AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2011-08-21, 19:08   Link #121
kemal_1915

Must watch:
Horizon
Boku wa Tomodachi
Shana 3
Ben-to
C3
Fate/Zero

May watch if I still have time:
Persona 4
Working 2
Ika 2
MajiKoi

Must not watch:
Gundam AGE
kemal_1915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 01:02   Link #122
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Definitely watch!:

Shana III- yeah!
Lupin III- this one is a CLASSIC! ROFL
Guilty Crown- picks me interest
Fate Zero- let's me see what happened in the past.
P4 - i never tried a piece of game of it, but anime rendition will satisfy me

Maybe:

Boku Tomodachi- that half british girl has a character reference
Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai- same reason above ^

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 03:48   Link #123
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
Definitely watch!:

Shana III- yeah!
Lupin III- this one is a CLASSIC! ROFL
Guilty Crown- picks me interest
Fate Zero- let's me see what happened in the past.
P4 - i never tried a piece of game of it, but anime rendition will satisfy me

Maybe:

Boku Tomodachi- that half british girl has a character reference
Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai- same reason above ^
In MajiKoi, the girl you mentionned is actually a german blondie named Chris.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 20:46   Link #124
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

A few series there that I can't refuse... Shana, Working, Coppelion, and of course Fate/Zero.

I'll be getting a punching bag for my rage and a box of tissues for my crying for this season. Luckily Working will balance it out.
Old 2011-08-24, 01:32   Link #125
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Since my Internet has been acting up again, I took the time to look once more at preview, and to go indepth in to what I think about the upcoming season, and which shows I'll be checking out, since I've got nothing better to do at the moment when it comes to anime …

At the moment, I have my eyes set on a number of shows, but I doubt I'll stick with all of them (since there isn't enough hours in the day for starters, and I can't give as much time as I used to this past year) but what I'll make sure to check out at least an episode from

Spoiler for long!:

So, about 20 or so shows to check out, and even less that I intended to follow. All in all, a killer season to end the year with.

Last edited by Arabesque; 2011-08-28 at 07:42. Reason: spelling
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 13:21   Link #126
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

Well bugger. Fall 2011 is going to be the death of me.

I got into a few animes this Summer after waiting a few weeks (Kami-sama no Memo-cho, Dantalian no Shoka, BtTtS2), and I always end up watching more than the ones I intend to watch (The only anime for Summer 2011 was initially just Sacred Seven). I've been struggling to keep up this cour (purely because 5 of the animes I watch are in the space of a few days...)

Anyway, for Fall 2011:

Persona 4: This was always going on my must watch list. The art style has won me over, and having gotten used to how well Atlus weave tales together (just finished P3), I sincerely hope that the staff behind this do the game justice.

WORKING'!!: Bizarre way to indicate a sequel series, but that's fine. Marathon-ed the first season back in the spring, and loved it. If this keeps up the same tone as the first season and doesn't go off-kilter, I'll love it all the same.

Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam: Curious about this series - and as it's an original tale that stems from the Last Exile universe, I'm certainly going to give it a go (never looked at Last Exile in the past - maybe this series will introduce me to something I'll enjoy?). No expectations for this series whatsoever.

Fate/Zero: Like with the previous anime, I've never looked at the 'Fate' universe properly (the only thing I've heard/seen from it is the opening theme - and what a belter that is). As this is a prequel, it may be the springboard I need to warrant watching at the original series.

Shakugan no Shana III: Liked the first series, never have gotten around to watching the 2nd (or the OVA's). Have been a bit averse to watching the 2nd when I heard something go around that Yuuji had "not heard" what Shana said at the end of the 1st. A marathon of S2 may be in order.

C3: I genuinely have no idea how I've become interested with this one. I think I looked at the thread for this one and thought that the premise sounded interesting...yeah, that's it. No expectations for this one either.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon: Intriguing enough to warrant a look - though given it's by Sunrise (like Sacred Seven and Code Geass before it), I have a feeling that it'll be another Mecha anime. Of course, I've watched those before, so why not?

May give Mashi-Iro no Symphony a look too, purely because of the premise of boys being put into an all-girl school.

Yep, I'm royally screwed this Fall - especially as I'm starting a full time work placement this Tuesday coming.

Last edited by viperdk1; 2011-08-26 at 05:32.
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 13:35   Link #127
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdk1 View Post
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon: Intriguing enough to warrant a look - though given it's by Sunrise (like Sacred Seven, Code Geass and Star Driver before it), I have a feeling that it'll be another Mecha anime. Of course, I've watched those three before, so why not?
Star Driver is produced by BONES not Sunrise
Old 2011-08-25, 13:46   Link #128
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
So it is...oops. Guess I lumped those 3 Mecha anime together, haha
Old 2011-08-25, 22:05   Link #129
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon: Intriguing enough to warrant a look - though given it's by Sunrise (like Sacred Seven, Code Geass and Star Driver before it), I have a feeling that it'll be another Mecha anime. Of course, I've watched those three before, so why not?
Excuse me, Star Driver isn't a Sunrise show, it's a Bones show. Correct it please ?
MyAnimeList
Old 2011-08-25, 23:45   Link #130
Kunagisa

You guys ... should cut him some slack ...
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 04:40   Link #131
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Excuse me, Star Driver isn't a Sunrise show, it's a Bones show. Correct it please ?
Edited - but MisaoFan, did you not read the rest of the thread after my post? Someone already told me about Star Driver being produced by BONES.

