AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-23, 19:46   Link #861
Fishfood1

it's quite refreshing in this episode that they're in the civilian clothing... i was getting bored with just school uniform.

and yeah i'm with everyone that shizuku is playing with everyone. she's too cool to lose

mikoto should show up soon right? i mean in the preview we see her messenger(or i think it is) on the ground

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 19:46   Link #862
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well, it doesn't take much to be a Shizuku episode. She simply needs to be on the screen. Sorry, but she's playing all the other girls completely against the wall ^_^

By the way, the preview. Faasto kissu. Any doubts who will be the one to do the deed?
shizuku really is a demon. she's taking advantage quite a bit of natsuru to cause him trouble.

re the preview, if the follows the manga faithfully then theres no doubt who it will be. i hope sakura gets more screentime later on in the series manga and anime.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 20:06   Link #863
Lummie

My bit of critic on the anime till so far:

I have the feeling that they're giving Akane (shy) too much of screentime. I don't mind (tomboy) Akane but normal Akane is getting boring with her interpretation of Natsuru's words in the wrong way. Don't misunderstand me, i don't hate her but i don't think she has much to offer as entertainer in the story.

Next, i wished they would've show Natsuru's male mode a bit more. He ain't that much in his female form in the manga so why are the anime producers exaggerating with his female form?

Also, The producers should be more faithful to the story, it's like Natsuru already has accepted to be woman/male creature for the rest of his life without questioning why the Moderators are doing this to him.

Last but actually not a critic: Shizuku's appearence only is enough to keep me satisfied about these episodes. Hope she'll get more screentime in upcoming episodes.

Till so far i'm enjoying the anime but the manga is a lot better.... guess i should treat this more like a fanservice anime instead of a anime that serious has a plot. Anyhow, i'm looking forward to next episode XD let the kiss wars begin.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 21:25   Link #864
GDB

So, has anyone else noticed that Mikoto seems to have been removed from the OP? In episodes one and two she spun past the screen after Natsuru ran from Harakiri Tiger. Then she would fly by the screen after Akane threw the bento in the air.

As of episode three, and continued in episode four, she's no longer in those scenes. The animators are obviously out to get her!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 21:50   Link #865
Nemesis

Kampfer:Mikoto in Despair.

Isnt it sad, Mikoto?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 22:49   Link #866
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
ep 4, caught up with the subs,

lol at the Macross reference we got already got Doraemon, Gundam, Marimite references, etc. & what's next again?

& so Natsuru actually didn't dare to look at his own female-form body at all, along this time? including while cleaning up & change clothes?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 23:57   Link #867
Strange
Incoherent at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
ep 4, caught up with the subs,

lol at the Macross reference we got already got Doraemon, Gundam, Marimite references, etc. & what's next again?

& so Natsuru actually didn't dare to look at his own female-form body at all, along this time? including while cleaning up & change clothes?
I would kill for a Bakemonogatari reference, with Shizuku as Senjougahara.
Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 23:59   Link #868
Velsy

I just started watching this series, finished episode 3

The anime seems to have quite a few plot holes and stuff, buts its entertaining, funny and the ecci isnt retarted to where its stupid or unrealistic.

Tho just like Strawberry panic and another anime I cant remember right now, it seems in Japanese girl schools, they all start falling for each other ? O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Also the girl who he likes happens likes the female version of him better "OUCH" and if thats not bad enough the little bit of a friendship he had with said girl who he crushes on in male mode just go screwed because of a rumor that hes technically dating him/her self. Perpetuating the rumor was a misunderstanding which lead to crush girl seeing cute glasses girl basically sitting on his crotch on the floor in the library cute glasses girl is also upset with him for dating himself (my soul is laughing so hard right now). The end result? crush girl vows to steal female version of himself from himself because hes cheating on himself with her and doesn't deserve the loving devotion him/her self give him/her self WTF

I dont care who you are i would need more therapy than Manson after this.
kekek, I like the way you said that tongue twister! cause its sooo true! I was just face palming when Sakura was yelling at him (in male form) because Akane had fell on him (why she fell? i have no idea O_O )

Oh and how did Sakura know male Natsuru was in the library O_o

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:00   Link #869
Strange
Incoherent at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post

Oh and how did Sakura know male Natsuru was in the library O_o
Sakura most likely asked where the female Natsuru had gone, and while searching for the female Natsuru, came across the male one.
Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:08   Link #870
Pilly
Anime watcher

Hey, I started watching this anime and does anyone else think its weird how every single girl in this show is a lesbian?
Pilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:15   Link #871
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilly View Post
Hey, I started watching this anime and does anyone else think its weird how every single girl in this show is a lesbian?
Actually... only Sakura.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:23   Link #872
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Nope, I think its weird we have talking plushies and gender changing boys but show full of lesbians, no
Old 2009-10-24, 00:24   Link #873
Pilly
Anime watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Actually... only Sakura.
how bout all those girls in the school, it seems like everyone besides akane and that dark hair girl is a lesbian
Pilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:24   Link #874
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

god the fitting room scene made me wanna read hentz damn it

to much pleasure in there...ok

ok now moving on

hmm i kinda wonder will there be a singing scene for natsuru?
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:26   Link #875
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Maybe if you watch ep 3 as a standalone, it gives off those vibes but,

Akane likes male Natsuru, she was disappointed to go on a 'date' with the female Natsuru
Shizuku tells him to come back as a male next time (wouldn't rule out she's bi but she's not lesbian)
Sakura, so far the obvious lesbo
Mikoto, although she hasn't shown up, common sense says no
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:27   Link #876
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!

Quote:
It's more of 'suggestive-yuri' rather than yuri-general....(Kaede is an exemption).
Spoiler for just in case:

...it's hard to do something when you don't have time because of work - missing my NEET days
rurupeceaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:32   Link #877
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurupeceaue View Post
It's more of 'suggestive-yuri' rather than yuri-general....(Kaede is an exemption).
Spoiler for just in case:
unless by god given chance they are lesb they still prefer male natsuru
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 00:55   Link #878
JokerD

I just like to note that male Natsuru can go for the basket ball team, his shots to the bin with the stuff toys are always on target
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 01:31   Link #879
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
unless by god given chance they are lesb they still prefer male natsuru
considering that female-Natsuru is way hotter than the male form....it's highly probable
...also, female-Natsuru is hotter than the rest of the girls in the show...

...it's hard to do something when you don't have time because of work - missing my NEET days
rurupeceaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 01:42   Link #880
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Nope, I think its weird we have talking plushies and gender changing boys but show full of lesbians, no
This is one of the wierd things which I consider one of the holes in the storyline. The fact that when he becomes kempfer, he turns into a female is true. More or less should be a shapeshifting thing. But the fact he gets the girl school uniform *exactly* to the current school he attends. Hows that possible and I conside that a hole in the story or a loose end. Theres been no explaination how that happens so far.

I really hoping, If later on into the series they find a moderator. Hopefully him or her would give an explanation with there *magic* they created the uniform for him knowing which school he attends, so it makes more sense. This is just one of the issues towards the storyline of the anime imo. If they finish it without explaining anything, storywise its not going to be that good and very holy<.<.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurupeceaue View Post
...also, female-Natsuru is hotter than the rest of the girls in the show...
kekeke, I got that impression too ^_^
It'd be really funny if his best friend on the boys side starts trying to hook up with him (female form) !! O_O

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen