AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-20, 09:41   Link #2121
Breimoon

well if the main girl (as in the one with the right key) died i would not see any problem in solving it within the next 50 ch
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 10:44   Link #2122
ImperialFlameGod8190

well for amusement I read the old stuff again and it seems there's a quite amusing revelation. Onodera ruri and Shuu have known the relationship was fake since chapter 12 I wonder if they're gonna put things like that in the anime or if they'll skip it
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 11:25   Link #2123
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Actually this series was originally about stopping a gang war by making raku and chitoge date that is the 1st plot.
The pendant is a second plot (raku chitoge Onodera Marika and whoever else)
The feelings of the various girls towards Raku. (Chitoge onodera marika Tsugumi, haru) are a third plot
the side characters and their roles (paula, ruri, Shuu) are a 4th plot.
You can resolve the first 3 with a few moves but yea this is getting annoying
You know something I actually forgot about the whole Yakuza and Mafia feud that was put on hold due to Raku and Chitoge's "fake relationship".
I always considered that the pendant was the main plot since it was the first thing to be mentioned before the whole fake relationship.

Well you summed it up right, at least you agree it does get annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Why would he do that? Komi has finally found success with Nisekoi, there's no reason for him to end it early. He's going to make the series last for as long as he can.
Why? you say. Do you remember what happened with his previous work Double Arts? It got axed and had to end on a rushed ending but going back to this one yes there is somewhat success on this manga but the longer you prolong a series such as this the more tiresome it becomes for the readers. Can you imagine what would happen if this series got axed and left with a rushed ending do you need another example? think of Mx0 if you have read it you will understand what I mean if you haven't recommend you read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
well if the main girl (as in the one with the right key) died i would not see any problem in solving it within the next 50 ch
I would LOL literally if that ever happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
well for amusement I read the old stuff again and it seems there's a quite amusing revelation. Onodera ruri and Shuu have known the relationship was fake since chapter 12 I wonder if they're gonna put things like that in the anime or if they'll skip it
Yup remember that part Chitoge was the one who told the girl and Raku told Shu.
If it comes up on the anime well it will at some point.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 11:47   Link #2124
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Here's simple logic: If Nisekoi is still running strong in Jump then that means the ratings are still good, which means enough people are still interested in it just the way it is. Over time obviously this will change and people get bored of anything at some point but as it is right now it seems to work. What you call "readers" apparently consists of a majority of people liking the series as it is and a minority that wants to rush to the main plot like an impatient child who can't wait to get ice cream despite eating a delicious dish.

Also, think about how many chapters are focused on main plot compared to how many have slice of life gag chapters or 2-chapters arcs? What is the real filler here when there are much more chapters not focused on the main plot?

It boggles my mind how some people don't seem to get what slice of life comedy series are about. Have you actually ever read a gag manga before? A 4koma for instant?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 11:52   Link #2125
Hiyono

It's entertainment; no one's forcing you to read this. I understand the occasional complaint if you largely enjoy a series and the odd quirk here and there are something you disagree with. But when a series irks you on such a fundamental level...why are you still reading it?
Hiyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 12:29   Link #2126
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Here's simple logic: If Nisekoi is still running strong in Jump then that means the ratings are still good, which means enough people are still interested in it just the way it is. Over time obviously this will change and people get bored of anything at some point but as it is right now it seems to work. What you call "readers" apparently consists of a majority of people liking the series as it is and a minority that wants to rush to the main plot like an impatient child who can't wait to get ice cream despite eating a delicious dish.

Also, think about how many chapters are focused on main plot compared to how many have slice of life gag chapters or 2-chapters arcs? What is the real filler here when there are much more chapters not focused on the main plot?

It boggles my mind how some people don't seem to get what slice of life comedy series are about. Have you actually ever read a gag manga before? A 4koma for instant?
And once again its not like I hate the manga, in fact I enjoy it plus its funny at times I was just referring to the actual pendant plot itself being prolonged, there are previous mentions in some of the chapters which go back to the pendant but then it immediately goes to a filler chapter...(should say at this point I like most of the filler chapters)

Well you make a valid points... its true for some readers which would include myself at times becoming impatient especially after that previous event where Raku lost his memories and it came back to the pendant plot and after the whole incident it went back to fillers. Its like nothing happened during the main character having amnesia...of course at this point for some readers will find it prolonging...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
It's entertainment; no one's forcing you to read this. I understand the occasional complaint if you largely enjoy a series and the odd quirk here and there are something you disagree with. But when a series irks you on such a fundamental level...why are you still reading it?
Don't get me wrong its not like I hate the series, after all I love Chitoge. What was said by me was in reference to the prolonging of the plot on the pendant for example when Raku had amnesia he recalled some of the memories of the pendant and such and when his memories returned its like that part never happened....I never said I hated or being forced to read the manga... just referring to the pendant in particular not being mentioned.
Old 2014-01-20, 12:51   Link #2127
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
If you ask me, this manga is in more need of some gangster and yakuza antics for 'filler' chapters. Remember that chapter where Marika got her first job? That's what I'm talking about. Heck, seeing the police force involved made it even funnier. I don't mind if the whole pendant subplot gets prolonged if it means more laughs anyway.

Last edited by Student no.0; 2014-01-20 at 13:04.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 13:08   Link #2128
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student no.0 View Post
If you ask me, this manga is in more need of some gangster and yakuza antics for 'filler' chapters. Remember that chapter where Marika got her first job? That's what I'm talking about. Heck, seeing the police force involved made it even funnier. I don't mind if the whole pendant subplot gets prolonged if it means more laughs anyway.
The one with the job at the family restaurant right? the yakuza, mafia and police all came in thought all hell was about to break loose.
Old 2014-01-20, 15:20   Link #2129
ImperialFlameGod8190

whats scary with the anime is this reality the first 20-25 chapters almost each one contains significant character development so skipping anything is a bad idea well lets see what happens
Old 2014-01-20, 15:29   Link #2130
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesti13nce View Post
Not even CLOSE to KNIM... This series has ZERO drama...
It's only getting "annoying" cause you guys are actually EXPECTING something to happen, if this series was riddled with drama and stupid like other series i could see it getting "annoying" but it's not... it's light.. it's funny... and it's drama free and it's pretty flippin adorable....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post

I want to bring back my theory again here(in a nutshell), as it fits to both posts:

We got a lot of hints that it might be Marika, and the shape and top of her key are just two of them.
We also know she has some form of illness --> There you got your drama .

On the note of the 4th girl:
I have a feeling its Tsumugi - she dates back to 10 years ago too and was often together with Chitoge, so the time is about right.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 17:26   Link #2131
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I still like this manga a lot for the gags and the funny faces. Although Molester Man woulda had the whole situation nipped in the bud 20 chapters in, it's still a fun manga. I'm not particularly a fan of over dramatized relationships myself. With this particular manga I really prefer the chapters that focus on humor, which is 99% of the chapters. I also don't really think they should rush anything and it's fine to just toss in a little here and there. Raku has had that pendant for years so he's obviously not in that big of a rush.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 18:15   Link #2132
ImperialFlameGod8190

http://www.mangachapter.net/6458/nisekoi/24-11.html look at raku's face at the top corner and for the reason why go to the page before tells you all about raku's feelings
Old 2014-01-20, 18:31   Link #2133
araragi92

Spoiler for Spoilers:
araragi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 21:41   Link #2134
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

I like Chitoge even more as she gets more dere and maybe less violent now. And it looks like Raku is leaning toward Chitoge too. Yes, there's a progress.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 23:15   Link #2135
ImperialFlameGod8190

its believable since if u take away her violent side and her bad personality she's actually quite attractive. Granted the same can be said for tsugumi and she might be slightly more attractive then chitoge but that's another story.
Old 2014-01-22, 09:27   Link #2136
Breimoon

new ch raw came out.
Spoiler for raw:
Old 2014-01-22, 11:11   Link #2137
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Haru is the last boss. Holy shit!!!
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 11:13   Link #2138
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
Haru is the last boss. Holy shit!!!
i would be happy with that ending totally unexpected
Old 2014-01-22, 11:59   Link #2139
ImperialFlameGod8190

thatd be ridiculous for the sister to be the ending girl
Old 2014-01-23, 02:14   Link #2140
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student no.0 View Post
I am behind you 100% I remember when that's essentially how the oneshot and the actual weekly serialization began. It was all about two high schoolers who detested each other but under strange circumstances were forced to be a couple to prevent an all out gang war. That is like some kind of twisted abridged comedy version of Romeo and Juliet, and I loved that original concept. However, somewhere down the line, Komi drifted away from that, and decided to focus more on the locket and childhood promise. Now, he kind of avoids that issue almost completely, and focuses on harem antics and slap stick comedy, which is okay but it doesn't carry the story anywhere if every single chapter is like that. I hope it doesn't stay that way for long...there's only so much filler slice of life before people start demanding PLOT DEVELOPMENT, lol.

But yeah, if Komi needs ideas, he should consider going back to that gang war thing. I kind of forgot but did the Beehive and Yakuza ever find out that Chitoge and Raku were faking it?
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life