AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-13, 09:30   Link #4561
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ Don't forget that he used the amnesia technique on her before starting all the brainwashing.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 11:57   Link #4562
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
This is kinda silly. Brainwashing doesn't work that well. He might be able to trick her into fighting strangers. There is no way the brainwashing would work once someone she recognizes is talking to her.
And its not silly that humans can beat up tanks?
Old 2011-12-13, 14:32   Link #4563
Paito

What I think that will happen in 458 is that what Kenichi Never did to Miu!
I have 2 options!

1) He finnaly confess his feelings for her
2) or He is going t kiss her!

He is just wait for the right moment because he cornered with Miu and the fist f god so he waiting for backup to arrive!
This is my biggest gues for this fight because amnesia is not you can solve with fist allong aspecialy that Miu is stronger and the arts she is using right now is very hard to beat even the elder had a hard time to beat the fist of god in the past

So that is what I think that will happen!
Paito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 14:56   Link #4564
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
This is kinda silly. Brainwashing doesn't work that well. He might be able to trick her into fighting strangers. There is no way the brainwashing would work once someone she recognizes is talking to her.

That's not even factoring someone who she trained with everyday and supposedly loves. Her body would remember him if not her mind. Muscle memory would simply recognize the way he takes up her space.

It's all just a way to make the two fight because the author seems to want that, even if his fans don't seem to.
Ignoring how unrealistic this series is in general...

Are you forgetting how heavily she has been doped?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 15:19   Link #4565
Xaturas

He can even show his balls in her face as much as I care.
God make this arc end already.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 15:28   Link #4566
Paito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
He can even show his balls in her face as much as I care.
God make this arc end already.
you never know Xaturas Hahahaha
Old 2011-12-13, 15:47   Link #4567
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paito View Post
What I think that will happen in 458 is that what Kenichi Never did to Miu!
I have 2 options!

1) He finnaly confess his feelings for her
2) or He is going t kiss her!

He is just wait for the right moment because he cornered with Miu and the fist f god so he waiting for backup to arrive!
This is my biggest gues for this fight because amnesia is not you can solve with fist allong aspecialy that Miu is stronger and the arts she is using right now is very hard to beat even the elder had a hard time to beat the fist of god in the past

So that is what I think that will happen!

For me, is ok if Kenichi confess his love, or kiss her..
But this must happen after the fight
I expect that is Hongo vs the Demon, and Kenichi vs Miu..

Kenichi and Miu they have to fight...
Kenichi want to protect Miu! if Kenichi want to protect Miu,he must be stronger than her, he has to prove it on himself..

Kenichi in this moment has no chose, and if Hongo is going to fight the Demon,and then will be close to Kenichi, he must tell Kenichi: you want that she kill you and become a Killer girl permanently? or you want bring her back? if you want bring her back, you have no chose, fight her, beat her!if you love her, you have to do it! and after this, maybe Kenichi kiss her or confess his love to her..

This would be a good development for me....is time, is time that Kenichi become a Man!

Shō Kanō: you can't protect Miu

Takeda: you don't have a determination

Sakaki: you have to bring Miu back only with your fist

The Elder and Akisame:There will be a time where you have to do, what you have to do!(This refers to the fact of fighting a girl)

and the time is coming......

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-12-13 at 15:58.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 16:18   Link #4568
Paito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
For me, is ok if Kenichi confess his love, or kiss her..
But this must happen after the fight
I expect that is Hongo vs the Demon, and Kenichi vs Miu..

Kenichi and Miu they have to fight...
Kenichi want to protect Miu! if Kenichi want to protect Miu,he must be stronger than her, he has to prove it on himself..

Kenichi in this moment has no chose, and if Hongo is going to fight the Demon,and then will be close to Kenichi, he must tell Kenichi: you want that she kill you and become a Killer girl permanently? or you want bring her back? if you want bring her back, you have no chose, fight her, beat her!if you love her, you have to do it! and after this, maybe Kenichi kiss her or confess his love to her..

This would be a good development for me....is time, is time that Kenichi become a Man!

Shō Kanō: you can't protect Miu

Takeda: you don't have a determination

Sakaki: you have to bring Miu back only with your fist

The Elder and Akisame:There will be a time where you have to do, what you have to do!(This refers to the fact of fighting a girl)

and the time is coming......
I think you are totaly right on that one!
But only how?? She have more experience in fighting then he have and besides Kenichi coughed allready up blood by only one kick of Miu. I know that kenichi have allot of andurance but cuoghing up blood is mostely a sign of a losing fact! Is his andurance even after coughing blood that far of Kenichi? I it dangerous!!

But I can indeed see your point of view and that is also good one to see it like that way!
Old 2011-12-13, 17:17   Link #4569
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
I think you are totaly right on that one!
But only how?? She have more experience in fighting then he have and besides Kenichi coughed allready up blood by only one kick of Miu. I know that kenichi have allot of andurance but cuoghing up blood is mostely a sign of a losing fact! Is his andurance even after coughing blood that far of Kenichi? I it dangerous!!

But I can indeed see your point of view and that is also good one to see it like that way!
Sure..she is strong..and without a limiter, she is more strong, is true that she has more experience than him..but, her experience isn't like those that he has..she hasn't fought against the disciples of Yami for example...Kenichi has only fight people who were stronger than him.,is for it that has become stronger...Miu has alway see the master fight since she was a children, but Kenichi surpass her power of see the movements between Hongo and Sakaki in fight.......but, i must say that she is a genius, and she is the Granddaughter of the superman.....so, i don't really know the real power between them...

This is the fight more hard that Kenichi have to do...

I hope that Kenichi fight Miu seriously and i hope that Kenichi understand the position where he is,he only go full power when he see Miu be hit, well,this time he has to go full power for bring back her, and for to save him life.

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-12-13 at 17:31.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 18:19   Link #4570
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Sure..she is strong..and without a limiter, she is more strong, is true that she has more experience than him..but, her experience isn't like those that he has..she hasn't fought against the disciples of Yami for example...Kenichi has only fight people who were stronger than him.,is for it that has become stronger...Miu has alway see the master fight since she was a children, but Kenichi surpass her power of see the movements between Hongo and Sakaki in fight.......but, i must say that she is a genius, and she is the Granddaughter of the superman.....so, i don't really know the real power between them...

This is the fight more hard that Kenichi have to do...

I hope that Kenichi fight Miu seriously and i hope that Kenichi understand the position where he is,he only go full power when he see Miu be hit, well,this time he has to go full power for bring back her, and for to save him life.
Very good points, Miu hasn't seriously fought anyone stronger than her, whereas Kenichi has faced so many stronger or seemingly untouchable opponents it isn't funny. And all of them have been geniuses in their respective arts. Miu falls into that category. And she's seriously trying to kill him, just like Jihan did long ago. Hopefully Kenichi remembers that, and realizes he has to get serious or he will die. And if he does, Miu will die soon afterwards, because Jenazad always kills allies when they become too powerful. So it's literally a do or die time for both of them. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 18:20   Link #4571
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Hehehe..i think that this time Ma technique doesn't work..
He can't know that without trying. And trying again, you know, just to make sure.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 05:38   Link #4572
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Very good points, Miu hasn't seriously fought anyone stronger than her, whereas Kenichi has faced so many stronger or seemingly untouchable opponents it isn't funny. And all of them have been geniuses in their respective arts. Miu falls into that category. And she's seriously trying to kill him, just like Jihan did long ago. Hopefully Kenichi remembers that, and realizes he has to get serious or he will die. And if he does, Miu will die soon afterwards, because Jenazad always kills allies when they become too powerful. So it's literally a do or die time for both of them. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Yes..i agree, and Kenichi is trained by five master...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He can't know that without trying. And trying again, you know, just to make sure.
maybe Kenichi has to do it for check sure that her boobs aren't grow up since when she was kidnapped

I want to see Kenichi do it to Mikumo..i think that he is going to disappear in her boobs
Old 2011-12-14, 06:42   Link #4573
Johnny
Working the bags...

True Kenichi has faced more opponents, but I still say Miu should wipe the floor with Kenichi. She's running full tilt and goody two shoes kitty loving Miu is not behind the wheel at the moment. Eh, maybe it's because this blood thirsty Miu is more interesting and the new outfit sure is a helluva alot better then the old one as well...
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 07:47   Link #4574
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Yes..i agree, and Kenichi is trained by five master...
Yes, and he's gonna need all their training and sage advice for this brutal battle, his toughest one yet.

Quote:
maybe Kenichi has to do it for check sure that her boobs aren't grow up since when she was kidnapped

I want to see Kenichi do it to Mikumo..i think that he is going to disappear in her boobs
Wouldn't surprise me. I'm a bit amazed by Miu's slight stature. Considering her father and grandfather are superhuman in size, I'm amazed she didn't inherit any of their imposing stature. Guess it all went to her boobs, huh? That must be where she keeps all her power.

And if that's the case, oh gosh, Kushinada will curbstomp anyone who challenges her except Hayato. Kenichi wouldn't live long enough to apply Kensei Ma's secret technique. Silly boy.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:45   Link #4575
Paito

Hey Girls and guys,

We are speaking of Miu anyway.
Didnt you noticed something?
I noticed it when I read the manga for the second time now and found something out that is so weird.
You know that Miu will trow everyone is behind her right?
Well she didnt do that on one person at all and that is Takeda.
Takeda went like 2 or 3 times behind her and she didnt do nothing at all.
Why is that I wonder?
Old 2011-12-15, 14:14   Link #4576
Xaturas

Quote:
Hey Girls and guys,

I noticed it when I read the manga for the second time now and found something out that is so weird.
Why is that I wonder?
She is takeda secret lover, but they are hiding it so that kenichi won't emo quit from training martial arts, so because of her grandfather persuasion + masters pleases, she NTR's kenichi with takeda, while hiding it from others.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 15:48   Link #4577
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Hey Girls and guys,

Why is that I wonder?
Not only Takeda...

There are more person that she didn't trow..

I think that Kenichi is the more that she trow..and you know why.., the author like too much see Kenichi like this...

I've always wondered because made Takeda and Kenichi fight......but Renka and Miu no....and this sincerely pissed me off

I hope that in the end, is Miu that has to sweat for win Kenichi.., after all, Kenichi is more popular that Miu...

Damn..Kenichi..you have the more beautiful Master Shigure Kosaka...just forget about Miu..and make Shigure your...!
Old 2011-12-16, 07:45   Link #4578
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for Last chapter:
Old 2011-12-16, 08:56   Link #4579
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I get the feelling that after this fight is over, Kenichi turn like a be close to a Master..if this happen, i must drunk like in the New Year's Day
Shoot!
Old 2011-12-16, 12:13   Link #4580
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I think the student of Hongo that died is a good comparison for Miu and Kenchi power levels. I know Kenchi gotten stronger since, but I doubt its a big differences.

Miu > Kenchi currently imo.

I read the latest chapter and found it normal for the author to keep Miu innocents with no killing and tease us with the attempt to kill.

Tags
shounen