AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-24, 02:43   Link #561
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinley View Post
What do you guys think would be the single most outrageous power up issei had, permanent or temperate, not counting juggernaut drive. I would say the incident with the breast god/fairy. Maaaaaan, Loki hot smacked, and I don't blame him.
Well, to me it would be the way Ise acquired and then used his Illegal Move Trident mode for the first time - after all it was a power up, that turned thousands of residents of Kyoto into molesters, and as a final step needed to summon Rias (who was, at the moment, in the middle of changing), to poke her breasts...

To me, there hasn't been anything that topped that yet, at least when it comes to Ise's "outrageous" power ups.
Old 2012-12-24, 04:23   Link #562
Red_Zeal_Knight

Yea I agree with Chris on this one the power up was hinted at for the whole volume and require thousands of people plus the final part oppai summon was curry on top too

Vol 4 instant up power up was pretty funny too no one should mess around with womens breast size around Ise
He can fight against anyone is that stats SSJ Oppai defender mode
Old 2012-12-26, 17:15   Link #563
Vinley

Is the world gonna end again and issei gonna save it? Why does the world get theatened so much? Based on track record they never win!

What is the next major event? Is there a manipulative bastard that makes it look like he gonna destroy the world but then instead throws them a birthday party/wedding?
Family drama? Are issei's parents secretly wizards that are responsible for all the crazy shit?
More word from the breast fairy/god?
Issei transferring power goes amuk and hell gets filled with pancakes?
Old 2012-12-26, 17:19   Link #564
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Is the world gonna end again and issei gonna save it? Why does the world get theatened so much? Based on track record they never win!

What is the next major event? Is there a manipulative bastard that makes it look like he gonna destroy the world but then instead throws them a birthday party/wedding?
Family drama? Are issei's parents secretly wizards that are responsible for all the crazy shit?
More word from the breast fairy/god?
Issei transferring power goes amuk and hell gets filled with pancakes?
Well I am pretty sure it isn't going to be that crazy, but there will be magicians in the next vol. Ravel is the cover of vol 14, hinting that this is her volume.
Old 2012-12-26, 17:30   Link #565
sky black swordman

^According to the information released about Volume 14, it wiil also be about Gasper, his family, and Vampires race.
Old 2012-12-26, 18:49   Link #566
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^According to the information released about Volume 14, it wiil also be about Gasper, his family, and Vampires race.
Yeah I thought so as well. I think there are magicians and vampires. The title of vol 14 seems to indicate that. The title is "Wizards of Career Counseling".
Old 2012-12-26, 21:51   Link #567
Vinley

What job is even possible for issei? He dosen't have any qualities that indicate that he would do well in the office, it feels sorta like cheating if he becomes an athlete, would he just go on and take money from his show profits? I doubt grayfia would allow that.

What career would suit him?
Old 2012-12-26, 22:03   Link #568
The Green One

Considering how much money he's earning off his show's royalties, he's pretty much set for life financial-wise it seems. Grayfia is just helping manage his bank account as he's not emotionally mature enough to handle such huge sums of cash yet and Issei is actually grateful for her help.

Sure he could find a career, but it'd be more for personal enjoyment rather than financial need.
Old 2012-12-26, 22:04   Link #569
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
What job is even possible for issei? He dosen't have any qualities that indicate that he would do well in the office, it feels sorta like cheating if he becomes an athlete, would he just go on and take money from his show profits? I doubt grayfia would allow that.

What career would suit him?
????.......................I don't think Ise has gotten to the point where he has to worry about a career. Ise already is set for life due to his show and merchandise. If there is a career that Ise is suited for, more than likely a soldier or be a professional rating game fighter.
Old 2012-12-26, 22:17   Link #570
XFire
150% done

Ise already has a job, the whole "devil-grant-your-wish" thing. And his cut of the "Oppai Dragon" show has him set for life. The reason Grayfia is controlling it is because Ise is still in high school, and probably couldn't properly use that much money. I'm sort of expecting Ravel to take over that soon, since she's Ise's manager.
Old 2012-12-26, 23:56   Link #571
The Green One

Issei also said he intended to go professional in the Rating game at some point.
Old 2012-12-27, 01:26   Link #572
Vinley

Hmmm, then why in the name of Levi-tan is the frick'n title have wizards and career conciling?

Yeah he got it set for money, but someone(either grayfia, his mom, or ria) will get all mad and force him into a job.(probably with the use of his being stripped and forcibly stuffed in a canon of some sort, if azazal still exist then you can't say this isn't possible)

I think it's just so he has a cover in the human world. what? You think the Feds won't notice a guy disappearing and then coming back with money? And by Feds I mean his mom. For this reason him going pro dosen't work well as he still needs a cover. And the devil work is just a part of him being devil(and from being rias's man slave), but what do they pay with for their wishes? Do they sell their souls? promise a favor? Give life energy? Donate blood?

And what in the void does kiba do in his free time? Why does it feel like all handsome guys in anime work all the time as a spy?
Old 2012-12-27, 01:48   Link #573
The Green One

The career counseling part of the title doesn't necessarily have to refer to Issei you know. It could quite easily be about the other teammates.
Old 2012-12-27, 05:53   Link #574
Kutra

Career?! Ise is already super-rich with Oppai Dragon thinks and also he will marry the next head of Gremory family... You really think he needs a job?
Old 2012-12-27, 06:04   Link #575
iK@r0s

Protecting the underworld is his job
Old 2012-12-27, 06:25   Link #576
sky black swordman

I think Ise may be interested in a career in the Human realm. In volume 9 Ise did mention he wants to go a University after high school.
Old 2012-12-27, 10:16   Link #577
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I think Ise may be interested in a career in the Human realm. In volume 9 Ise did mention he wants to go a University after high school.
I hesitate to say this, since it may have been a rare serious moment, but it is entirely possible that his desire to go stemmed from the fact that Rias and Akeno would be there.
Old 2012-12-27, 12:08   Link #578
cyberdemon

Quote:
For someone like Ise, university is a great place to expand his harem.
Old 2012-12-27, 13:06   Link #579
Chris38

Well, we still don't know, what kind of time frame, of Ise's demon life, is going to be portrayed in the novels.

Since, the author did mention somewhere, that adding new members to Ise's, would cause the current heroine's to lose some spotlight, and some of them, still need some quite heavy development of their relationship with Ise, I think that it's going to focus on the girls that are currently in Ise's harem, which is still quite a lot, for any "normal" guy to feel a little jealous - after all, at the current point Ise has got in his harem, Rias, Asia, Akeno, Koneko, Irina , Xenovia, Ravel, Rossweisse and probably Ophis as well - and each of them, will probably need a lot of screen time, to achieve their happy ending, which is what the author said, he aims for.

Based upon that, I doubt that we will have any new additions to Ise's harem, and even if they are going to be introduced they would probably have some minimal amount of screen time - something similar to one of the Sitri clan girls, which has been mentioned of having a crush on Ise, Kunou, or Abe sempai, who also seemed to have fallen for the MC, and apart from that, there haven't got a lot of screen time, in the main stories plot.
Old 2012-12-27, 18:02   Link #580
Vinley

He'll still need a cover story for the human world, also, what about his parents? Won't they need to be told a hilarious lie about issei's career which will make a rediculouse situation happen?

Okay, a lie would probably happen.

I still feel like issei still needs to know xenovia better, in video game terms:

Issei hasn't gotten enough relationship points for her route yet, they need a flag such as revealing her mysterious past or getting locked in a tower together.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life