AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-04, 11:32   Link #121
cry
Berry Bunny

like miyoshi, i think it's already weird for them to be apart until they realize their dream... going out and support each other would be better than exchanging e-mails...

does someone knows what does baku means?
Old 2009-01-04, 17:32   Link #122
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry View Post
Does someone knows what does baku means?
I was wondering the same thing...

About the romance part, it is very frustrating for me to see this play out the way it has been up to now. See I know a thing or two about being shy, but her shyness is bordering on stupidity, infact is has already crossed that line. If this wasn't a manga and it was a friend of mine in real life going through the same thing, I would have told him to forget that chick, to me girls like that are are the type that just play games with guys emotions and end up effing them over in the long run. Why spend all that time with some girl whom answers your long e-mails with a sentance?! I mean come on! Then she says if you have time to worry about me you should be drawing. Well in that case she is right, I would not worry about her ass any more... I don't know but every woman I have ever known, intimately or just as friend has always loved having attention. She does not like having it from him. So he shouldn't give it to her anymore. If this was real life and he was my friend, I would tell him that she is playing him for a fool.

Last edited by MAQI; 2009-01-04 at 17:51.
Old 2009-01-04, 17:33   Link #123
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry View Post
like miyoshi, i think it's already weird for them to be apart until they realize their dream... going out and support each other would be better than exchanging e-mails...

does someone knows what does baku means?
Doesn't it mean Bakuhatsu? As in Explosion. I swear I've seen the title as Bakuhatsu Manga xD

edit: It's on the page 1

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Old 2009-01-12, 09:33   Link #124
Ja-Y-Ce
Earthling

The first Bakuman volume (In Japanese) was out. Manage to get one at one of the nearest Kinokuniya. Not too bad a cover, i suppose.
Old 2009-01-14, 07:35   Link #125
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
About the romance part, it is very frustrating for me to see this play out the way it has been up to now. See I know a thing or two about being shy, but her shyness is bordering on stupidity, infact is has already crossed that line. If this wasn't a manga and it was a friend of mine in real life going through the same thing, I would have told him to forget that chick, to me girls like that are are the type that just play games with guys emotions and end up effing them over in the long run.
Too bad it's a manga.
Old 2009-01-16, 23:54   Link #126
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Interesting developments in this chapter

And Miyoshi was so cute
Old 2009-01-17, 06:14   Link #127
cry
Berry Bunny

she's my favourite character with shuujin! but i wonder if she's really keep her new dream in mind. she's more passionate when the subject is martial arts or sports, but her love for shuujin will surely be her inspiration...
Old 2009-01-17, 10:14   Link #128
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Just read chapter 21.

Nah i wonder what will happenned to their friendship...
Old 2009-01-17, 10:50   Link #129
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Good Chapter.

For awhile back I though Masahiro(?) was the one being criticized the most. Finally some rift into their friendship. Wonder how it'll go.

Come to think of it? The creators of this manga were the one's who made DN. I mean, this series is like school life shonen. Definitely a giant step crossing genre's. Hope they can pull this off. It's getting really good.
Old 2009-01-18, 20:48   Link #130
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

this is one of the best mangas i have read in a long time. i am really getting into the slice of life genra. for me this is a replacement for Genshiken.

so far it's been very good at introducing the characters and developing them. the new chapter does bring up some issues but, isn't it a little early for them to be spliting up or having a big argument, it's only been 21 chapters in. the manga does look promising and i am really liking the set up. hopefully it will keep going.

i do like the manga making theme. if they can make a manga about sports and fantesy and cooking and all of those why not making a manga. and it's still very intresting.
Old 2009-01-20, 05:56   Link #131
Verne
Gunbound Meister

I wonder what direction this is headed. The partners splitting up (temporarily or no) then reunite to come up with a better manga or...
Old 2009-01-23, 22:43   Link #132
kakakka

Read the recent chapters and I was surprised that Tagaki was the first one to tire out. Well, maybe its just fair since he's the one doing the story. I hope their (temporary, I hope) parting is for the best.
Old 2009-01-24, 00:37   Link #133
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

New chapter.

Wow, they sure do can work together, it's like a sentai manga artist team lol. Now, put Yuuji into the mix and we'll really have a sentai manga artist themed manga.
Old 2009-01-24, 04:07   Link #134
Monkey D Tookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
I was wondering the same thing...

About the romance part, it is very frustrating for me to see this play out the way it has been up to now. See I know a thing or two about being shy, but her shyness is bordering on stupidity, infact is has already crossed that line. If this wasn't a manga and it was a friend of mine in real life going through the same thing, I would have told him to forget that chick, to me girls like that are are the type that just play games with guys emotions and end up effing them over in the long run. Why spend all that time with some girl whom answers your long e-mails with a sentance?! I mean come on! Then she says if you have time to worry about me you should be drawing. Well in that case she is right, I would not worry about her ass any more... I don't know but every woman I have ever known, intimately or just as friend has always loved having attention. She does not like having it from him. So he shouldn't give it to her anymore. If this was real life and he was my friend, I would tell him that she is playing him for a fool.
yeah baku means something to do with gamebling
Old 2009-01-26, 02:38   Link #135
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
I just started this series since my other ones ran out and this was had the strangest name from a list of mine ^^

The story itself is interesting, and it puts in such a way that it seems realistic enough. Both the aspect of the romance and the follow up on the main character ^^

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Old 2009-02-14, 16:45   Link #136
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Anyone know why the new chapter isn't out yet?
Old 2009-02-14, 17:03   Link #137
alamarco
Why hello there!

All Shonen Jump came out slow this week so it's no surprise Bakuman is coming out slowly as well. My guess is the RAW's weren't on time.

It'll come out though. It's not on hiatus like D.Gray-Man or HunterxHunter
Old 2009-02-15, 18:51   Link #138
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Latest chapter's out in the usual spots. (Yes translated)

Hmm, Hive mind anyone?
Old 2009-02-15, 18:59   Link #139
Nosauz

definitely one of my favorites, with fall, came a lot of new series for me but this one was the one that really stood out. Plus I really like miyoshi, she is teh smoking hawt
Old 2009-02-15, 20:47   Link #140
alamarco
Why hello there!

It was interesting to see them both on the same page, yet not realizing it. Saiko wants to do a name based on his detective character, and Shujin is writing a mystery story.

Even though it would probably spell the end of the two, I would love to see Shujin not finish the story. Saiko would toss him out, without realizing how close they were to getting onto the same page.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, shounen