AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2012-11-21, 05:01   Link #261
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
hm, I've always liked a certain type of small and/or svelte girls in how they look so frail and delicate when wearing a certain type of clothing. If it was just for me, I'd like her to never age and get a bigger cup.
Yeah, I'm asking for it!!! ("/-ω-)/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Hey now, she does have boobs. At least she isn't Kuroko sized.

All she needs to do is drink more milk and she'll end up like her very well endowed mother.
I don't think you two seem to have realized... But Kamachi has already made up his mind about this:

Quote:
“That is not how it works; The viewers would prefer to see the vain efforts of a flat-chested girl. It is a type of joke at her own expense.”
She will never ever ever ever ever grow big

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-11-21 at 05:11.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 05:15   Link #262
Destined_Fate

She will never grow big as long as the series continues. If they do a time skip for an ending I can see her being average sized.

She isn't exactly flat either, her boobs just aren't that big. Kuroko is closer to flat than she is.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 05:33   Link #263
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
She will never ever ever ever ever grow big
I don't get it, didn't I say that I'm asking for it? If the context isn't enough for you to understand what I meant, I guess a little editing is welcome
Quote:
I'd like her to never [age and get a bigger cup]
Or in other words, I like flat chested girls ... or else I won't be into loli(s)
Old 2012-11-21, 06:23   Link #264
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Not as low her size number though =w= , and no big deal when even her fans be it female(Sumeragi) or male(dersktu) have a bigger size . Anyone can singlebreastedly(?) defeat her .
Given that I am taller than her, it would be unfair to compare Biribiri to me. However, for the sake of SCIENCE:

Height: 161 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Breast: 78 cm
Waist: 56 cm
Hip: 79 cm

Mikoto is a lower B/upper A cup. Combined with her being taller than most girls her age, the view of her being a pettanko has been built up a bit out of proportion.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 06:24   Link #265
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Hey now, she does have boobs. At least she isn't Kuroko sized.

All she needs to do is drink more milk and she'll end up like her very well endowed mother.
I had to say this:

A tub of Musashino a day, keeps the flat-chest away!

So, the reason why she seems lacking in the chest department is because she's quite tall for her age?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 07:21   Link #266
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Taking a break from tormenting our poor heroine with her misfortune in breast size.......

After how well I hear Railgun S1 did, I don't see them changing the paradigm of all the filler arcs from S1, unless S2 mainly focuses on the Railgun side of the Sisters Arc. But assuming they do keep the filler arcs, I demand but one thing:

A 1-2 episode arc where Kuroko falls in love with an actual guy. We must have it!
Old 2012-11-21, 07:22   Link #267
tsunade666

Quote:
Or in other words, I like flat chested girls ... or else I won't be into loli(s)
someone call the cops.

The announcement of railgun S also reveals dangerous people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
A 1-2 episode arc where Kuroko falls in love with an actual guy. We must have it!
We need a majin to do this. We need to alter the set laws of the universe for it to happen.
Old 2012-11-21, 07:46   Link #268
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
First thing to remember is that Kuroko is not gay- Misaka Mikoto just happens to be a girl. Therefore only two solutions come to mind;

A) It's a guy that looks REALLY like Mikoto.

B) Someone brainwash her memories so that she forgets about Mikoto.

EDIT:

C) Cut up Mikoto....
Old 2012-11-21, 08:29   Link #269
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
First thing to remember is that Kuroko is not gay- Misaka Mikoto just happens to be a girl.
That excuse only works with traps!! But yeah, I can picture Kuroko falling in love with a guy that looks like Miko.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
someone call the cops.

The announcement of railgun S also reveals dangerous people.
H-hey, I'm not 100% into loli like those other damn lolicons, I also like intimate relationship with older girls as long as their age doesn't exceed 21 ... And I'll prove it to you right away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post

Height: 161 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Breast: 78 cm
Waist: 56 cm
Hip: 79 cm
Where'd you get that?!!!

Putting aside my lolicon tendencies, I'll present in here my favourite delicious figure (also with height and weight), a figure that constantly appears in my sweetest not-so-criminal dreams. Here is it compared to Miko's : 「Height+4 _ Weight+5 _ B+9 _ W-1 _ H+7」. Other notable features : long black hair and long legs (the dreams of all sane men) ... moreover, she has a very cute face which makes her absolutely perfect with pigtails
And the ultimate female body I've ever seen in my short life (not in real life of course), which is at the same time absolutely amazing and nowhere disproportioned (at least it doesn't look like it is) ... and still compared to Miko's :「Height-4 _ weight+2 _ B+15 _ W-2 _ H+5」
References : Leifang and Ayane _ DOA
Verdict : humhum ... effectively, she does lack a certain deal in the breasts. That's not that much of a big deal though, it's not that flat and she's still 14. Not to mention that for her height she's actually pretty slim ; and most of that height is in the legs (long legs ... or that's just something particular with Haimura's style, IDK). If Miko can get a little more in the breast and hips she'd definitively have a perfect and super delicious body ... but for Aiwass' sake I'm somehow against that, I really don't want her breasts to get past a certain cup size. (but that's just me and my fetishes)
Old 2012-11-21, 08:56   Link #270
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
If I had a say, I'd propose someone like Kajiura Yuki (Madoka, Baccano, Fate/Zero, SAO) for the OST composition.

... Too bad I don't.

Well, it's rare for composers to change within a series anyway, so the only real chance is that the one that is already doing Raildex improves his/her sense.
Kajiura Yuki is quite stretching it. Maiko Iuchi's style do have merits where it is worth giving the due credits to. If anything, I'd say her involvement in the Toaru series can be seen as a personal improvement drive on her part.

As far as progressions go, I find much more desirable tracks became available in the OSTs as seasons pass by, but that still doesn't cancel out the previous seasons' bests. For example, I really love putting Gensou Koroshi on repeat

Of course, some tracks in the OSTs for the Toaru series do have hits and misses when it comes to the ears to some of us, but it doesn't mean there should've been someone else to do it. I also fear that if it happens it'll be much to the contrary, though it's just my viewpoint.

Simply put: I don't think Kajiura's style suits this series... to be honest. No offense.

Quote:
Also, I personally want a little less beats and a lot more Ominous Latin Chanting when it gets darker or "less scientific".
Well... I'd love for you to figure out by yourself that someday you will really get what you ask for...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 09:11   Link #271
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Yuki Kajiura is overrated, though. Also, she might not be able to give the techno sounds of Academy City justice.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 09:13   Link #272
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Maybe there just isn't any way to make Techno sound good
Old 2012-11-21, 09:17   Link #273
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Level Upper.mp3 begs to disagree.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2012-11-21, 09:26   Link #274
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ There's a lot more worth mentioning too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Simply put: I don't think Kajiura's style suits this series... to be honest. No offense.
I kinda agree with that point though, Kajiura's style lacks the rhythm that goes with the Index universe. How to put it ... while the Ominous latin chanting is there, the beat is kind of missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Well... I'd love for you to figure out that someday you will really get what you ask for...
heh ... just to say, I don't want to suddenly hear a mix of Ominous Latin Chanting and techno when I turn off the light before sleeping (^_^")
Old 2012-11-21, 09:27   Link #275
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
heh ... just to say, I don't want to suddenly hear a mix of Ominous Latin Chanting and techno when I turn off the light before sleeping (^_^")
Can you imagine it as your alarm clock ring tone ?
Old 2012-11-21, 09:44   Link #276
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ Yeah, and I'd probably be dreaming about being chased down by cyber demons if it fails to wake me up (like the time when I met pedobear in my dream after using Utada-dono's Boku wa Kuma) ... well, that's amazing but I'd prefer not experiencing that everyday, I'd lose the small degree of sanity that I have.

BACK ON TOPIC : which makes me wonder, was Maiko Iuchi already confirmed for Railgun S?
Old 2012-11-21, 11:47   Link #277
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Level Upper.mp3 begs to disagree.
I can't listen to that anymore. Any longer and I'll imagine one of Academy City's urban legends being right on top of me!!! ... No, not the "ability negating person"...

/confessions

Quote:
BACK ON TOPIC : which makes me wonder, was Maiko Iuchi already confirmed for Railgun S?
I think Iuchi Maiko's role as the composer is pretty much a given in the Project Index/Railgun manner of speaking?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 11:58   Link #278
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Quote:
BLASPHEMY!! xp
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 14:56   Link #279
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Yuki Kajiura is overrated, though. Also, she might not be able to give the techno sounds of Academy City justice.
IMO, the series shouldn't have had a techno soundtrack to begin with. Of course, changing that now is indeed a definite no. Kaijura can do electronic/techno too though, here's a sample:
Spoiler:

Anyway, what's with the "overrated" thing? I've never seen her rated anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
someone call the cops.
LOL. Off topic, but I can really see your avatar saying this line
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 19:20   Link #280
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
IMO, the series shouldn't have had a techno soundtrack to begin with. Of course, changing that now is indeed a definite no. Kaijura can do electronic/techno too though, here's a sample:
How will a non-techno soundtrack be able to illustrate Academy City, though?
Through synesthesia, modern-looking buildings require a futuristic sound.

Quote:
Anyway, what's with the "overrated" thing? I've never seen her rated anywhere.
If she becomes the go-to person when it comes to fantasy soundtracks, then she is already overrated in my opinion. If a person had watched a lot of anime, I'm sure that he/she knows a lot more fantasy-style soundtrack composers than just Yuki Kajiura.

Tags
action, comedy, despair, drama, school life, sci-fi, sequel