AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 94 58.39%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 25.47%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 6.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 1.86%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 3.11%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.24%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 3.73%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-09, 22:55   Link #721
BleachOD
Banned

This was killing me the whole time I was banned. Why are you so happy? Once again Alto had to be told of Sheryl. Name one time he sought her out that wasn't blackmail, military force or she was near death?

Do you realize Sheryl is in the same situation as his mother? She is dying(IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIS MOTHER), you love her so much you want someone to stay with her out of pity? And I looked it again definitely not a kiss. That was pity hug...

@ Cris ...Here is your rejection resolution scene...Alto will chose Ranka in the end.

Be back soon...
Old 2008-09-09, 23:00   Link #722
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Spoiler for Please use discretion if one is an ultra sensitive Sheryl-fan ^___^::
lols.... I totally forgotten about his wig ^^... It was a good thing that i closed this forum while at work or else I would be having convulsions as well.... damn i think im comin down with a bad case of gas... I lulz so hard my stomach is now aching hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by All
*.*
Well it's not like they will just watch Frontier to die if there will be a Vajra attack. I'm sure they will help Frontier defend an attack. Maybe thats also one of the reason why Klan left behind, to report the situation on Frontier. I just hope Leon is not stupid enough to shoot them when they are helping, hope he also realize that he does'nt have resourcces to deal with them. As of now everything is pure speculation and a lot of people are really having negative thoughts ^^. Maybe that's the purpose of this plot. Well i'm sure what they are trying to achieve is really big because if it is meaningless a proffessional soldier like Wilder will not approve of it. Many have their doubts, but i put my money on Cathy, Ozma, Wilder and Canaria with her big-ass VB-6 Monster..... And again yeah.... you cannot go wrong with being a pirate...

♪ Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! ♫

WaaaaAAAnnnker ^^
Old 2008-09-09, 23:05   Link #723
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
sought her out that wasn't blackmail, military force or she was near death?
Going on a date with her, voluntarily take her to the Zent mall. Returning the earring. Visiting her at the hospital when he returned from Galia 4... etc. None of which were blackmail, military force or when she was near death.

On the other hand, when did Alto sought out Ranka by himself, at all? It is always Ranka calling him first, or unless Ranka was in some kind of trouble involving military force? You have any idea how many times Ranka got herself into deep doodoo?

Quote:
And I looked it again definitely not a kiss. That was pity hug...
It is ok if you wish to look at the situation with Ranka-lenses on, that is completely up to you. Unfortunately, you are looking at the situation purely by relying on your Ranka lenses while being completely and utterly ignorant to the cultural context of this matter. Then again, I should not be surprised that you are limiting your options. Moreover, even in the most unlikely scenario where that was a pity hug, when was the last time Ranka got anything like it (in fact, Berera stole Ranka's first hug)? I've explained why most Japanese fans believe they not only kissed, but had sex, and I've also explained why I believe that they did more than kiss. I need not explain again.

Of course, you can also pretend that Alto only flossed her teeth, because you know, strawberry-flavored condoms leave cavities behind...

Quote:
@ Cris ...Here is your rejection resolution scene...Alto will chose Ranka in the end.
Regardless of the conclusion of the triangle, it does not change the fact that Sheryl is and will always be a better woman to a majority of fans worldwide.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2008-09-09 at 23:56.
Old 2008-09-09, 23:06   Link #724
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by grss1982 View Post
Alto I can believe, since his new to SMS. I'm a bit apprehensive about Luca though, since IIRC was'nt he in SMS longer than Alto?
I said EX-Military! SMS is full of EX-Military that know Ozma from his years in NUNS. Luca and Alto joined the military just recently during the emergency, thus they had known Ozma for less time that for example Cathy or bobby!

Quote:
This was killing me the whole time I was banned. Why are you so happy? Once again Alto had to be told of Sheryl. Name one time he sought her out that wasn't blackmail, military force or she was near death?

Do you realize Sheryl is in the same situation as his mother? She is dying(IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIS MOTHER), you love her so much you want someone to stay with her out of pity? And I looked it again definitely not a kiss. That was pity hug...

