AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-15, 08:16   Link #1
EroKing

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou [manga]

Quote:
When the two were still young, Saito and Kawana Subaru were close friends. But with Subaru coming from a wealthy family, she was sent to the top school while Saito had to settle for a regular education. But after painfully studying for years, he was finally accepted as a high school freshman through a scholarship program that only a handful of students are awarded. But what Saito thought was going to be a heartwarming reunion turned out horrible. Subaru had grown up beautiful and was the most popular person in school as she was kind to everyone, all except towards Saito who she seemed to despise.

Almost regretting his decision to come to the school, Saito wishes that somehow their dorm rooms would connect to each other. Magically, because it turns out that Subaru wished the same thing, their wish comes true but, in return, Subaru loses her self-control for one hour per day. During that time, her erotic desire for Saito, that she can normally hide, comes pouring out and her true intentions are revealed. He wants to take advantage of this once in a lifetime chance but doing so might jeopardize their relationship during the other 23 hours.
3 chapters out so far. The female lead is a complete tsundere and quite perverted. Anyone else reading this?
Old 2012-12-15, 08:34   Link #2
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

love that dirty talk of hers
Old 2012-12-15, 12:37   Link #3
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I checked this one out, and to be honest it relies too much on perviness to take it seriously. This one can't really match Kuzu no Honkai, another ongoing work by the same author.

BTW, I'm not sure but it seems that the story seems to be moving forward pretty quickly.
Spoiler for chapter 4:
Old 2012-12-15, 16:18   Link #4
Johnny
Working the bags...

I seen that it's only five chapters long so there can't be too much antagonizing left...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 16:18   Link #5
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I checked this one out, and to be honest it relies too much on perviness to take it seriously. This one can't really match Kuzu no Honkai, another ongoing work by the same author.

BTW, I'm not sure but it seems that the story seems to be moving forward pretty quickly.
Spoiler for chapter 4:
I feel that way as well and I can't help but think that the kid is going to get screwed over. I mean the girls life is practically the guy's "raison d'etre" so that'll definitely present some problems.
Old 2013-11-17, 00:23   Link #6
Kunagisa

Woot! Intermittently serializing again!

Spoiler for New chapter cover + story:

Definitely a guilty pleasure read. Ero-comedy fly under my radar for the most part (usually read 'em when I bump into them and never keep up), but this series worked well for me and made me literally :lol:/:facedesk: with all chapters because Subaru's incredible frankness (maybe too frank ... ); also it's hilarious trying to guess when will Okamoto (the reason why most people noticed this in the first place probably?) just screw everything up (preferably read this after Gokukoku no Brynhildr to ease the pain hahahaha).

Apparently volume 1 sold 170k already (according to the website), which is a pretty damn good (if not godly) number for most series of this genre.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 05:58   Link #7
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Yeah, I like this one!!!! ^^
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 19:38   Link #8
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Yep, this was pretty interesting =03. I noticed that the art was the same as Kuzu no Honkai, so thought it'd be pretty good. Though, after the fact, I found that the author is different for this one, it was still an enjoyable read =03. I do love sexual plot devices when its woven into an interesting story.

Spoiler for 8:

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 21:34   Link #9
BW95
Banned

I thought this manga had finished and I was pleasantly surprised to discover I was wrong. New chapter out. Busted! Looks like this is gonna go harem real soon.

The situation kinda reminds me of American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile.

Quote:
Erik Stifler (John White) has a difficult time living up to his family name. He is Steve and Matt Stifler's cousin. He is perhaps the only Stifler about to graduate from high school as a virgin. The film opens with Erik feigning illness so that he can stay home and masturbate. Unfortunately, just as he is about to ejaculate, his parents and grandmother unexpectedly walk into the door and are hit with Erik's semen, after which his grandmother dies of a heart attack. Erik's dad later surmises that, as a Stifler, his son should be out having sex instead of masturbating.

Harry Stifler: Stiflers don't fake sick to stay at home and pull dick, we cut class to get ass.
Erik Stifler: Yes, I know, that saying is on our family crest.

Last edited by BW95; 2014-01-06 at 21:47.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 04:02   Link #10
ukulelembo
Detective

After two years hiatus, chapter 10 is finally out. Now only hope that we will not must wait same time again for the next chapter as well.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 14:40   Link #11
AP24

It's back again with a new chapter. I'm guessing it's because the artist is now finished with Kuzu no Honkai.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 15:38   Link #12
AB079
Banned

So this tasteless trainwreck is back hmm? the last 2 chapters (including the new one) gives me some NTR vibes unless the MC does something to kick the other guy's ass.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 16:34   Link #13
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
So this tasteless trainwreck is back hmm? the last 2 chapters (including the new one) gives me some NTR vibes unless the MC does something to kick the other guy's ass.
I did read only until ch 11 but I hope that this will be not going NTR route. It will actually piss me off.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 16:47   Link #14
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
I did read only until ch 11 but I hope that this will be not going NTR route. It will actually piss me off.
I really hope the same but this manga is so unpredictable...
Old 2017-05-19, 16:58   Link #15
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
I really hope the same but this manga is so unpredictable...
Yep, but I will simply drop it if it will go NTR, I simply donīt like this kind of things.

Just found something interesting
Spoiler for next chapter:

Last edited by sparhawk1610; 2017-05-19 at 17:08.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 09:25   Link #16
XFire
150% done

Damn, just found this again and of course we get this drama bullshit.

Any other series and I'd just be annoyed but this one actually worries me.
Old 2017-07-21, 11:18   Link #17
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i'm happy this is back. I think it's superior to Kuzu. hope they don't go ntr, but it seems pretty easy to pull off because of her uninhibition. they can make the struggle pretty vivid. hope they don't that way though.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 14:46   Link #18
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i'm happy this is back. I think it's superior to Kuzu. hope they don't go ntr, but it seems pretty easy to pull off because of her uninhibition. they can make the struggle pretty vivid. hope they don't that way though.
Superior to kuzu? that's like saying this is superior to a pile of shit to be honest.

Probably we're going to have some NTR bait at best, unless that really happens and in some way the MC just ignore the NTR. Anything can be expected from Lynn and Yokoyari.
Old 2017-07-22, 20:38   Link #19
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

kuzu wasn't that bad. though i think the best part of it were those cat chapters..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-31, 10:57   Link #20
AP24

Next chapter will be the last and it will be out in one month from now.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adult, comedy, ecchi, romance, school life, tsundere