AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Penguin Drum

Notices

View Poll Results: Penguin Drum - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 27 42.86%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 34.92%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 17.46%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.17%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.59%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-25, 10:02   Link #241
kitten320

Finally saw the episode, Yuri sure had it harsh. That explain her freaky sidem that bastard of a father!
I can full yunderstand Yuri's obsession with Momoka now, thw girl really did a lot for her.

Kanba's conversation confused me, is it implyig that he is the real brother?
Old 2011-10-25, 22:29   Link #242
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Oof, kind of a heavy episode, with a good chunk of plot advancement. I'm gonna go with the theory of Momoka using the diary to do some serious fate altering, so large it had to result in her death. The yuri flashback segments made me want to turn the episode off at points, what a scumbag.

This series continues to confuse and surprise me with every episode. It's turned out to be surprisingly good.
Old 2011-10-26, 14:17   Link #243
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
Oof, kind of a heavy episode, with a good chunk of plot advancement. I'm gonna go with the theory of Momoka using the diary to do some serious fate altering, so large it had to result in her death. The yuri flashback segments made me want to turn the episode off at points, what a scumbag.

This series continues to confuse and surprise me with every episode. It's turned out to be surprisingly good.
That would imply that Kanba/Sho/Himari's parents (we really need a name or acronym for them...how 'bout KSHP? ) had no real free choice in blowing up some trains. But, with the father saying he was initiating a survival strategy a term that seems increasingly to circle around getting ahold of the diary, I'm not quite ready to jump on board the idea that Momoka's death was a direct result of her changing fate in a huge way as opposed to being caught up in the various forces who want the power the diary possesses.
Also, cake.
Old 2011-11-09, 09:45   Link #244
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

I thought of something - Momoka can change fate with her diary, right? So, what if Princess of Crystal is actually Momoka?
Both saved someone from the fate of dying (the rabbit and Himari), and PoC want the diary - AKA the Penguin Drum.
Closed Thread