AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-26, 20:22   Link #6141
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Haven't read it... But I'm going to go out on a limb and say he survives followed by more harem antics.
yep at this ichika will have to either do ones of the choices if he want to survive until graduation: grow a pair of balls & tell the girls to BACK THE F OFF, learn how to fight his own battles (as in do early morning/ late night training until he can take over power multiple enemies & maybe even give chifuyu a run for her money) or learn how to sleep with his weapons & with his eyes opened
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 07:45   Link #6142
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

The newest manga chapter.

Geez... What kind of older sister that doctrinated her brother about "the weight of taking a life" when that said child is only 5?

On the other hands, the hatters is going to have a bad time, since Ichika has been talking and acting more like a man.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 09:19   Link #6143
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post

Geez... What kind of older sister that doctrinated her brother about "the weight of taking a life" when that said child is only 5?

On the other hands, the hatters is going to have a bad time, since Ichika has been talking and acting more like a man.
Its about time that the manga (Yuuki Homura) version release Chapter 19. I guess that the latest chapter based on episode 8 of the first season of the anime.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 09:09   Link #6144
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
I am okay with this. If only I have the motivation to re-read the novel...
Old 2016-05-11, 16:29   Link #6145
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
I am okay with this. If only I have the motivation to re-read the novel...
don't sweat it the yuuki okumura manga will get caught up with the old manga series, once that happens it only a matter of time & luck until it get into the ln saga
Old 2016-05-11, 18:41   Link #6146
bakato

Quote:

Sounds plausible to me. I'm a hater and Ichika didn't seem any manlier to me. His whole reason for being pissed sounded idiotic. Taking care of what would've been taken care doesn't make him any manlier in my book. It was like that for Cecilia, too. In fact, the manga going into more detail in these conflicts has only made my hatred greater.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-13, 12:09   Link #6147
Chaos-Zero

I wonder what will happen next on Chapter 20 on the manga (Yuuki Homura) version. The next thing I might know is that Laura claims Ichika as her bride.
Old 2016-05-13, 13:33   Link #6148
Oslight
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I wonder what will happen next on Chapter 20 on the manga (Yuuki Homura) version. The next thing I might know is that Laura claims Ichika as her bride.
Basically, there aren't any significant changes yet.

Spoiler for c20:
Oslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-13, 15:51   Link #6149
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post

Spoiler for c20:
Really? Then I'll be looking forward to the next chapter of IS. If it reaches to the point where they fighting the Silver Gospel, then they can pick up where everyone visit Ichika's home, right?
Old 2016-05-13, 21:54   Link #6150
lovetospoon73

Quote:

Spoiler for c20:
what the hell does god have to do to finish ichika off?!
Old 2016-05-14, 08:50   Link #6151
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:

One who knows about fighting. And she didn't indoctrinate him - she merely exposed him to a truth at an early age. Most people would have taken kendo instead of kenjitsu. Not that many people train with real swords like Chifuyu does. Given that she took on the world when she was fourteen - she's had some serious training. Honestly, her letting Ichika hold a live katana and telling him that this is the weight of a weapon that can take a human life is the same level of controversy of letting a child hold a real gun for the first time instead of a toy and telling them the same thing. Besides, he doesn't remember that part purely for the 'weight of a human life' bit, he remembers her expression as she's talking about it moreso than anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Sounds plausible to me. I'm a hater and Ichika didn't seem any manlier to me. His whole reason for being pissed sounded idiotic. Taking care of what would've been taken care doesn't make him any manlier in my book. It was like that for Cecilia, too. In fact, the manga going into more detail in these conflicts has only made my hatred greater.
And as for Ichika 'over-reacting' to Valkyrie Trace's activation and taking on the form of his sister, we all know that Ichika has a complex about his sister - there's no getting around that. We also know that he's hyper-sensitive about the time he got kidnapped and ultimately caused Chifuyu's forfeit in the 2nd GM Finals. The little silver-haired tramp brought up all of those feelings and it culminated in Laura using her idealized form of Chifuyu to beat on him - essentially kicking him in the crotch.

If someone took the face and form of a treasured family member/loved one and used that to demean and humiliate you, chances are you wouldn't be in your right mind either, at least initially. And if they used something signature to that person alone to do it with - the feeling of wanting to 'get it back with their own hands' is a very common desire.

"Letting someone else right those wrongs that are right in front of you - what are you, weak?"

When emotions are brought into the decision-making, the only thing that matters at that point is whether or not you can follow through because it's generally accepted that it won't be the 'right' decision.
Old 2016-05-14, 18:50   Link #6152
Chaos-Zero

It appears so that there's not a single change in Infinite Stratos (Yuuki Homura) manga version.

Spoiler for ch20:
Old 2016-05-14, 19:01   Link #6153
Oslight
*Scanlator

Quote:
It appears so that there's not a single change in Infinite Stratos (Yuuki Homura) manga version.

Spoiler for ch20:
We haven't uploaded the raw scans onto the internet, I get the pages directly from Stark.
Old 2016-05-19, 07:36   Link #6154
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
We haven't uploaded the raw scans onto the internet, I get the pages directly from Stark.
I see. Is the chapter 20 will have based on the end of episode 9 and episode 10 of the anime?
Old 2016-05-19, 07:41   Link #6155
Oslight
*Scanlator

Quote:
I see. Is the chapter 20 will have based on the end of episode 9 and episode 10 of the anime?
Chapter 20 only consists of the rest of episode 8.
Old 2016-05-19, 07:49   Link #6156
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Chapter 20 only consists of the rest of episode 8.
Ok. When do Chpater 20 of IS Yuuki Homura version will come out? I wanted to read it so badly, even in the raw version.
Old 2016-05-19, 07:53   Link #6157
Oslight
*Scanlator

Quote:
Ok. When do Chpater 20 of IS Yuuki Homura version will come out? I wanted to read it so badly, even in the raw version.
About 2 months from the day the last chapter was released, unless our translator has free time, which I kind of doubt, since he's really busy with work.
Old 2016-05-19, 21:44   Link #6158
lovetospoon73

is there an example of a time where chifuyu &/or the harem gone berserk as in do something that will skare them for life & ichika have to acted like their consciences in the series?
Old 2016-05-25, 19:31   Link #6159
lovetospoon73

ln v9 ch3 is up
Old 2016-05-27, 19:28   Link #6160
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
ln v9 ch3 is up
Finally, we're getting somewhere in vol.9. Its about time.

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen