AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 56 47.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 32 27.12%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 14.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 5.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.54%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.85%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.69%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-28, 09:12   Link #321
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
possibly her Great Grand Child because Saki is 200 years old.
It's equally possible that she had a child later in her life, (possibly 11 years before the recent flash forward, which would be about the child's age as well as the time she made her promise) since she's eternally young, it's not like she undergoes menopause or something.

However, it could be her descendant as well. Also, we can't rule out that Magius can have Magius children that age slowly or something. I've seen a million different ways they can spin this.

Oh, 3+ months is too long of a wait!

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-28, 09:22   Link #322
shadow1296

man no matter how many times i watch this season finale it just doesn't get any less epic

bravo sunrise bravo
Old 2013-06-28, 09:24   Link #323
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyuki View Post
Spoiler for ep12:

I heard her voice in the pv.
Old 2013-06-28, 09:28   Link #324
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
It's equally possible that she had a child later in her life, (possibly 11 years before the recent flash forward, which would be about the child's age as well as the time she made her promise) since she's eternally young, it's not like she undergoes menopause or something.

However, it could be her descendant as well. Also, we can't rule out that Magius can have Magius children that age slowly or something. I've seen a million different ways they can spin this.

Oh, 3+ months is too long of a wait!
Women are only born with so many eggs and don't produce anymore in there life time, so by the time she's 60-70 years old she'd be barren anyway she could have had some of her aggs stored however.
Old 2013-06-28, 09:33   Link #325
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Women are only born with so many eggs and don't produce anymore in there life time, so by the time she's 60-70 years old she'd be barren anyway she could have had some of her aggs stored however.
That's if she still operates by human biology and can't just regenerate what she's lost. But then again, that's opening up another can of worms...

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-28, 09:43   Link #326
BoyTitan

CAN WE PLEASE STOP MAKING THE EPISODE DISCUSSION BEFORE THE EPISODE AIRS I HAD TO SKIP THREW TWO PAGES OF NOTHING To read other peoples posts about that actual episode.

Anyways the kid either belongs to Saki or she has a kid of her own her expressions are to motherly for some one with out kids.

L-elf once again is a total genius I mean you are just now figuring out the guy how freaking glows,dodged bullets and growled at you is not human.

You are shocked he can pilot a valrave like idk maybe some one else made it or just keep assuming the country with no military made super weapons on there own.

And the final act of stupid L-Elf and Haruto for not restraining Cain before he could fly away you are both extremely stupid. As soon as bullets did not work you should have grabbed him period.

Last edited by BoyTitan; 2013-06-28 at 09:59.
Old 2013-06-28, 09:56   Link #327
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Huwah! T,,,,T I can't take this anymore. Why? Why do I have to wait for 3 more months before I get to watch its second season?! Too many questions need to be answered, and I am really dying to know everything. Gawd it hurts! |©,~~~,©| The ending was asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbbnmdamn beautiful! I don't want to be a vampire anymore--magius. Valvrave is eating my thoughts.

Akira kicked ass! Saki looked hot and nice in that 200-year time skip. L Elf's pathetic expression, H Neun badass face, VVV pilots on a desserted place, Carmilla in a bad shape, Magius empire, Shoko pleading help, Haruto's advocacy and Cain's and Saki's confrontation in the trailer stir up my mind. So there's a possibility that Liselotte is also a magius, and L Elf is saddened to know this.

Spoiler for Creepy AI:
Old 2013-06-28, 10:03   Link #328
FreedomFighterGunboy

I rate season 1 8.8529/10 (I just really like using decimals). The story was creative and it wasn't that stereotypical for a mech series, although Sunrise did go too far on some stuff. Seriously, I think the writer is on crack. The story just moves really fast. It's crazy.

In the end, they Saki Rukino an extremely likable (lovable) character again.

HURRY UP BANDAI AND RELEASE 1/144 VALVRAVE IV CARMILLA (hinowa) ALREADY!!!!
Old 2013-06-28, 10:07   Link #329
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
It's possible that the Magius gain powers as they get older. We don't know how long Cain has been a Magius, but in like many other Vampire stories, the longer a Vampire lives the more powerful they become. This would explain why Haruto and co. can't do it since they're pretty much baby vampires at this point.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:17   Link #330
Destined_Fate

Cain does comment that Haruto is a 3rd Generation so Haruto may have the potential of surpassing Cain one day.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:21   Link #331
FreedomFighterGunboy

Haruto better not be the next Kira Yamato.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:22   Link #332
BoyTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Cain does comment that Haruto is a 3rd Generation so Haruto may have the potential of surpassing Cain one day.
Think its more so that he does not require defensive or offensive capability's for he can not be killed. Cain can most likely be over powered and killed. Still wonder if Haruto can survive obliteration or being decapitated tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Although this is just speculation, I really think that Haruto will die next season or he's at least dying because of the Valvrave curse. In the preview, I think he says something along the lines of "Die?Me?" and then L-Elf calmly states that they'll need a replacement pilot for him. Saki states that she'll save him and she's probably talking to Cain in order to find a way to do that. 200 years in the future Saki says "Back then there were modules and there was a hero who fought for us." That makes it sound like the "hero" isn't alive anymore.

EDIT: I found a rough summary of the preview on 4chan.
Spoiler:
Man your guess was spot on before finding the summary good job.

Meeh not really vampire. Vampire rule the original aka dracula is always the strongest. Heck dracula is pretty much a god he wouldn't need a mech.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:32   Link #333
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomFighterGunboy View Post
Haruto better not be the next Kira Yamato.
Well at least he isn't crying or saying stop fighting or anything. Haruto has also had no reservations killing when need be even if L-Elf had to push him to try and kill a defenseless Cain.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:32   Link #334
ookamigirl

So L-Elf comes head to head with his teacher/Cain.
That man knows no mercy.
It was interesting watching confrontations on 2 different fields.
I was glad that Akira finally overcame her fears of outside world.
Wow! That Unit 2 looks impressive.
Another unfinished final episode. Guess there's probably gonna be 2nd season.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2013-06-28, 10:36   Link #335
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I see Cain losing his Valvrave to someone else... Maybe that Brock from Pokemon lookalike? Satomi? Takahi? Whatever...

There's also the mysterious 7th unit as well as those units stuck in tanks where Cain jacked that Valvrave.
If he loses Valvrave Two, what's the point of handing it over to someone else if Blue would make anyone (including L-elf) explode just like Ep. 4.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:51   Link #336
Fjoergyn

It is not known if the contract is final, because L-11 speaks of replacing the unit, plus she was blushing when L-11 was in with the sensei
Old 2013-06-28, 10:53   Link #337
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Did L-elf say which Valvrave pilot will be replace?
Old 2013-06-28, 10:56   Link #338
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Although this is just speculation, I really think that Haruto will die next season or he's at least dying because of the Valvrave curse. In the preview, I think he says something along the lines of "Die?Me?" and then L-Elf calmly states that they'll need a replacement pilot for him. Saki states that she'll save him and she's probably talking to Cain in order to find a way to do that. 200 years in the future Saki says "Back then there were modules and there was a hero who fought for us." That makes it sound like the "hero" isn't alive anymore.

EDIT: I found a rough summary of the preview on 4chan.
Spoiler:
The translation of the PV I saw was a lot different...

Spoiler for 2nd season PV:

But since I don't know Japanease I have no idea, who is more "right", but still, the differences are immense.
Old 2013-06-28, 11:07   Link #339
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
The translation of the PV I saw was a lot different...

But since I don't know Japanease I have no idea, who is more "right", but still, the differences are immense.
I think your translation it right since that's what the actual subs say.
Old 2013-06-28, 12:26   Link #340
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
That's Shoko