Don't be too eager to stick the knife in.
Old 2011-08-26, 05:14   Link #132
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Well bugger. Fall 2011 is going to be the death of me.

I got into a few animes this Summer after waiting a few weeks (Kami-sama no Memo-cho, Dantalian no Shoka, BtTtS2), and I always end up watching more than the ones I intend to watch (The only anime for Summer 2011 was initially just Sacred Seven). I've been struggling to keep up this cour (purely because 5 of the animes I watch are in the space of a few days...)

Anyway, for Fall 2011:

Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam: Curious about this series - and as it's an original tale that stems from the Last Exile universe, I'm certainly going to give it a go (never looked at Last Exile in the past - maybe this series will introduce me to something I'll enjoy?). No expectations for this series whatsoever.

Fate/Zero: Like with the previous anime, I've never looked at the 'Fate' universe properly (the only thing I've heard/seen from it is the opening theme - and what a belter that is). As this is a prequel, it may be the springboard I need to warrant watching at the original series.

Shakugan no Shana III: Liked the first series, never have gotten around to watching the 2nd (or the OVA's). Have been a bit averse to watching the 2nd when I heard something go around that Yuuji had "not heard" what Shana said at the end of the 1st. A marathon of S2 may be in order.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon: Intriguing enough to warrant a look - though given it's by Sunrise (like Sacred Seven and Code Geass before it), I have a feeling that it'll be another Mecha anime. Of course, I've watched those three before, so why not?

May give Mashi-Iro no Symphony a look too, purely because of the premise of boys being put into an all-girl school.

Yep, I'm royally screwed this Fall - especially as I'm starting a full time work placement this Tuesday coming.
Wow. talked about taking these things way too seriously like I did.

Kyoukai Senjou no horizon, Gundam AGE & Phi-brain made by SUNRISE really makes me wanna excited on myself but it really gets me on my nerves of what's gonna happen when it airs soon.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 08:09   Link #133
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon and C3 where the only titles I'm looking forward to watch because of lack of time.
MyAnimeList
Old 2011-08-27, 08:56   Link #134
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Actually, you would be better off with watching the first series first. You may be a bit confused with what's going on. It's best to play the game since the anime didn't do it justice and Fate/Zero touches on some things that were not in the TV series or the movie.
Old 2011-08-27, 09:33   Link #135
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
From the looks of this list, I guess I'm kinda excited as the new shows look more promising then the ones I picked up previous month. So I'm gonna fallow these titles:

Busou Shinki Moon Angel- Don't have any thoughts on it yet. I'll simply pick it up cuz' I loved the game. We shall see how this anime turns out...

Guilty Crown - Pretty excited as it looks amazing.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Don't know anything regarding this, except that I hate the smug face on the main male but adore character design of everything else, from animation to clothing look. From what I saw on PV the girls have soft and bouncy boobs as well. Not that it matters... I'm just...saying...

Fate Zero - Honestly, I loved the previous VN but didn't like it's anime counterpart. So I'm kinda skeptic if I'll get into this.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE - It's a Gundam anime! My mecha spirit is burning brightly. It's shine is telling me to watch this show.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! - Damn, what a boring summary. Good thing I played a VN and have the knowledge of how this show has so much potential. Can't wait to see Onee-san in all her animated glory. And yes, this show is about Yamato who is surrounded by all-female cast... with three other guys in the gang as well. On a side note, I don't really love tsundere males, but Gen-san is an exception.

Persona 4: The Animation - As a gamer it is my duty to see how everything will be adapted into anime. Can't wait.

Boku wa Tomodachi - I'm fallowing the rule 174., which says ''if you think that girls look HNNNNNGGG!, you should watch it.''
Old 2011-08-27, 16:38   Link #136
Dextro
He Without a Title

DAMN!

This season is going to kill me! I have 7 classes to attend at college and they throw us such a strong line-up? CURSES JAPAN! *shakes fist*

Will Watch:
  • Fate/Zero
  • Persona 4 The Animation
  • Tamayura: Hitotose
  • Working'!!

Want to watch:
  • Last Exile: Gin`yoku no Fam
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Guilty Crown

Curious but not sold yet:
  • Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
  • Kidou Senshi Gundam AGE

Damn, I need to find some way to get in the Dark Hour to get time to watch all the shows.
Old 2011-08-29, 03:05   Link #137
ninja_pintu

lol, I wonder which is the most hyped series this fall, Persona 4 or Fate/Zero?
Old 2011-08-29, 06:55   Link #138
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_pintu View Post
lol, I wonder which is the most hyped series this fall, Persona 4 or Fate/Zero?
Fate/Zero hands down. :P
Old 2011-08-29, 08:34   Link #139
Honoakari
Lurking Member

Planning to watch:

- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
- C^3
- Shakugan no Shana III
- Shinryaku! Ika Musume 2
- Working!! 2

The rest of the stuff looks pretty much uninteresting, but I might give something else a try if there's enough positive feedback.
Old 2011-08-29, 15:35   Link #140
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.D. View Post
Planning to watch:

- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
- C^3
- Shakugan no Shana III
- Shinryaku! Ika Musume 2
- Working!! 2

The rest of the stuff looks pretty much uninteresting, but I might give something else a try if there's enough positive feedback.
Try Horizon. Sounds pretty interesting for me. It's a science fantasy set in the futuristic Sengoku setting.
MyAnimeList

Tags
series