AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-07-12, 10:08   Link #1481
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
At the end, supposedly leaving us with another cliffhanger . So stay tuned until ch233...
Sweet if only the current scans would reach up to date then I would be reading it next week.

Im not an impatient person so im waiting for the scans too catch up one chapter at a time.

Also does anyone else here think that Hayate´s and A-tan reunion will not be all that pleasant?

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2009-07-12 at 13:21.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 14:45   Link #1482
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Sweet if only the current scans would reach up to date then I would be reading it next week.

Im not an impatient person so im waiting for the scans too catch up one chapter at a time.

Also does anyone else here think that Hayate´s and A-tan reunion will not be all that pleasant?
The good does not come without a struggle, so that is to be expected.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 21:09   Link #1483
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

The story's picking up again instead of the usual filler chapter which I prefer ^^. but this kind of story is okay to once in a while. So Athena has graduated from Hakuou too and that makes her join Hayate and the gang at school impossible ^^. Oh well, though unlikely, I really hope this will end with stupid phrase from Hayate and the story resume to the lighthearted tone before.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 21:37   Link #1484
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
The story's picking up again instead of the usual filler chapter which I prefer ^^. but this kind of story is okay to once in a while. So Athena has graduated from Hakuou too and that makes her join Hayate and the gang at school impossible ^^. Oh well, though unlikely, I really hope this will end with stupid phrase from Hayate and the story resume to the lighthearted tone before.
I hope not that would ruin the whole build up to this moment. I mean he's meeting a girl that he loved (and probably still loves) for the first time in 10 years. It has to actually be a serious encounter. I don't think Hayate's gonna do something stupid because it would really cheapen the whole moment. Though at the same time it seems kind of obvious that after this encounter the manga will return to its more light hearted fillerish material for a while.

I seriously wonder who Hayate would choose if he had to choose between Nagi and Athena...
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 23:13   Link #1485
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I seriously wonder who Hayate would choose if he had to choose between Nagi and Athena...
Currently, he's Nagi's butler; so, naturally, he'd choose Nagi. Doing otherwise would turn him into a 'traitor' once again. Betraying Nagi isn't the proper choice, in order to make up for what he thinks he did to Athena, but putting into practise the things she taught him, and learning from his past mistakes.
Old 2009-07-12, 23:40   Link #1486
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Currently, he's Nagi's butler; so, naturally, he'd choose Nagi. Doing otherwise would turn him into a 'traitor' once again. Betraying Nagi isn't the proper choice, in order to make up for what he thinks he did to Athena, but putting into practise the things she taught him, and learning from his past mistakes.
How about the option that he can pick three of them at once?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 00:48   Link #1487
tsunade666

three? including Hina? A-Tan will murder him.
I think he will stay with nagi just as been said. His nagi;s butler now. And the story is about
the butler and his oujosama. Not The butler who loves his oujosama.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 07:25   Link #1488
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Wont chapter 234 be out this week?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 07:41   Link #1489
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
I think by the time Nagi learns that Hayate loves another girl besides her, Nagi would instantly consider him a betrayer (she thinks Hayate loves her), and concludingly go into a jealous rage and kick Hayate out. Bringing Hayate to the palms of Athena...

..nah, just speculating again. Disregard that if you must, I like fish sticks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Wont chapter 234 be out this week?
Hold yer horses partner, ch233 is not even out yet. So hold them wagons until due time.
Quote:
How about the option that he can pick three of them at once?
If he does so he can expect a bloodbath going his way. The series does not need to end this early.
Old 2009-07-13, 07:44   Link #1490
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
three? including Hina? A-Tan will murder him.
I think he will stay with nagi just as been said. His nagi;s butler now. And the story is about
the butler and his oujosama. Not The butler who loves his oujosama.
I thought the third was Maria. After all, she's main heroine of series. Thinking about it, do you guys think she still supports the relationship between Nagi and Hayate? In the prototype series, Maria said she would enjoy watching Nagi struggle to attract Hayate's attention...

@waragumi: Chapter 232 is coming out this week. Speaking of which, its first three pages will be in color, which means we will see Athena meeting Hayate in color.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 07:58   Link #1491
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
In the prototype series, Maria said she would enjoy watching Nagi struggle to attract Hayate's attention.
All I remember about the early chapters is that Maria disapproves of Nagi's relationship with her butler. It's great that Hayate doesn't consider Nagi as a love interest, but if he does.. as said by Maria:He will become a paedophile.. or something like that...
Old 2009-07-13, 12:24   Link #1492
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
I think by the time Nagi learns that Hayate loves another girl besides her, Nagi would instantly consider him a betrayer (she thinks Hayate loves her), and concludingly go into a jealous rage and kick Hayate out. Bringing Hayate to the palms of Athena...
At the earlier moments of the story, I think Nagi would have done that, but right now, she's matured quite a bit, and she keeps on growing up. If she realises the whole thing about Hayate's feelings was a misunderstanding on her part, whilst she would indeed be saddened by that, I think she'd accept that much and still keep the same relationship with Hayate (without seeing him as a lover, obviously). They are like family; so, I don't think she'd like to lose that.

All the same, this makes me realise Maria could have ended this misunderstanding much earlier. Although I'm sure she had good intentions, perhaps the result of her silence won't be as good as she perhaps had expected.

Quote:
Thinking about it, do you guys think she still supports the relationship between Nagi and Hayate? In the prototype series, Maria said she would enjoy watching Nagi struggle to attract Hayate's attention...
I think she felt the same at the beginning of the actual manga as well, but by now, she too has developed feelings for Hayate. So, if she takes into account that Nagi is just misunderstanding things, and if she has the slightest idea Hayate may like her, wouldn't she have conflicting feelings about this matter?

I'm sure Nagi is as important for her, as she is for Nagi, but when it comes down to the person they like, I wonder if she'd still support her. I'm not saying that's not possible, just like at Hina and Ayumu, but in their situation there are no misunderstandings.

Quote:
Chapter 232 is coming out this week. Speaking of which, its first three pages will be in color, which means we will see Athena meeting Hayate in color.
Didn't they meet at the very end of the chapter? I think the colour pages will be a flashback.
Old 2009-07-13, 13:03   Link #1493
tsunade666

But in the raw, when hayate and A-tan meet its not colored pages.

I also agree that nagi wouldn't go berserk anymore. Knowing hayate loves A-tan (which I would be rooting for). Maybe she will be shock or show some outburst emotion. But I think mostly it will be just felt of sadness and all. Being betrayed by someone you loved is hard. Even its a one sided misunderstanding.

As for maria licking hayate.... I don't know if its true. Its not impossible though. Their are hints
but just a burst of emotion on certain events. Its not stable or something that can be call love.

I would love to see the reaction of ayumu or hina than nagi knowing hayate's love. oh add the others both mainly about the 2 girls I first mentioned. add izumi.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 13:37   Link #1494
Used Can

I'd really like to see Maria licking Hayate, honestly, particularly if whipped cream is involved.
Old 2009-07-13, 15:22   Link #1495
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I'd really like to see Maria licking Hayate, honestly, particularly if whipped cream is involved.
I was thinking the same when I read "licking"
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 17:02   Link #1496
Dekuina

I think my mind is getting foggy but, is it possible that the missing child from the Tennous family could actually be Maria??
Dekuina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 18:01   Link #1497
Used Can

No, Athena's picture was on that newspaper.
Old 2009-07-13, 19:05   Link #1498
aldw

Someone on another forum was speculating on what will happen next, and this was one of the possibilities:

Spoiler:

This I think is the most plausible. Hopefully Hayate has enough sense to pick the goddess over the brat.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 19:56   Link #1499
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
I thought the third was Maria. After all, she's main heroine of series. Thinking about it, do you guys think she still supports the relationship between Nagi and Hayate? In the prototype series, Maria said she would enjoy watching Nagi struggle to attract Hayate's attention...

@waragumi: Chapter 232 is coming out this week. Speaking of which, its first three pages will be in color, which means we will see Athena meeting Hayate in color.
Sorry to disappoints you.

My post about the thrid option is Hinagiku, Nagi, and Athena.

Maria? Who that? An Old Woman?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 20:25   Link #1500
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Sorry to disappoints you.

My post about the thrid option is Hinagiku, Nagi, and Athena.

Maria? Who that? An Old Woman?
Maria is only 17

Tags
comedy, shounen