AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-30, 00:13   Link #3981
tsunade666

honami is inherently nice and trusting. she even help class D in earlier volumes. she's probably the type that is not always cautious of things. she is highly protective of class b but for herself. she lacks caution.

plus, nagumo is a good actor. his the student council prez and is highly respected.

unless he/she inherently wary of him, they probably won't see what's wrong with him.
Old 2019-04-04, 01:27   Link #3982
tsunade666

any news on the new book? cover or synopsis?
Old 2019-04-04, 21:30   Link #3983
LG-MAX 2.o

Nothing yet, we'll probably only have something at the end of the month.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-10, 14:50   Link #3984
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I’m still not giving up on a season 2 anime. I like the anime as a whole. However when adapting to the LN, the ending part of the season was confusing and rushed. There was a lot of stuff that was cut and paste.

I hope this doesn’t happen again when S2 is green lit.

It's a shame we will never get a season 2 when the anime is leagues better than the light novels imo.

All because the fanboys couldn't handle Horikita being best girl.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-10, 15:13   Link #3985
LG-MAX 2.o

I like many other people also do not hate the anime (mainly because for me the first 3 volumes are the worst in the series, so I do not think the anime has done some sacrilege), but as a whole after you finish seeing it, it is very generic, with Horikita and Kushida falling in love with Ayanokouji and her acting like a tsundere in the end.

But I understand, Horikita has a lot of fans and I'm sure a lot of people did not like her to have a bigger development with Sudou (Vol 5) than with MC.

I also want a second season, but personally, if by any chance the scene between Ayanokouji and Kei in volume 4 is well adapted, prepare yourself for a great controversy coming to life, as long as as shown in SAO, this kind of thing is no longer tolerated in the West.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2019-04-10 at 15:27.
Old 2019-04-10, 21:17   Link #3986
tsunade666

lol, are you baiting. The anime better than the LN? I can honestly say that the anime did made the presentation more appealing with lots of fan service shot but honestly speaking. The LN did better to show how bad her character is and also how good her character is. She's a lot worse in belittling and insulting in the LN but she also shows that she can apologize admittedly if she's in the wrong. She can swallow her damn pride if needed but its still irritatingly there until vol 5 where its trampled and covered in mud.

The anime is visually appealing. that I can agree and that's all there is to it. The sacrilege of vol 4.5 being adapted and the heroine replaced would never be forgiven.
Old 2019-04-10, 21:34   Link #3987
Ichinotachi

^Too bad LG-MAX fell for such low quality bait. Anyone who reads the LN knows the anime was a shitfest that was used by the director to move relevant details to Horikita, anyone can use the classic but it boosted the LN sells so it was good argument but that doesn't change the fact that the anime did a poor job at adapting the source material.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-10, 22:11   Link #3988
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Too bad LG-MAX fell for such low quality bait. Anyone who reads the LN knows the anime was a shitfest that was used by the director to move relevant details to Horikita
But did he read the light novel whole? Or at least read from volume 4 onwards?

Because it is not unusual for people to see the anime, then read the first volume of the novel and find the anime better, in the reddit often there is a topic about it and often there are several people explaining the differences.

Puts, in the last part of the novel released had someone complaining that Ayanokouji had become a generic MC, and honestly I do not understand where he got it and he says he read all the translated volumes.

Quote:
lol, are you baiting. The anime better than the LN? I can honestly say that the anime did made the presentation more appealing with lots of fan service shot but honestly speaking. The LN did better to show how bad her character is and also how good her character is. She's a lot worse in belittling and insulting in the LN but she also shows that she can apologize admittedly if she's in the wrong. She can swallow her damn pride if needed but its still irritatingly there until vol 5 where its trampled and covered in mud.
I know people who gave up on continuing to read the series after vol 5 because they did not accept the evolution of the relationship between Horikita and Sudou and prefer only the anime. Horikita has a lot of fans and many wanted her to have a cliche relationship with 50%.
Old 2019-04-10, 22:21   Link #3989
Ichinotachi

???? we're talking about iBeast shitpost btw, he's just baiting don't worry about those kind of posts when is clear that he haven't even touched the LN.

As for the people that watched the anime first and then said the novel is worse are probably Horikita fans, which is the case most of the time because from any point of view the source material is always better than the anime and we all know what happened in the LN regarding Horikita and which character is the main heroine at the moment.

Anyways, we shouldn't waste more time on this pointless discussion and just wait for the new volume so we can actually invest our time on something good.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-10, 22:38   Link #3990
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
? we're talking about iBeast shitpost btw, he's just baiting don't worry about those kind of posts when is clear that he haven't even touched the LN.
I did not know he had such fame. thx for warning.
Old 2019-04-10, 23:14   Link #3991
somejima

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post

Puts, in the last part of the novel released had someone complaining that Ayanokouji had become a generic MC, and honestly I do not understand where he got it and he says he read all the translated volumes.
Who said that? Dude, you can't be serious. Someone complained that Ayanokouji had become a generic MC? This is ridiculious. Lel, best laugh this week

I don't know if someone asked this already but I have been thinking about for a while now if Ayanokouji is a sociopath or not. I mean he shows some sociopath traits. What do you guys think?
somejima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-10, 23:24   Link #3992
tsunade666

he probably won't care if he killed someone but he would probably care if the kill was traced back to him or it would cause him trouble. like father like son
Old 2019-04-11, 00:11   Link #3993
Rimbo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
It's a shame we will never get a season 2 when the anime is leagues better than the light novels imo.

What can you do? Years have passed. A possibility that Season 2 will happen is if everyone can just ignore how terrible the first season was and the sales increased.
Rimbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-11, 01:31   Link #3994
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Technically it’s the opposite if the director felt the need to make her more relevant than she was in those volumes since there were better girls. So they stole scenes from the just to try to boost her importance
Old 2019-04-11, 03:29   Link #3995
Rimbo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Technically it’s the opposite if the director felt the need to make her more relevant than she was in those volumes since there were better girls. So they stole scenes from the just to try to boost her importance
I'm kinda mixed on that.

On one hand, the anime tries to differentiate itself from its source material since some plots may had been put on the sideline due to the small number of episodes.

On the other, if there is no build up to those moments, it loses it strength or impact.

I don't mind Horikita. I think she's cute but there are other girls that can do the job far better like Sakura or Honami.
Rimbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-11, 04:57   Link #3996
tsunade666

They focused too much on her that other scenes didn't make scenes and I'm ultimately bitter on episode 7. I wish they didn't animate that stupid episode. its fan service episode in the worse way. I'm fine with the other episode pacing and I can understand if the best heroine won't shine in 1st season but I preferred if they didn't focused more on 1 heroine. 1 heroine that has been in decline in screen time, later on when other characters starts to shine.
Old 2019-04-11, 10:36   Link #3997
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Who said that? Dude, you can't be serious. Someone complained that Ayanokouji had become a generic MC? This is ridiculious. Lel, best laugh this week
I saw it on reddit, more specifically on the last topic about the novel chapter.

And no one will comment on how funny the "battle shounen" that rolled between class A and D, and Ayanokouji just watching?
Old 2019-04-11, 19:23   Link #3998
tsunade666

lol that battle. to him, the more important part is for airi to say that she notice that kei and kiyopon are a lot more closet than what was portray of them. it's just a confirmation of relationship and not a hidden accomplice. this would lessen the threat level of akumanokouji to hashimoto and he would just label him as another guy.
Old 2019-04-14, 04:44   Link #3999
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
I did not know he had such fame. thx for warning.
Um, I don't have any sort of fame.

I'm up-to-date on the LN.

If adapted further, the anime would be leagues better just as what has already been adapted is leagues better.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-24, 17:38   Link #4000
tsunade666

any news for the new volume? its nearing the end of the month.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller