Notices

Old 2013-12-06, 07:58   Link #461
Breimoon

season twoooo , pls make a season twooo xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 15:09   Link #462
broken270
Defying gravity

If Ouka learned to cry only when it's with someone she loves, and cheating will only bite back at him, then it appears that the only way to get her to cry is if Kanade openly tells her that he loves her and creates tears of joy, but that is highly not going to happen. Unless there is a loophole that I am missing similar to the distinction between love like and like like...
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 21:51   Link #463
Seiryuu

One thing's occurred to me. Since the ORIGINAL God who caused this mess is an unknown party, there's no telling who/where he/she is. Could "God" have not chosen to descend for one reason or another? I'm just wondering because an apparent foreknowledge of future "choices" is going a little far even for someone who, as I've heard her described, "seems to know more than she lets on". It'd be kind of messed up, though, to have the true, original God place that curse and then choose to become the top idol of the victim's school, just so she could enjoy the show from up close.
On another note, the Queen v. Imouto part was something else.
And this time I myself caught on to a major trope overturned. I've seen plenty of cases where girls always smile and never cry because someone important said something about when and why to show tears, or how much better it is to smile; usually the message sent is rather touching, whether right or wrong, but this is the first and I hope only time I've heard a mother tell her small, then prepubescent daughter to only cry during foreplay.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 05:48   Link #464
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
And this time I myself caught on to a major trope overturned. I've seen plenty of cases where girls always smile and never cry because someone important said something about when and why to show tears, or how much better it is to smile; usually the message sent is rather touching, whether right or wrong, but this is the first and I hope only time I've heard a mother tell her small, then prepubescent daughter to only cry during foreplay.
S&M foreplay, no less .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 05:00   Link #465
Micromancer
>_>

does anyone know which chapter in the novel, the anime has covered up to ?
Micromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 16:30   Link #466
Calca
Expressionless

The fact the choosing voice was laughing during one of the choices was pretty funny.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 18:58   Link #467
liro
Super Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micromancer View Post
does anyone know which chapter in the novel, the anime has covered up to ?
The latest episode covers almost all entire volume 3 of the light novel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
The fact the choosing voice was laughing during one of the choices was pretty funny.
I have read of VAs that laugh during most of the recording. Maybe this was unintentional laugh but Kotomine kept going.

Last edited by liro; 2013-12-08 at 19:34.
liro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 19:45   Link #468
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
If Ouka learned to cry only when it's with someone she loves, and cheating will only bite back at him, then it appears that the only way to get her to cry is if Kanade openly tells her that he loves her and creates tears of joy, but that is highly not going to happen. Unless there is a loophole that I am missing similar to the distinction between love like and like like...
Which is kind of a plot hole though, as Chocolat is apparently getting those books from the god responsible for solving Kanade's problem, so it should in fact be a fairly offered solution rather than cheating.
The ttask itself aslo said 'make her cry', so technically onions are not against the rules...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 11:06   Link #469
GDB

Assuming that the one sending the missions also sent Chocolat (and the books, I guess), that doesn't mean they're also the one making the choices. Could essentially be two factions at play here. Both wanting the same outcome, but wanting different paths to reach said outcome.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 12:16   Link #470
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 10 (End):
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 15:06   Link #471
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 10 (End):
Spoiler for 10 (END):
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 15:31   Link #472
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Spoiler for 10 (END):
i dont feel that, maybe the hints who anime put not was good for you, and maybe some mess and missing details from nl, but chocolat feelings toward kanade was pretty clear from third episode and beyond, her big problem was that whole "amnesia" and split personalities, the current chocolat was too much free air mind/dense like kanade to notice who her feelings toward kanade was true love, when she returned to her original self she make very clear who she loves him, but when she reverted back then she "forget about that".

another point was als seira who we see in that episode, seira see chocolat problem to see her feelings and did a little fix on this making chocolat finally realise her feelings specially after her see kanade starting to get better with the others girls and maybe she gonna let behind and another problem who was shadowed by seira about chocolat and the mission.

finally seira make the things more clear to kanade, who she aware of the curse and she finally told to him the way to end the curse, now kanade just need stop play the dense/undecided harem mc and choose a girl to love.

man i really want see a second season this was by far the best anime of the season, i really love see garbage harem mcs get their asses kicked like that finally a anime who really showed exactly what this type of mc deserves for being a jerk and idiot(but it's not like kanada was a completly jerk but he have many of the trails).

for me overal this anime was 11/10, all the laughts omg, i'm already missing the "erabe", and natsuhiko and banana lol, all the jokes was freaking awesome, i really want see more misery for kanade san

Last edited by ellessarr; 2013-12-11 at 15:41.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 15:32   Link #473
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Spoiler for 10 (END):
actually I have feeling chocolate = have same story as mermaid
but does this anime have manga or novel?
and if yes -> how much the anime cover?

edit: Am I the only one how think ost in horor house almost same as danganronpa?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 15:32   Link #474
Breimoon

at the end " 1) watch the rest " appeared . Is there going to be a ova or something?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 15:39   Link #475
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
The season ending is laughable at least.....

Plotwise.. it's meh....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 15:40   Link #476
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
actually I have feeling chocolate = have same story as mermaid
but does this anime have manga or novel?
and if yes -> how much the anime cover?

edit: Am I the only one how think ost in horor house almost same as danganronpa?
the main source is a Light Novel but for what i know their also started a manga, but i dont know how much their covered from the LN in manga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
at the end " 1) watch the rest " appeared . Is there going to be a ova or something?
yep it's gonna get a OVA but is too early to talk about and only next year.

second season is up with both anime dvd/blueray sales and how much anime bump the
LN sales, if we have a pretty good sale in both dvd/blueray and LN them the chances are high if also fans call for one, we have a good amound left(if i'm not wrong the novel is on 6 volumes(the 7 being worked) enough material for a second season without any problem.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 15:43   Link #477
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

That finale kinda ruined the serious mood that was established throughout the episode. I know they went for the open end since the Ln hasn't been completed yet, but this ending in particular is disappointing.

Still, lots of laughs this episode & totally outrageous events as usual. By far the most random finale I've seen this year.

8/10.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 15:55   Link #478
Shadow5YA

Figures Kanade would stay indecisive to the end. I did enjoy the series in general and the overall comedy, but I really can't say that Kanade is a compelling character at all.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 15:59   Link #479
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^He had to stay indecisive considering that the Ln is incomplete. The only way he could've chosen is if they went for an anime original end. [Which I find to be quite worse than an open end]

I don't like when anime deviate from the source, so an anime original end is out of the question for me. Still, this also makes the possibility of a second season very likely.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 16:05   Link #480
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
^He had to stay indecisive considering that the Ln is incomplete. The only way he could've chosen is if they went for an anime original end. [Which I find to be quite worse than an open end]

I don't like when anime deviate from the source, so an anime original end is out of the question for me. Still, this also makes the possibility of a second season very likely.
I never said I was surprised at the outcome.

All I meant to say was that I had low expectations for Kanade, and he met them.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, school