Be back soon...
that is why i wish klan had never told him about the illness. We will never know if Alto would have done the same thing if she was not dying.
Old 2008-09-09, 23:15   Link #725
abynormal
Skull Fairy Scout

Send a message via AIM to abynormal
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I said EX-Military! SMS is full of EX-Military that know Ozma from his years in NUNS. Luca and Alto joined the military just recently during the emergency, thus they had known Ozma for less time that for example Cathy or bobby!

that is why i wish klan had never told him about the illness. We will never know if Alto would have done the same thing if she was not dying.
It was going to come out eventually. She's getting worse and eventually even Ser Dense of the Skull would figure out that something was wrong with her.
Old 2008-09-09, 23:17   Link #726
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

Lulz, entering into a Sheryl vs Ranka argument is like entering a Pirates vs Ninja argument ^^. lulz. just be prepared for a long discussion and presenting good evidence to backup your arguments ^^. /.....okay that doesn't make sense... continue ^^
Old 2008-09-09, 23:45   Link #727
Wesley84

Quote:

Be back soon...
Alto lives by the stage, and will die by the stage. It just so happens it might come in the form of an STD he picked up from Sheryl.
Old 2008-09-10, 00:00   Link #728
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

Gaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized something... how does the V-type virus gets transmitted anyway??? Should'nt Sheryl be in a Quarantine inside a medical facility to prevent the v-type virus from spreading.... ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-09-10, 00:01   Link #729
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekidousai View Post
Gaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized something... how does the V-type virus gets transmitted anyway??? Should'nt Sheryl be in a Quarantine inside a medical facility to prevent the v-type virus from spreading.... ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bodily fluids, thus why Alto already got it as of Episode 10...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-09-10, 00:11   Link #730
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
It is ok if you wish to look at the situation with Ranka-lenses on, that is completely up to you.

- Tak
If he looked at the situation with Ranka-lenses on then he would have seen Sheryl and Alto doing it doggy/69 style. I mean look in ep 21 when he was holding Sheryl (because she was about to faint) and Ranka mistook it for something more and claimed she wanted to die o.o;;
Old 2008-09-10, 00:14   Link #731
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuniiChan View Post
If he looked at the situation with Ranka-lenses on then he would have seen Sheryl and Alto doing it doggy/69 style. I mean look in ep 21 when he was holding Sheryl (because she was about to faint) and Ranka mistook it for something more and claimed she wanted to die o.o;;
Hahah, ouch.

- Tak

Old 2008-09-10, 00:15   Link #732
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

There was also an episode where they are in a swimming pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then Sheryl got a high fever that day!!!!! Those poor students
( ゚Д゚)
Old 2008-09-10, 00:18   Link #733
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekidousai View Post
There was also an episode where they are in a swimming pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then Sheryl got a high fever that day!!!!! Those poor students
( ゚Д゚)
Mikhail was there as well, so Frontier is pretty much boned.
Old 2008-09-10, 00:29   Link #734
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuniiChan
If you try my Sekidousai limited ed. bifocals you're in for quite shock
Old 2008-09-10, 00:34   Link #735
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuniiChan View Post
I thought it was episode twenty? Twenty-one is where Ranka dumped Alto's ass.
Old 2008-09-10, 01:31   Link #736
SymphonicRain

Quote:

- Tak
Double dosage in fact. I doubt Ranka's fluids is uninfected.
Old 2008-09-10, 02:14   Link #737
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:

- Tak
Actually the scene with the squished Vajra during Luca's talk poses another question.

Just where did Sheryl get the virus?

We assumed Grace injected, her that might not be the case.

The scene looked to me like either a escape pod or a battered battroid.

There are two things in common with Brera and Ranka.

1. Both have amnesia. We assume it is caused by trauma but that may not be the case.

2. Both can transmit fold waves. Or else Ai-kun wouldn't have been scurrying when Brera played his harmonica with Aimo.

Sheryl could have really been on the 117th fleet.
Old 2008-09-10, 02:25   Link #738
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

If Brera can transmit fold wave.. there are no use for Ranka as Sheryl replacement. Brera is strong as fan's idol.

And I think you should rewatch some episode back.. in particular the scene where Grace reveal Sheryl she's no longer needed.. It was already a clear implied notation that Sheryl was injected with the virus since he very beginning.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-09-10, 03:38   Link #739
Black Eye

Quote:
i do think that they kissed, they were hugging then he moved his head toward hers.
Old 2008-09-10, 04:43   Link #740
Joachim
et tu, brute?

lets move along from the kiss and not kissed subject shall we?

i really don't know what makes people enter "denying" mode on that scene anyway...

or should i say turn blind eye?

ok whatever, you guys who don't believe they kissed, fine move along, i have already passed my limit trying to defend the kiss in RC from 2 rabid fans..
Closed Thread