571
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

I GOT IT!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

Restia is in. No dual wield yet, but she fights together with Kamito for just a little bit. PROGRESS!

I don't need to rip up my books.
W00t
https://twitter.com/necrophantasia/s...46288858742786

Also comes with a bonus Est cover if you buy from Tora no Ana.

https://twitter.com/necrophantasia/s...46397864521730

Sorry for the twitter links. I only have my iPhone with me right now.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 21:36   Link #1572
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Thanks for the update on vol 7, though I thought it was a Flash Back volume so isn't it natural for Restia and Kamito to fight together. If it is in the present story line than vol 7 is a mixture of both Flash Back and Present right?
Old 2012-05-24, 21:36   Link #1573
zerodragon

pics up ASAP, i must know!
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 21:37   Link #1574
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

thanks a lot!!
Est is an S&M Queen?!
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 21:39   Link #1575
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

I'm reading now. I'll update with crappy iPhone pics as I go along I guess.

Old 2012-05-24, 21:47   Link #1576
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Whoa, no need to rush Sylphic. Let the information sink in first and then inform us. What is the point of buying a Novel without enjoying yourself first, inform us everything when you read everything and grasp every detail. We can wait, for a day or so, a week would be pushing it for these devoted fans.
Old 2012-05-24, 21:50   Link #1577
All Fiction

Thanks, Sylphic. Ah man, So the wrap-around jacket band doesn't announce an anime adaptation, huh?

But HOT DAMN THAT EST PIC. Sylphic, do you have a scanner by any chance?
Old 2012-05-24, 21:50   Link #1578
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Haha I guess.

But the book is dropping bombs all over the place.

17 pages in. Claire's sister, motivation, and current identity are completely explained.

Old 2012-05-24, 21:58   Link #1579
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Right, that is why I said to take your time for the information to sink in. Then you can inform us, would be hard if you are typing and looking at your book at every post. Thanks for the preview though, looking forward for something in the morning over here in Miami it is pitch black so I am off.
Old 2012-05-25, 00:43   Link #1580
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Oh my god Sylphic
Those pics totally made my day, just read and enjoy then share with us plz:bow

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap