4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 8.51%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.13%
1 out of 10 : Painful 17 36.17%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-06-21, 15:03   Link #61
Ultragunner

I think the beach scene is very good and well done,

I'm all for the studio making original content, especially when the two of them have some time alone together with a heart felt talk; last time was in Issei's room (shown in the flashback), and both times they were perfect: the scene, the atmosphere, the music, the conservation, ... not just some good old boring yelling "I can't fight Buchou!!!"

....and yet they have to ruin it by "F*ck it! Why not Just let Issei forget all of this, so that we can make some development for him later!!" LMAO

Last edited by Ultragunner; 2015-06-21 at 15:26.
Ultragunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 15:03   Link #62
MV5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperherpderp View Post
like is there anywhere we can voice are opinon for them to see? like i dont want to flame them i just want to tell them where they went wrong imo and or get answers for why they did what they did!
No. They would probably ignore you anyway. I will tell you this, with how Ishibumi has been grilled with questions since the changes started to happen, and with the staff affirming that they will go back to the format of season 1&2 for season 4, they will never pull this type of ploy for the remainder of seasons they adapt.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 15:26   Link #63
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Please move the overall series ratings to the High School DxD BorN - Overall Series Impressions & Total Series Rating thread and continue to discuss episode 12 here.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 16:22   Link #64
VTHokiePride

Pretty sure the only thing I will remember from this episode is the Opai Dragon Song...

So Issei saves Rias, but they forgot the details including him admitting that he loved her and calling her Rias instead of President. Seems like a cop out to me.
Old 2015-06-21, 16:33   Link #65
Biohazardous

I didnt care for this episode much. I look forward to another season though. Hopefully they get back on track and make this good so we can at least have 5 seasons.
Old 2015-06-21, 20:20   Link #66
IceHism

magical memory loss is a dumb mechanic. I honestly don't get how a series can justify that. ever.

If this is what "setup" means, then it was pretty bad. This could have never happened and it wouldn't make a difference.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 02:07   Link #67
ayanami0000
Banned

I still dont get it. WHY.?
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 08:38   Link #68
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so issei call for rias to save her & also everything for her which is works but now face evil clone copy version.

& finish with issei iron man's armor went here my sunday best double proton cannon blast all well even call pres by her name rias all good.

now back home everything back to normal give rias also buy in to get ross to join rias' group also their teacher in the school.

all well now wait for call on s4 (oh also funi's broadcast dub of s3 still going on).
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 09:08   Link #69
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Well, done watching the subbed version of Episode 12. Gotta say that Issei saying "Rias" is so heartwarming, although he'll won't remember it until Season 4 should it happen!

On the other hand, I'm still pissed that Loki wasn't punished even though he sealed himself! Bastard prankster Norse god!!!

Anyways, good way to end but I feel that TNK should cut down on those flashback scenes even though they're on a somewhat-shoestring budget!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-22, 23:29   Link #70
ayanami0000
Banned

What else to do but just hope and wait.
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-16, 23:04   Link #71
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Last Episode. Any Time, for All Time

After watching S3 last episode, I get why about a third of people voted this episode as most annoying.

Initially, I planned to grade it with a score of 7 due that the season's finale last boss battle wasn't impressive. It was such a let down having Issei facing his doppelganger, and easily overpowered him for convenience's sake.

I mean Issei gets top many power-ups and hidden abilities unlocked, that substracts from suspense value. IMO, it was more preferable for the writers dragging his fight against Rias for a better climax and conclusion.

Lastly, I chose to give this episode a rating of 6 due that "Oppai" song performed by Issei was something I need NOT to listen to. As I'm writing this post I'm refraining myself at throwing flammable insults against Issei. That, and the fact that for most of the season Rias stood there with her dignified post and queen stature overlooking at events. Only time this season she got to shine was when fighting Issei in Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker mode and that did not last long.

Guess, a consolation should be that Rossweiss was adopted and added as Rias's second Rook and last evil piece, completing her set.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 13:50   Link #72
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Well, Issei managed to kiss Rias again in the beach thus making her happy to be with him at his home. During the school festival, Issei and Asia were really in sync and won the three-legged race. We should expect the fourth season of the anime.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote